I have woken up. Money is all that matters

I'm a 22yr old jerk-off that has finally FELT how sexy persuasion & numbers actually are.

My first sales job is in the horizon. I'm taking my last $10 and I'm going to Kinko's to print a new resume, take the bus, and fist fuck my interview into success confetti. Then I'm going to save all my money; start going to school again, and take up a series 7 license.

Fuck relationships. Fuck caring about people. Fuck staying up late working on my talents and getting paid par to nothing. There is NO nobility in poverty. I'm officially dead inside. Honestly, it feels good. I'm going to be rich or die. Share your stories on how you became a fiduciary.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropcanvas.com/zpf5p
amazon.com/Power-Paradox-Gain-Lose-Influence/dp/1594205248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Fuck relationships. Fuck caring about people.
Feeling edgy and cynical does not mean you actually have the discipline and grit of a successful person.

Stop deluding yourself that you've became some kind of ubermensh with your silly "realization".

This.

You can't edge your way into success. Realize that hobbies friendships and relationships take the edge off and allow us to work 12 hours nonstop each day closer to success.

You cringey faggot

Been burned too many times.

Whoa... really changed my mind with that flaming hot insult.

maybe your behavior is just as much part of the issue

Your attitude is terrible.

You wonder why you are poor and a failure at life, yet, here you are rejecting constructive criticism.

I don't think you actually want to be successful, I think you just like pretending you are "grinding" every day so you can talk about it to people that have 0 interest in your life.

You've been burned because you were an autismo that couldn't read the situation properly, not because you had a soft heart.

have you considered starting a business?

Sounds like bipolar in the maniac phase. Wait a few days it will wear off

Good luck man, with that attitude you're straight to the bottom of the pile of shifty short term guys always looking for an angle.
People will work with you once, but you'll eventually scare away.
People smell your desperation and your schemes a mile away b/c you're not as clever as you think you are.

Please I urge you to do the Eben Pagan's self made wealth program. There is a week 0 fast start at least get that done. Its under HustleMuscleRehab. you can torrent if you'd like

dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

Then seek professional counseling help.
Set some SMART GOALS for your money.

Do you have a backup plan if they don't hire you?

Will you post your resume for us?

OP is trying to escape his own personal demons and escape taking any responsibility for his interpersonal failures with his drastic and dramatic new direction in life

As a wise man once said:

"Life ain't nothing but bitches and money"

lol at the people saying
>hurr durr never gonna make it
i realized by high school i only care about money
i realized by college that all my relationships were worthless and that i hated people
made 80k right out of college and at this rate will be a millionaire before 35
now you can move the goalposts all you want

This, tbqhwyfam.

Read this book:
amazon.com/Power-Paradox-Gain-Lose-Influence/dp/1594205248

You can sit around protecting your ego by building fifty-foot emotional walls, but the reality is that true power is about more than desperately trying to make money. The direction you're heading is the type that will actually work against you, and it's going to blow up in your face the second that you need to fill a role that involves working with/for other people.

That's not saying that I disagree with you - business is fun, and it's really enjoyable to hip-check the competition into the fucking wall and make money doing it - but you're being short-sighted.

Keep up the interviewing, returning to school, etc. It's all good. Just make sure to keep it in perspective.

You sound like you're about 18, let me give you some advice.

When you have nothing, all these ideals and morals are worth nothing. You can't sell your friendships to make you money, be "good" or be "bad" it doesn't matter, nobody is buying. Isolate yourself and brew deep contempt for everything and everyone and be ready to fuck them over; still, nobody is buying.

What you need to do is develop a strong work ethic, set reasonable and clear goals for yourself (both short term and long term), and map out several paths to these goals that you know you personally can traverse.

When you get into a position of value then you will see oppertunities to "sell out", it's up to you then. Just remember everyone has their price but not everyone gets it. Most people are morally depraved in the face of wealth, it's really not that much of asset to follow suit.

I can already tell my words are going to be wasted on you but maybe someone will find them useful.

>Pic related goes to prison

Nice foresight there, bud. That's where sociopaths end up if they're not careful.

>Fuck staying up late working on my talents and getting paid par to nothing
If you're not getting anything from your current "talents" what makes you think you can make it in sales?

What makes you think that being a stock broker is even a thing anymore?

You sound like a gay autistic boy trying to act like a man.

I believe you

What use is money if it doesn't make you happy?

Money is not as important as your health, and your mental health.
I work full-time, but most of my money goes into improving myself and my situation.
For example, I recently took a week off to go on a road trip. Paid holiday time, of course, but I needed a change of scenery and cleaner air for a while, and some time away from the work/sleep/sowkr/sleep/work/sleep cycle that chews up week after week.

