Crypto trading platforms thread

We seriously need an active 24/7 thread about Poloniex, Yobit and other crypto trading platforms.

Other urls found in this thread:

polonibox.com/
bitcoinerrorlog.com/2016/08/16/vitaliks-quantum-quest/
medium.com/@WhalePanda/ethereum-chain-of-liars-thieves-b04aaa0762cb#.64ow2lnz3
nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/ethereum-is-doomed/
newsbtc.com/2016/08/15/nimirum-org-mission-end-online-censorship-blockchain-technology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why

LISK looks like it's making a good comeback.

Do we really NEED it? Can you analyze every aspect of every single cryptocurrency at any instant of time? Teach me the ways of the squiggly lines.

We need this thread as a kind of slow trollbox. Can't monitor Polo trollbox 24/7 for meaningful information.

i cant predict the future of any given coin with certainty but we definately need a sticky to inform fellow anons of pumps

It would be great if we had spies which could spy on whales at least 10 minutes before the pump happened.
Poloniex is full of whales which could yield 40x gains, more-so than Yobit. If only we could catch the ride before it lifts off.

>monitor Polo trollbox for meaningful information
and you wonder why you are not making any money?
But if you want to hurt yourself, this might at least help you a bit
polonibox.com/

Just use the /CCG/. Easier for all of us and information won't be so scattered.

Cv2 super cheap and due for major pump on yobit. Get in now fags.

Reminder that poloniex is likely to be next in the hack

Hold on to your butt....coins its happening, also etc will pump hard during that time

Yobit isnt even in the top 10 of exchanges in volume why name it besides polo.
You shillin?

PS eth is a mess

The troll box is full of autistic fucks

>eth up .1 %

ETH TO THE MOON?

>Eth down .1 %

ETH DONE FOR?

>LSK goes up 1%

ITS TIME TO BUY LISK ITS MOONING!!

LISK LOOKS REAL GOOD RIGHT NOW

LISK LISK LISK

>mfw lisk was at 44k went down to 34k it was back at 40k and everyone is freaking out

the amount of autism on that troll box is pure cringe

So can we have a definite thread general for this?

Dumped all my btc in Monero after that Sigaint announcement, how stupid am I?

The troll box has rarely helped me either

It's the only thing that matters.

Very dumb. BTC has always been the solution for darknet currency because of its liquidity.

How do you peoppe make money out of this? Starting from 10k satpshis all the way to 1 bitcoin?
I can barely double my 0.1bitcoin

Buterin confirmed lowlife scammer:

>Vitalik's project immediately before Ethereum is that he was collecting investments from people to fund building a computer program to solve NP-complete problems in polynomial time, supposedly by simulating a quantum computer. (Never mind that even real QC aren't conjectured to be able to do that, nor does 'simulation' make any sense; unless BPP == BQP thats not even possible, and virtually all experts agree the complexity classes are probably not equivalent). He built up a reputation for himself writing tech explainers of other people's ideas usually without any attribution (until someone complains), making him look like the author. Beyond ripping off other's ideas, Vitalik has had virtually no interaction with Bitcoin developers, having never contributed to Bitcoin development.

ETH is really dead now.

more proof

bitcoinerrorlog.com/2016/08/16/vitaliks-quantum-quest/

He either:
-doesnt know shit about computer science fundamentals
-or:
tried to scam people with a get rich quick scheme

nimirum 20 percent bonus ends in a day

gonna chuck $20 on it, if it fails fuck it it's only money i would have spent buying lunch anyway

Why not both?

What's your strategy?

What's this?

Elaborate?

Ausfag listening intently. x

some more
medium.com/@WhalePanda/ethereum-chain-of-liars-thieves-b04aaa0762cb#.64ow2lnz3

nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/ethereum-is-doomed/

ETC will survive tho rite? Immutable

My personal opinion is that neither of them will survive

what do you think will replace ETH as Top Altcoin Dog?

i think theyre lieing. But sometimes, if you can catch several 500% pumps, its pretty feasable

nimirum.org decentralized forum ico (initial coin offering)

newsbtc.com/2016/08/15/nimirum-org-mission-end-online-censorship-blockchain-technology/ explains it a bit better

LSK is a good buy, especially with the turmoil surrounding ETH right now. LSK has always had more promise than ETH imo, and now we're about to see the market catch up.

Make my words, LSK will be competing with the price of ETH by the end of the year.

LSK is shit

there won't be just one, but several. I have 3 or 4 sure coins in mind.

what are they? if you care to share.. this might be handy info in the future. For me, DASH looks promising

#CryptoTA is the channel
webchat.freenode.net

real trading discussion
strictly crypto
profit talk
no dank memes none of the bs