How to guarantee that my AdSense monetized blog/site/youtube channel will not get banned?

How to guarantee that my AdSense monetized blog/site/youtube channel will not get banned?

Example, a guy here said that he got permabanned for an article or video called "10 reasons to hate Hugo Chavez". Reason: "hate group". And that's it. All of your work gone forever. Imagine that you rank a lot of videos and get a successful site and you get guaranteed NEETbux for life from the passive income and you are on your road to get rich, and suddendly one fucking article has the wrong word or a video has the wrong thumbnail or tittle or keyword... and bang, you are FUCKED.

This is why im so fucking paranoid. Yet there are no alternatives. AdSense is the only way to make good ad revenue. The rest are memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/5964312/youtuber-i-was-banned-from-making-money-because-of-an-over-zealous-fan
socialblade.com/youtube/user/garryandbrad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pander to feminist and 'happy' topics until you start raking in major income from AdSense, then pull a bait and switch

If you are pulling in enough views before the bait and switch, they won't revoke your ability to adsense. They only go after the small fucks to make an example of them, but they're too greedy to do anything about the big dogs.

What do you call big?

I remember one of my favorite channels of "pranks" and stuff like that, that had over 300k suscribers, called Garry n Brad, got banned for keyword abuse or something like that. So it shows big channels can go down too.

Then there's this shit:

kotaku.com/5964312/youtuber-i-was-banned-from-making-money-because-of-an-over-zealous-fan

What stops somebody that hates you from clicking on your ads repeatedly to fuck you up? Or somebody low IQ enough to think its a good thing. This is fucked up man wtf. Anyone can seriously ruin you if he decides to spam click no your ads? ffs.

Probably a minimum of 1,000,000 unique viewers, in which a maximum of 10% of the audience is using adblock

These are completely arbitrary numbers, but somewhat based on anecdotal analysis of the ad revenue marketplace

im pretty sure garry and brad had over 1 million views when they were at their peak

What about the same person clicking a bunch of times to fuck you up? Its that easy to fuck someone's adsense?

socialblade.com/youtube/user/garryandbrad/

Here you can see it (the graph is fucked but it shows the monthly views. In 2013/01/01 they had almost 2 million views.

Honestly I would kill myself. I hope those guys are ok. By now they would have reached 2+ million subs and would be making at least 5k dollars a month. Fuck.

bump

making money from adsense is really hard, so wanting to keep it safe is very important

Relevant. I have a youtube channel and I want to create a blog. Scared to fuck it up.

I want to treat certain topics and i have no idea if I will get cucked by the moralfag TOS.

>Scared to fuck it up.

Dude, that's the wrong attitude.
Think of it like a controlled experiment, come on you're on Veeky Forums hasn't Soros' hero worship of Popper rubbed off on you?

You try and create a content stream, you try your best, knowing that it might go belly up.

The great thing is that unlike a small business where you have to actually invest cash and can run up debts, online businesses only cost you time. And if you look at it as a learning experience, then it didn't "cost" you, you profited.

You keep trying, starting again and again until you finally have a online business that you can live on.

1. avoid controversial topics
2. stick with informative, review, etc subjects
3. lawyer up

a decent lawyer -might- be able to reverse the situation, if its a big enough issue for you to actually invest in a lawyer.

otherwise avoid topics where you "pick a side', any time you do that, the side you're not on is going to get mad at you, that's the entire point, and can in turn cause you to crash n burn if you fuck up

Trust me, its the right attitude. If you fuck up your Adsense you'll be suicidal.

Adsense is the only way I've ever make money. All that CPA link shit gives me an headache. It just reminds me of all those ethnics on blackhatworld.
The wrong fucking affiliate link in your Adsense related youtube channel/blog and its over. Thats why I dont see any other way but Ad revenue to make money.

But how the fuck are you supposed to get big anymore without being controversial? Look at all the channels that have gotten big in the past 2 years. It's all leafy tier shit.

bomp

>AdSense is the only way to make good ad revenue.
Nope. Amazon is good, if you write about products.

