TFW 21 years old highschool dropout with no skills

>TFW 21 years old highschool dropout with no skills

Is there any hope for me? I remember I asked for help about 8 months ago and I got some great advice and help from other anons and it really motivated me but then a month in I just went crazy and have done absolute nothing up to this point. I'm probably going to get kicked out when my parents feel sorry for me and I really have no motivation or skills to do anything. I worked a blue collar job for a while and saved every penny for some time and so I've just been buying miscellaneous shit with that and not working for years. I want to be self-sufficient and financially independent but it almost feels like that ship has long sailed

I can barely get basic daily tasks done. I live in Ontario Canada, how do I get started fixing my life?

eh, just give up. You are right, your ship has sailed. 21 is too late to turn your life around. If you start today, you will never be able to make something of yourself. Not even if you get your GED, a job, and a college degree, or start practicing a trade.

I know I can if I start but I'm just struggling to find any motivation.

I think my brain is messed up or something, I just can't do things anymore. Before I used to be a loser but at least I had some sort of dreams, lately I haven't been able to do a thing. I'm just kind of apathetic to it all and I want it to stop. I want to be motivated and feel sharp and excited to get things done.

Should I start taking modafinil or something? What's that shit you business guys are always raving about?

you get good grades?

I never graduated...

Leave Canada

If you want motivation, stop jerking off. I'm dead fucking serious. Just try it for a week, and if you like the results, keep going. Adderall will help.

You need to get your HS degree or equivalency and get into some kind of trade or get into some kind of profitable college degree, despite the memes STEM is the best bet, even at shit schools. If you want general self improvement tips, check out brian johnsons channel on youtube, his videos helped me in certain aspects.

Get your ass in gear though man, don't squander your life.

>I know I can if I start but I'm just struggling to find any motivation.
Motivation is bullshit and does not exist.

You need discipline.

Stop sucking your own dick and push yourself to go do stuff. There's no magical motivation fairy that's gonna come down and give you some bright and clear goal to pursue - the people who wait for it end up in shitty jobs waiting for the opportunity to "make it big" that never comes. Drugs are bad because they mask what is a fundamental personal weakness you need to fix.

Get your GED, now. Don't you dare push it off. Send off e-mails to programs near you tonight. Buy the required study books on Amazon and - when you get them - sit down and work on them two hours a day. It's gonna suck, you're going to hate it, but you need it. Take and pass the GED, then get into college (or, if you can't, community college).

I just don't think i'm smart enough for any of it guys

I feel like I've only been getting stupider and stupider, I feel like an idiot. I genuinely don't think I'd be able to get anything besides menial labor done, I can't remember shit, I have no logical thinking. I'm just stupid I think, I can barely focus to read an entire page of text. I get distracted and go do other things if there's too much text at once.

this. there is no secret tip that anyone can give you that will make you suddenly wake up and have a better life or be a better person. it starts with you and only you, the sooner you realize that, the sooner your situation will improve.

Remember that doing things isn't really even the hard part of doing things. It's starting that is the difficult part. Once you get the ball rolling, it is much easier. Next time you have something to do that you want to put off, just start doing it immediately, dont set out to do the entire task, just try and get yourself set up to start working on it, and you will likely see that working is not as bad as your non working mind would have you believe.

It doesn't matter if you are stupid or not. You just need focus, stop interrupting yourself.

Bullshit. You're just used to not paying attention because you've never had to.

The Internet does not require critical thinking or thoughtful reading or anything, it requires skimming and instant gratification. Breaking yourself of that habit is going to suck, you're not going to like it, and it will take time.

That said, if you're gonna sit around and suck your dick about how you're just not able to ~handle~ studying or things that make you feel uncomfortable, then prepare to live a life of being yet another 40-something dude who works at Wal*Mart.

I thought this, I had motivation. I believed all the things you guys said, i swear.

But I think I have a brain tumor or something, I'm nothing like my old self and i'm just an empty shell with no intelligence

You're plenty smart, you nigger. Just take the GED, pass, and then go to college. I can promise you, just by typing on a computer, you're smarter than a lot of people who take GEDs. You'll be fine, but you need to start now.

Jeb, is that you?

I don't understand this joke

You are low energy.

Yes I am lacking energy and motivation as I said

I have a friend who says stuff exactly like you, and he's full of shit (you are too).

You are smarter than you think. What you have done is create a set of circumstances where you've let parts of your brain and skillet atrophy because you're a lazy fucker unable to trade the present for the future. It is not a tumor, it is not "depression," it is not a genetic disorder: it is you digging a hole for yourself, slowly but surely.

Man up and take ownership of yourself.

if you live near or around brampton i will legit pay you big $$ in btc to burn someone's house down/throw rocks at his windows/spray paint his house/kill his dog/any of the above

leave an email if you are interested

Get a trade you retard,become a plumber or something like that and then invest the money you earn.

If you are going to tripfag as Pat Bateman you should at least roleplay as him too.

Also, btw OP, you are fucked, you will waste your life. gg no re.

I've been tripping like this since like 2007 and now I'm stuck because 2007 me had fucking awful taste and I'm a creature of habit :(

read the book "you are a badass" by Jen sincero. simple self help book that can give you the motivation you're looking for.

Not op but similar position. How do I get started fixing this mess?

>will be 25 next year with shitty arts degree from half-ok uni
>only work experience is in customer service
>literally no hope of good graduate job
>tons of outgoings because of family illness
halp
what can i do to unfuck myself in the next year

>I'm just struggling to find any motivation.
I have this problem. Not quite as bad as you do, but I definitely have it. In the last year and a half or so I've become convinced it's ADD and I'm in the process of getting an appointment with someone who can diagnose me.

People with ADD have very little motivation to work for the future because their brains require constant stimulation to remain focused on even mundane tasks.

Despite what some people think, it's actually impossible to overcome ADD/ADHD through willpower alone. Look for a list of symptoms online, and if it sounds like you might have it, bring it up with your doctor and try to get a referral to a psychologist. Healthcare is free in Syrupland, isn't it?

If it's not ADHD you might want to explore that brain tumor theory.