Best investments for the future

I want to throw some money into something for the next 5-10 years and not have to worry about it. What're my options?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/l/leveraged-etf.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gold desu senpai.

Ozark Trail Tumblers

Wait for spaceX IPO and buy that shit
Gold is meme unless something big crashes, also buy gold under 1k
Invent in eastern Europe
I'm into land. Return here is 4.5% of the current market price as a rent and the price grew about 5 times in 10 years due to eutogibs.

Through what medium? ETFs?

Always.

Just read that they have no interest in going public? Think they will eventually?
How does someone invest in something like Eastern Europe?
Investing in land as in buying properties?

What're your top gold etf picks?

>gold is a meme

I've found the junior versions of DUST (JDST) and NUGT (JNUG) to be the most liquid. They are 3x leveraged though, so be prepared for turbulence. When I'm not sure I buy both to hedge; there tends to be a spread you can make no matter what happens. For instance, today JNUG closed up 1.39% and JST went down only 1.21%.

dont buy triple leveraged etf's .
thats not how they work.
if you need leverage. borrow money.

*JDST went down only 1.21%. Also the reverse tends to be true.

Whatever you say user.
> that's not how they work
> math

What does the leverage mean with gold etfs?

Your position size is not actually leveraged, but the price action attempts to be. investopedia.com/terms/l/leveraged-etf.asp

lol , since you know nothing about triple leverage etfs. then you should definitely go buy and hold them, talk to me in 3 months. ;)

>daily
>doesn't show timeframe
>doesn't understand compounding
>doesn't understand daily 3x etfs .
>is evangelical about them.

have fun sweet heart.

How are you typing these when you can't read? The time frame is last 200 days.

yeah they will go public when shit lifts off and needs to get scaled quickly. One can always hope. Maybe when they figure out space mining? I think Elon Musk is not a meme

I got into farmland that grew really well due to eurofunds pouring in and there is plenty more to be had around here. Also one region here full of fertile land has 90-92 % of its water resources running deep underground and thanks to drilling innovations you can invest in drilling waterwells. Hopefully in a few years the prices will be slashed in half and the economics will work out properly.
Housing is a good bet for investment especially in cities that are quickly geting industrialized.
Consider investing in some mutual funds or a property fund of a country that doesnt run a risk to get annexed by Russia next year.

lol.
>daily 3x
>post results from last 200 days

you're gonna have a lot of fun learning how daily 3x works, don't let me curb your enthusiasm ;)

Aurinia Pharma? TSE AUP??

I bought 50 shares of JNUG at 30$ worked for me

Do... Do you think you cannot hold these longer than a day? Where did you come from, weird fat Tumblr chick?

Glad to hear the math works for everyone else too. How much did you make?

have fun .
you should buy and hold some on margin ;)
get like 9x leverage

gold and silver, best way to hold value over long term.

a quality pair of knee pads, perhaps.

any marijuana based stock because legalization in several states is happening this november

REITs and re-invest your earnigs to snowball it to retirement.

What're some of these?

snr.

thats all you need , have fun being a grandma

Nicely wew'd my lad

>What're my options?
Bitcoin
Cold wallet.
Don't lose keys

Look into this stock. There's potential to Moon.

Yes, Bitcoin will save us from the Dollar Collapse.

AR and healthcare are going to be the next big thing. I was talking to one of Australia's highest paid IT cucks and we discussed VR and AR. He is buying his son a VR dev kit from hololens, and I trust this fuckers word. AR maybe epson, there are flaws in that however, there was some asian company that I looked at like kodak or sum shit on a chink exchange, Ill try to find it. But basically AR is going to be like BYOD to work/school, and you should look into it so you can establish a long hold before speculation inflates the prices and makes your job 50 times harder.

BTC is 100% going to increase to 700 or more by the end of this financial year, and it has much more room from there.

But seriously just pay interest only on some shit units and hold. Positive cash flow if executed correctly, and appreciation if planned well. Or mortgage and buy stock and offset losses as tax deductible, idfk thats why we hire accountants to plan this shit.

AR?

nicely wew'd my lad

Think user means an Augmented Reality device.

buying serbian bonds was a meme some months ago due to big euro banks buying it. apparently they have good roi.

Lol. Let me guess, you've never held a leveraged etf before?

Here's what will happen (best case scenario)

You see the chart shoot up, and you'll think alright! I just tripled my money! Then you check your balance and notice that all the money you made actually went to the fund manager because you've been borrowing his money for 6 months.

I'm sure I don't have to explain the worst case scenario to you.

Leveraged etfs are designed for short term gains, you get in and get out for a quick 10-15% profit (or loss).

this

If you don't know what contango is please stay away from these products...

Bitcoin has objectively the most potential. All other investments are grandpa tier.

S&P index fund