But ofc they have the same issue.

>lawyer up
Against Google? Good luck with that.

spoiler: most of the people who get snipped from adsense/youtube are producing absolute shit

offer quality and good production value, and as long as you're not saying death to niggers you'll be fine dude

i think you are understimating the issue here, im sure plenty of decent blogs/channels have gotten fucked by adsense for stupid reasons

then live in fear and don't progress

or do your best and work your ass off

there's more than enough niches out there to work with that arent controversial but have good audience conversions.

i say that because if googles automated algorithm banned his account inappropriatly, he has a decent chance of getting it back if he goes the legal route. Companies like google like to just be done with stuipd minor legal trouble like that. Between knowing that, and being incorrectly banned, the moment their lawyers get notified of the lawsuit and look into the matters, theyll probably say "eh, he didnt really do anything. fuck it unban him and lets get on with it"

im doing my best by understanding how not to get banned so after working hard your adsense account goes to shit for being a smartass

>good audience conversions.
I don't want to sell shit, it's annoying. A site like viralnova makes tons of money from ad revenue and doesn't sell shit, that's the idea. Mixing adsense with affiliate stuff will get me banned, im sure.

Do you think it's probable that Adsense themselves deliberately sabotaged that channel to avoid paying them more money?

It seems logical that at some point the money you pay out, outstrips the potential earnings from views of the Advertisements which would lose Adsense money?

This is nonsense. Google always makes money if the views are from legit traffic.

The just don't fuck around when it comes to copyrighted content, bad use of keywords (spamming keywords and so on) and inappropiate content.

Then again making 100% original content to sleep well at night its fucking impossible unless its you talking to a camera and that's all.

Everything else involves some sort of use of copyrighted material.

I know this is crazy.. but.. why the hell are you worrying about problems you yet to encounter...
"But user. I'm trying to figure out what to do In case I get that big."
Well. user. If you get that big and you know not to say stupid shit like "trump to be first assainated?!?# [prank gone right??!!!???]" Then you won't be in any issue. It's the same question of. Hey Veeky Forums what should I do with the 500k in my bank account? Just in case I work hard and have that. What should I do..

Like.. if I get that big and I know I'll have problems. By then someone will have an answer... if not. Then pay someone for the answer like others said.. pay for a lawyer. Stop worrying about what ifs... but rather I need tos.

But big people are doing exactly that and getting mad money.

The problem is how to get big without flashy thumbnails and controversial shit.

My quess is that you should only accept ads from webstores etc. If you're only selling stuff, then you have a vested interest in not making any big waves.

I have an idea to make a satirical clickbait site like NewsWatch33. That site has legit ads...

...and then those horrible "ads" about "340 iraqis enraged that an american won 2 bux at the lottery".

So is there a way to get rid of the crap ads?

Hmm... What about those creepy ads? Let's say that you search for something. Then the ads on the next site you visit is about the stuff you searched.

Disregarding the question about the creepiness, isn't this a better option? Because if some mom searched for handicraft stuff and then sees handicraf ads at my clickbait site, then at least she won't be offended.

okay i was the guy you responded to, not on phone, well doesn't matter. You clearly didn't read what i said.

"...if not. Then pay someone for the answers like others said.. pay for a lawyer."

Big people are doing it, guess what. They have a lawyer in mind if they really need it.
You have neither, why dont you start and if you fail, you fail. but at least you took a shoot making some stupid shit like that rather than being scared of the internet.

stop trying to please everyone.
please your wallet. Thats it. thats all that matters.

I have a content driven website. And I do always fear getting a penalty from Google after people copy my content. A penalty in search engine ranking would be devastating.

But the monetization isn't that big of a deal. There are lots of affiliates and ad companies that can make me money.

People who make money through YouTube probably have it harder because you depend almost entirely on adsense. I think your best bet is to try to start a website as well. And diversify your income stream.

It's not about pleasing everyone. It's about covering my ass.