You will never have a medium income in order to live a decent life

>You will never have a medium income in order to live a decent life.
>Even if you had a good inheritance you'd probably waste it because you don't have any experience in managing a business.

My goal is to make 1600$ a month,i dont care about inheritance.

That's pretty low, how will you deal with retirement?

>managing a business

common sense and a little ocd

its not so common so everyone acts like you need a degree for it

problem is, theres not a school on earth that teaches that

jack daniels covers the rest if you have it, all of it if you dont

bump

I actually manage a business and owned my own. I still would but i worked twice as hard for the same i make here.

Like 60k to do pic related. Not sure if troll or NEET?

Die young.

>My goal is to make 1600$ a month,i dont care about inheritance.

You can do that with a minimum wage fulltime job... wtf?

nice shoes where 2 cop?

>>You will never have a medium income in order to live a decent life.
But I do, that's why I went to uni and majored in something useful. Now I make almost a grand a week after taxes working 40 hours, in a job where I can contribute to helping shittons of people.

Your goal is to make $10/hr?

Who needs a business to live a decent life?
Enough capital can net you plenty in passive income, properly invested.

Lol this is poorfag the thread..

My goal is to get a $15,000 raise in the next year (from $58k in a low cost-of-living city).

What do you do

There's no way I'm ever going to escape the shitheap of customer service or similar shit-tier jobs. I've got resume gaps out the ass because of fake neet mental illnesses, I'm going to graduate from a half decent uni with a shit grade in a meme subject. Didn't network or do all the things you should like try for internships, was too pathetic for it.

what do you do?

suicide

I studied engineering, but I work as a physicist at this place that develops and manufactures radioactive brachytherapy "seeds" for treating prostate cancer

The feels are too reals

UK is still stuck with a retarded graduate fetishist employment culture even while student debt is one of our biggest economic time-bombs. I'm going to be penalised my whole life for actually learning my job at 17 and the guys who borrowed from the state to drink their way to a psychology degree or some shit will end up in the paying positions. Single mother and crackhead Dad, nothing to invest with, trapped at the lower end and earning just enough to keep on working with nothing saved.

Applying like a madman for senior positions. I just one break to start clawing my way up but I haven't got there yet.

That's my whinging done. You'll get there.

Really setting the bar high there eh m8

I'm in consumer finance (so basically, act like I'm hot shit and fuck around in Excel, SQL, etc.).

Starting off around $50k is pretty common, getting in the $70k range after 2-3 years, same.

Aim high, keep your LinkedIn polished frequently (basically keep your updated resume on LinkedIn), apply for a few jobs you'd like, talk to recruiters as they come.

From a negotiation perspective, I have a lot of huge accomplishments ($$$) this year so I hopefully won't have any issue. And my company has a retention and hiring problem so it's not like they could replace me for less. Milk them for more money, then on to the next one.

>>You will never have a medium income in order to live a decent life.
But I do. No inheritance, raised lower-middleclass. Standard suburb life but with no vacation, eating offbrand foods, hand me down clothes, etc.

The secret is to go into a field that fucking matters. Right now CS/IT is good and it's going to be incredibly saturated, especially with automation mostly targeting itself. I'm a release engineer, our goal is to maintain a software development system and automate as much of it as possible. The kicker? That lets them lay off release engineers.

Anyone who wants a good shot at future employment should go into plumbing, carpentry, landscaping, etc. Jobs we can't automate as easily. Mexicans will try to replace you, make sure you're good at your trade so when they fuck up you're hired to fix it.