Well iv done it

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Well iv done it. I bought into a Meme stock. Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. Maybe this one will actually moon..

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

seems like it has major potential even if it doesn't Moon I think it will have some nice ups.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Why cant we be the ones selling cheap stocks to people to get rich like the Wolf guy?

I want to be rich now

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

You missed that rocket already retard.

buys when stock has already gone up 200%

What's the worst that could happen?

Shit, I used to wonder where all the stupid people that make the rich even richer are located but now I see that 80% of this board is infected with them.

likme
likme

@Boy_vs_Girl
Do some research Mr.90% that never make money better yet don't invest and check this stock in couple weeks. Every time anyone comes on here with good suggestions they get called restarted by people that don't ever make money on stocks. its like maybe 3-5% of people on Veeky Forums have a clue and get called restarted by the other 95%.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

get on the FPVD rocket ship. every time a cop shoots a black person it goes up.

askme
askme

@likme
cool it you fuckin restart

FastChef
FastChef

@BunnyJinx
FPVD
if you zoom out the chart you cant even see the graph cause it has dropped so much...

Lunatick
Lunatick

@PurpleCharger
Be greedy when others are fearful, be fearful when others are greedy.

You fucked up, nigger.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@PurpleCharger
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals

I remember you from the other day, OP!

Return on Assets (ttm): -35.79%
Return on Equity (ttm): -70.73%
Operating Cash Flow (ttm): -20.31m

Their earnings per share hasn't been growing much and has been negative for years. Why would you buy this? The company is in a bad position, has bad cash flow, which means it simply isn't generating cash. There's almost no redeeming factors about the financial position they are in.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@hairygrape

Well OP? Do you have anything that explains why this stock is currently undervalued, and why you think the price will rise and make you lots of money eventually?

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Ignoramus
he thinks the price will rise because he's getting bunch of people to agree to buy stock and raise the price.

those people may just do it because they know they can make money from the rise as well.

It would appear that much of what anons do here is just fraud, plain and simple.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@viagrandad
much of what anons do here is just fraud
It's not fraud. There's no law against talking up stocks. There's a bunch of people called "analysts" who actually get paid to shill their bullshit.
But if it makes you feel any better, this anon's plan to raise the stock price by baiting others who also have $356.53 is not going to work anyway.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Methnerd
it's fraud if what you're saying is false or misleading.

saying it's going to moon for no reason is false and misleading.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Burnblaze
it's fraud if what you're saying is false or misleading
Nope.
Just "his opinion".

Inmate
Inmate

@Lunatick
Get permissions to buy futures on behalf of clients. Everyone who isn't fully retarded knows how to buy stock but I bet you could make a sale or two about this 'other investment device' that isn't typically available to all retail investors..
You'll need some kind of Series exam I don't know which. Go on do it now go!

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@likme
come on Veeky Forums
get called restarted

Emberfire
Emberfire

http://www.streetinsider.com/Analyst+Comments/FBR+See+Sell+Off+in+Aurinia+Pharma+(AUPH)+as+Overdone%3B+Remains+Positive+on+Voclosporin/11948556.html

Do some research it pays off literally.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

have fun on earth noobz im off to the moon maybe mars!

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@TalkBomber
tfw Congress killed that rocket

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page