>Series 7 license

Let me guess... watches wolf of wallstreet?

You know stock brokers are long gone right?

>stock brokers are long gone

This. Algorithms do all that nowadays. You're better getting a series 65 and scamming old people out of their retirement money under the guise of "portfolio management".

Trust no one
Always double check it
Work late
Expect nothing
Expect to be shit upon
Remember YOU are #1
Work out, eat well, come in late if you must to FEEL healthy. Fuck everything else
Work hard when you must as a wageslave
Always be working on your get-rich secret plan
Expect to fail, that's why wageslavery is still there as a backup
Do favors if you can but
Fuck everyone when you must

t. Edgelord eternal poorfag

This attitude will get you nowhere fast

believe me or dont
id sell my mother if the price was right

>series 7 license

Im not buying any damn insurance from you user!

Where does yours get you?
Let me guess a heart attack at 45 and then a swift kick to the curb? The guy had a pretty realistic list.

saved

The first step is to surround yourself with successful/motivated people.

I don't mean a hardworking average joe upper middle class, but people who you know have what it takes to be rich.

Once I got over being a lazy faggot in college, I joined some entrepreneurship & startup clubs in college.

Most of the people there were meme-tier Comp Sci faggots that wanted to work 2 hours a day and be tech billionaires, but I met a group that was actually motivated to succeed.

I studied Economics and they were mostly Mechanical Engineering majors.

We ended up starting a trucking company and getting funded $200K by the school in exchange for 20% of our company.

We didn't necessarily do anything revolutionary. The trick is to use fancy lingo to appease the intellectual penis of faculty at the school entrepreneurship center.

Our mission was to provide a greener alternative for distribution of food products, by using fuel efficient trucks. We argued that the seed capital could buy 3-4 trucks and maintenance costs would easily be covered by the money we made running our routes, which we had already gotten quoted for.

For the first 2-3 years we ran our lines ourselves, but eventually gathered up $400K of cash that we spent on leasing a large office/warehouse and to hire truckers as well as buy more trucks (the school got pissed about this but couldn't do anything as we retained 80% ownership).

We still own 80% of the firm collectively and the school can't do anything about their sunk cost of our promised "green" food distribution company.

They funded our startup costs but we retain ownership and can do whatever we want. They haven't gotten a cent from us, and there's nothing they can do about it.

This is the true redpill on business, find good management and fuck over investors. Make sure all the legal framework is in place, so they can't do anything about it. Trying to be successful on your own is why most businesses fail.

GL

>been burned too many times

>you're 22

If they own 20% of the business why are they not getting paid ends?

Is your company not turning a profit?

>getting rich
>working
pick one

Well assuming him and his friends are paid by the company for their time. Why would they let investors get paid? They literally could kill the management salaries and leave school with no other option besides sell their shares or wait till they sell the company

I feel like I want to evade as much taxes as I can from my wealth

I can't think of a more civilized way to detriment society

I also want to adopt kids that were destroyed and abused as much as I did from this filthy society

Congrats OP sounds like you feel way too strongly about this right now to ever feel differently or calm down. This confirms that I'm just a few shower thoughts away from turning my life around forever too.

The amount of edge itt is making me cringe hard just reading

I found them useful. Probably going to screenshot, thanks user. Keep the positive responses flowing on the board.

your words wont be wasted on me desu

You sound like a psychotic mess. Go to sleep, call your mum in the morning, and get your life together user.

Contrary to what you seem to think from watching wall street movies, networking is about making legitimate relationships with people. If you can't maintain personal relationships, why on earth do you think you'll be able to maintain work ones?

>Where does yours get you?
>Let me guess a heart attack at 45 and then a swift kick to the curb? The guy had a pretty realistic list.

you need to take a chillpill.

Life isn't a movie like nightcrawler or wolf of wallstreet. Just chill the fuck out and think rationally instead of making a fool of yourself by being insanely edgy

Sounds like you've never managed a business or had family ask you favours, I think you should be the one to get real

Neither have the people ITT

There's a middle ground you cringy autists. There's a middle between being a doormat that everyone just uses you and treats you like shit, and being le nightcrawler guy who doesn't have le emotions xD and doesn't care about anyone

Nobody ITT has proposed people should walk all over them, though.

But if you want strong professional networks it's important to be generous and give more than you take so when you actually need a big take you have enough leverage.

>Nobody ITT has proposed people should walk all over them, though.

