Fake credit cards on deep web

I was looking around the hidden wiki and I saw some website that sell fake credit cards with stolen money, not cloned credit cards but fake credit cards and they ensure that theese card are 100% secure. Someone has some experience with these cards or it's a scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Harambe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Interest bump

FBI bump

I hope you enjoy prison retard

Talk it's not a crime

You must be usa. No one else so ignorant. Even in your safe place this is felon.

I did lots of research and found out 98% of these in the dark web are scammers, and 100% of the sites in the hidden wiki are scammers, so look elsewhere.

yeah, i know that THW it's a shit, but i don't want to buy nothing, too much dangerous, i was only curious

If they were legit, why would they sell the cards for less money than they have on them?

Idiot.

>yes, i am an elbonian prince, we dont have credit card machines here my friend, I simply MUST get rid of these credit cards with your help so I can get my money!

I cannot believe how stupid some people are. You understand that trying to use a stolen credit card is risky as fuck right? There are literally more than a million things that could go wrong and in most cases the chance of being caught and send to prison is really high. So they just find it safer and easier to steal and sale. That way the risk is way lower.

Because they don't want to go to prison?

Using this shit is literally for niggers who will get fucked in prison. The real people making money are the ones selling this shit in bulk. They run the least amount of risk and make the most money

I demand you to stop, think about what you are doing, and change your life.

eat a dick harambe

>harambe
what is that

>he doesn't know who the great harambe is

I've never heard of anyone named harambe before, so I have no clue what you're talking about, unless "dick harambe" is some sort of food, but even then I have no idea.

How do you call yourself Veeky Forums without knowing the great one harambe

can any of you guys red pill me on harambe

Just google it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Harambe

I repeat, I DON'T WANT TO BUY NOTHING OF THIS SHIT I'M JUST CURIOUS

>100% guaranteed ticket to prison

#dicksoutforharambe

Real money is for hackers dumping important databases. Swedish WitSec database + SSN database + other shit was hacked in 2012. THAT'S where the money is, not selling CVVs to Russians for $1.
Carding can be good money, but will take time to learn.

So many scams there

Go to the Forum section of Alphabay, there's a lot more info there than in the shitty hidden wiki site which is full of scam links.

Im pretty sure youd be better off just setting up your own scams