Will the price of a bitcoin reach $1,000,000 eventually?

Will the price of a bitcoin reach $1,000,000 eventually?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0atCrHcVVP7
youtube.com/watch?v=JwkC8WaN5T4&t=30m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imo.. i dont think it will ever reach that price.. too many shitcoins stealing its market cap and one day, there will be a shitcoin to supplant even BTC.. screencap this.. in a few years, it is inevitable

The shitcoins aren't stealing the market cap though,it's only ethereum that's made a dent and ethereums a mess now

That's what ETC, NXT, BTS and FCT are for

yes, everyone should own at least 1 bitcoin for their own sake, their families' sake and their future offspring their sake

Unlikely.

Don't get me wrong, I foresee good things for bitcoin. But it would take so long for it to reach those levels anything could happen.

Just imagine 30 years from now the governments of the world come together to create globecoin or something.

no but 10k is possible

If $1,000,000 is worthless due to hyperinflation, yes of course

The fact that you retards refer to bitcoin in dollar amounts proves how dumb you actually are

That means you also own 1400 HIVcoins

Yes. Bitcoins will be worth one billion trillion per coin. It will not continue to stagnate. You should put your whole life savings in it. All these posts will pay off big time one day. You deserve to be rich for your amazing and uncanny foresight.

Yes but it will be because $ will become worthless.

$999000 for 1 btc seems more realistic op 1 mil is just dreaming.

I feel like 10k a coin is more realistic and that could happen within the next 10 years.

Ohh, bad boy.
>enjoy your ban

The whole point of bitcoin is that no government is involved.

Buy globecoin if you want, i won't be.

I dont really see BTC going up astronomically.. Transactions can sometimes take several hours.. Who got time fo dat shied?

It will eventually get supplanted by faster, more efficient shitcoins

This

/thread

the only way that could happen is if bitcoin is massively adopted by over a billion people. Or the dollar collapses. But I don't see why anyone would use bitcoin for everyday purchases when we can get 1.5% cash back or more on a credit card. To me Bitcoin is a massively speculative asset that's posing as a hedge against the dollar.

It's unavoidable. Once physical cash gets removed in the next 10 years the entire underground economy will run throught Bitcoin. Once the tides shift it's going to be fun browsing this board with suicidal nocoiners everywhere.

vocaroo.com/i/s0atCrHcVVP7

>>/x/

Is this how you cope?

What the fuck is /x/ about his post? You guys truly deserve to stay poor.

There is 0 competition against Bitcoin. 80/20 rule still applies. If there is ever any technology worth adopting, that BTC doesn't have, it can adopt it either in protocol level or as a sidechain.
No investor will risk putting money outside of the longest surviving blockchain.

I own bitcoin, bought $10k worth when it was around $400 per; but I'm not some delusional faggot betting the farm on some dystopian sci-fi fantasy that's never going to happen while we're still alive.

I'll never be poor because I have an above-average work ethic and know how to make actual money by providing services and goods to people, not betting in cyberspace while still eating mom's homecooked meals.

>but muh govcoin
It just proves how dumb the average guy browsing this board is.

>I'll never be poor because I have an above-average work ethic and know how to make actual money by providing services and goods to people, not betting in cyberspace while still eating mom's homecooked meals.
So you are a wagecuck. Stay poor.

>dystopian
What's so dystopian about it?

>he makes actual money and has security in his income? w-wage cuck...

self employed actually

I'm not going to lecture an actual retard, waste of time. I suggest you get an education and talk to a guidance counselor before it's too late.

10k is most likely within 2 years. 1 million within 20 years.

>he is into bitcoin so he must be a broke NEET
I guarantee I make more money than you from Adsense ad revenue alone, in a non cuck-ish way since my blogs give me money even if I barely update them anymore.
And that's only a small part of my income. No commuting, no annoying clients.

Anyway, you fail to properly explain why it's some dystopia that cash will not exist in 10 years, which is what is going to happen and where Bitcoin will shine since people will not magically start paying all their taxes.

Not to mention we don't need mass adoption, only a couple of whales moving there will do.

Sounds like you got it all figured out man! Don't allow me to introduce doubt to your fruitful future.

Must suck being a cuck. How does it feel that I make more in a month that you make in 3?

The fact that you don't see how removal of physical cash which is going to happen in a decade, is going to skyrocket bitcoin, proves you are another braindead moron which cannot see opportunities and profit from them. Stay mediocre.