That's what i said dumbass, nice reading comprehension

That there's a middle ground, you don't have to be an edgy 14 year old yet also not be a beta who everyone steps on

I know from my parents and from my experience so far with the scumbags I've met

People are just parasitic, abusive backstabbers, that will resent your success even when they have stolen from you while you give them good jobs they aren't qualified for

>I know from my parents and from my experience so far with the scumbags I've met

You need to calm down and learn to forgive and forget.

Your parents are just regular humans, they are capable of making mistakes (I know, I've experienced it personally). But making these wild conclusions about "humanity" isn't healthy, and is rather destructive.

Try to mend things with your parents, if not stop talking to them. But you can't judge an entire population for bad things that have happened to you. If you treat people subconsciously like you're saying, then you're going to notice more pushback, which will lead to you getting angrier and so on.

No, my parents are perfect and way too benevolent, I mean that their circles of friends were/are garbage

This is a Veeky Forums oriented thread, I know I can find a fuckton of decent people, but relations where the boundaries between friendship and trust mix with money and one-sided support are fucking cancer

Again, you're going to overboard.

What you guys say isn't totally incorrect but in business you need to offer people value. And when you're clearly trying to fuck people over, they'll notice your intentions because you'll telegraph them subconsciously.

Damn. I have a face and ears. Why ignore them by speaking to my soul with that last paragraph. Not cool Veeky Forums you're not allowed in that safe place

>fuck relationships
>wanting to succeed in sales
>fuck caring about people
>wanting to become a fiduciary

Hard work
And dedication
Realize that you're a 0 compared to others
Always stay alert and ready to work a 12h shift
Make a future for next generations
Be the richfag you've always wanted to be
Exercise and stay healthy.

OP here.
I was a nice guy. I'd give you my seat. Watch your kids/pets for free. Donate out of my pocket $5 to beggars. Lend you a loan. Love a woman. Help a friend... I realized most people in the end are fixed on their own bottom line .They will leave you on the street, abort, and fall prey to the largest animal in the room. They'll judge you on how much you ultimately own, and how much they can gain from your presence. So from now on...I'm going to wear a smile and charm the citizens out of their pants then cast them to burn in the woodpile.

Thanks for the support fellas! A lot of people got emotional about this post surprisingly.

GOT THE JOB. Starting at $15/hr + commission/bonus as a sales rep for a legal consultation agency. I came in there and cunt-punted that interview into the stars. Fuck, it was a glorious. Enjoyed the bus ride home on the first day of my new life. I imagined after working/saving/learning/biding my time I'll be able to create something beautiful. It's enormity will crush all those in my wake.

It's been a week since the last cigarette I've smoked. Think I'll start jogging. Feels good guys.

>nice guy

here we go

Wow, actual advice is rare

Gratulations, user! While i don't agree with your mindset, i'm still happy for you

>Took this long for constructive criticism

attaboy. Report back in a year.

You've still got to work on some shit. In particular saying no to people.
A little more life experience though and it'll crop up.
Remember kindness is earned.
Cordial is a default.
Polite is for strangers
Cruelty is reserved for enemies who've earned it.

If there is no middle ground for you and you're either helping or hurting people, you're gonna have a very hard time.
You also seem to think selling is immoral. You're gonna have to buy a couple books on sales psychology.

You have a lot of work ahead of you and that's a good thing.

I'm happy for you, as much as I think you are faggot, I'm glad you got a job and are on your feet.

Work hard and impress your superiors

Don't give him a hard time, guys.
He has woken up.

welcome to the club f@m.

here read this you don't have to feel guilty about making money.

contrary to what your retarded teachers taught you, you actually make the world better by making more money

This book will teach you to become alive inside when making money

Not wasted on me too

good bait op, almost fell for it

People in this thread are raging mad at you because they've come to the same false realizations in the past and have experienced the relapse and emptiness associated.

Take some time to figure out what you actually like doing.

Without networking you won't get anywhere in business, finance or consulting.

This.

Or a different wording: Knowing that you only care about making money does not imply that you know how to make money.

Look at Zuckerberg. You are not Zuckerberg, you are an user.

You can become a millionaire. You can get profit from a million dollars, like dividends, or renting a house, or several houses. You may not need to work ever again.

But your life would still be meaningless, insignificant, irrelevant, pointless.

Being rich is not a goal, being rich is the first step towards any goal that is relevant. Then you will realize that a millionaire is not rich nowadays. But you cannot even see that far now.

>been burned too many times

I'm sorry sweetie did Tyrone short you on your last bag of weed again?

Not OP but thank you for writing this.

This.
>Today's epiphany is tomorrows gimmick