Let's have a legit Veeky Forums books thread

Let's have a legit Veeky Forums books thread.
I'll start with a must-read.

The Big Short

Loved that book but it blows a lot of smoke up your ass. I was so amped to start my own company when I finished it then I gradually came back to reality and started to sink into depression. BRB back to wageslavery

What smoke does it blow?

You need to join the forums. I went from wageslavery to having a full-time income online and don't work near as hard and make more

THANKS ECOMMERCE

HURR OK the forum is full of people complaining they've been struggling with their businesses for years and years

So you visit Veeky Forums instead?

99% that never even try to run a business. kek.

Some people just don't have temperament to run a business. Either they have no self-control or they can't fucking add numbers. An old friend's business was in the toilet and he was always stressed out. I asked him about what he was doing for cost control and he just stared at me with a blank look like I was speaking Martian. His business failed a few months later.

>thinking that you can run a business without struggling a bit at least
i agree with you tho, forum looks like its full of sociopaths with a few (very) valuable entries

What do you do? How long did it take?

Maybe true, Maybe not.
I was reading a commercial real estate book and the guy had a sandwich shop tenant in his strip mall. A new guy sets up shop like every two to three years. Basically when you do the math you are making less than minimum wage to slave in front of a hot grill all day. The place didn't pull in enough money to hire a lot of people.

I am reading The Art of the Deal right now. It's pretty good, and teaches you some good principles, but it is mostly Donald Trump sucking his own dick. Not necessarily a bad thing, but be prepared for it.

He's right you know. I don't think I'll ever forget the story of his dad picking up left over nails and sawdust from a construction site. That's how a good business is run.

He couldn't have saved any more than a couple of dollars on each project. One person couldn't pick up that much nails and sawdust.

An old standard.

This, people who do this kind of stuff don't value their time.

Educate yourselves!

Kill yourself

Thank you!

thank you.
maybe is a little pleb but I am converting some books to audio with ivone (still testing). it is not that bad and it let you multitask.

I am going to try to convert some of these.

>Think and grow rich

What did you think of this book? I'm almost at the end and it seems to just be a blueprint of planning for success while throwing in some concepts like motivation, the subconscious and sexual transmutation. Nothing actually earth shattering.

Link is not longer working user

Yeh it isnt. Richest man in babylon , think and grow rich , rich dad poor dad, 4 hour work week. Just google the cliff notes. Its all sizzle and no steak

is case sensitive.
install mega add on.

I dont have any problem accesing.

Lol

Personally think and grow rich changed my life. Books that try to tell you how to get rich will always fail, this book adjusts your mindset.

Don't install no botnet, it should work without any add-ons.

Ivone? The 50 word chat box? Try dragon

>Ivone? The 50 word chat box? Try dragon

I remember having lot of problems with dragon to crack it.
you can download the Ivone voices from pirate bay, crack them and then use a freeware (balabolka) software to use them, load the text and save them as mp3. sally is the only decent voice from ivone.

while doing that found some audiobooks from the list are in youtube now I am converting them to mp3.

Against the Gods The Remarkable Story of Risk by Peter L. B

Basic Economics - Thomas Sowell Audible Audio Edition

The Black Swan Audiobook

The Richest Man in Babylon George S Clason Audiobook Full

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill Full Audio Book

Must read if u are a wagecuck normy like i used to be.

>marx

ROFLMAO.

Yup. Gg.

You should read him so that you actually have reasons to dismiss him

Only idiots can't critically think about what they read and only idiots equate reading Marx with being a commie

Friendly reminder that at some point in the 20th century half the world's population was ruled by governments that traced themselves back to Marx, there's a reason for that.