>being this insecure
cringe

Sorry that you have been blown the fuck out. But here's more, since you are still in denial:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwkC8WaN5T4&t=30m14s

Who raises their hand when asked "do you think physical cash will exist in 10 years"?

Wake the fuck up and start capitalizing on the inevitable changes that are about to come.

Im trying to help nocoiners, you can consider this a public service. If you are still denial after this evidence, you have no hope.

Nocoiners cannot be helped. They are victims of normalcy bias. They are the mongs that always miss on the rare, big cashcows.

>normalcy
is this a new meme word?

>gets on a butthurt rant about how he provides goods and services and calls people "cyberspace retards"
>other guy replies with passive income gains from said cyberspace
>suddendly now this is being insecure

just accept defeat

I have bitcoin, if there's another dip I'll buy some more, but I'm realistic and working on making my wealth through my own products and hard work, not praying to kek.

That's what I would like to see 'coiners' doing, but instead they talk like this is their only hope for wealth and their only option. It's pathetic.

Every post that guys makes is about how he has it all together and without even knowing my situation or net-worth, tries to discredit me.

Good talk.

That guy is not comming back. He got proven wrong on both how cash is not going to exist in 10 years (see video) which reinforces the fact that bitcoin will blow up, and how solid money can be made on the internet (note that he started with the legit insults, he literally got triggered over the "stay poor" meme).
What a fucking idiot lol.
He may come back with some short tier reply to cope but he will never address the facts being discussed here.

cringe

Just what I fucking said. Did you even look at the fucking video?

Are you still saying the removal of physical cash is some sort of /x/-tier conspiracy to cope?

Im not sure this guy even knows who Lagarde is. Sounds american as fuck desu

10 years? try 150.

so you are going against Christine Lagarde's prediction? seems legit

>150
jesus christ, you are lost. You sound old tbhh

>this is going to happen and anyone who says otherwise is just a wagecuck nocoiner
kek kk, don't let me stop you... go start planning what you're going to do with your millions in the next decade.

Do you understand that you are betting against people that is in charge whose agendas would benefit from removing cash?

If you seriously think it will take 150 years I don't know what to tell you.

I honestly can't say with certainty, nether can't you-- and if people saw merit Lagarde's prediction, BTC would be worth a lot more than it is now.

I stand to profit from this scenario, but I see it as an extremely unlikely happening, not in 10 years, no way.

If it does happen, for me it's a bonus-- what I can't stand those like in this thread who act as if they NEED it to happen, as if it's their only win-condition for financial security, and that's heart-breaking.

The second you go against their idea that it's a sure-thing, they get venomous and try to discredit you in every possible way.

Stop waiting for the easy buck and work your ass off you fucking lazy NEETs.

>and if people saw merit Lagarde's prediction, BTC would be worth a lot more than it is now.

People don't buy because people cannot deal with paradigm shifts, not to mention 99% don't know shit about Bitcoin yet and see it as something weird. We are not biologically wired to think outside the box. Which is why few people make massive money when the shift tides, they are all being mediocre on the safe side.

Some people is really excited about Bitcoin because it is really exciting, the whole situation. That does not necesarly mean that we don't have other ways to make money. I already showed you im well off so stop the fucking cliche.

It's about getting legit rich here. And to do that, you need to be on the right side of the trade during a paradigm shift. Bitcoin is an exciting and reasonable bet. Anyone that can afford to hold at least 21 should do so. As much as possible beyond there. I hold more, but that's a good amount for a long term hold position to hedge against the cashless society/negative interest hell which is unevitably approaching.

How many btc u sitting on bro?

Posts by IiofY3HT: insecure & nervous bullshit.

But user we all know bitcoin only matters because of devious shit and Monero is about to replace it

>(((triggered))
lol don't have a mental breakdown, just accept defeat, he has more money than you and he is smarter than you, that's what it is.

Speaking of bitcoins, I find myself in need of 1 or 2 bitcoins, but buying them through my bank account is not an option.
How would I go about this?

Posts by 0ffrigl: cope

Bump

im surprised such an asshole has such a profitable blog. who'd be interested in your ramblings??

if you cant afford them then don't try and buy them, just as you wouldn't buy a car if you couldn't maintain it

Look for a guy at starbucks with a bunch of meme stickers on his laptop. Steal the laptop.

btc is cheap as fuck, it will become a super asset like BRK.A, expect 6 figures in a decade.