In his book 'Rich Dad Poor Dad', Robert Kiyosaki actually recommends joining a multilevel marketing (MLM) company...

In his book 'Rich Dad Poor Dad', Robert Kiyosaki actually recommends joining a multilevel marketing (MLM) company, as apparently it's a good way of learning sales skills. What do you think about that?

Good idea

Make sure to give them as much of your money as possible to learn the most you can

they give u a product to sell , and training, mentors etc.
sales is the most important skill on earth . its legal, so, if you don't have any better ideas , go for it. herbalyfe and avon are huge...

Fucking retarded.

>says the roleplayer with no sales xp.

This.

Everyone working for herbalife and primerica is rich and successful

It's fine. Avon is an example. Or those "pyramid scam" sales MLMs. Of course MLM is only good if you have NO sales experience, otherwise it's a waste of time.

Salesmanship is extremely important for anyone who wants to be successful in business. I don't know if an MLM company is the best place to learn that.

>In his book 'Rich Dad Poor Dad', Robert Kiyosaki actually recommends joining a multilevel marketing (MLM) company, as apparently it's a good way of learning sales skills. What do you think about that?
Makes as much sense as training my butthole by participating in methamphetamine laced gay bareback poz parties so that I can be pegged in a Kink Dotcom film.

Of course not. Pyramid schemes are unatural, because they are based on false thinking. Pyramid schemes will sooner or later collapse, only enriching those in the top and leaving mayhem behind.

the world is a pyramid scheme famalamadingdong...

It's not terrible.

Joining an MLM to make money is stupid, joining to learn a skill might be worth your time.

I'm in the Culinary industry, and the one thing that you learn fast is hire from McDonalds.

That place is a shithole to work at and you'll never make it there, but the skills that you learn there are invaluable.

Just know when to exit the fuck out of there. They will bleed you dry.

No.
It.
Is.
Not.

MLM is pleb tier, since you dont keep all the profits. I prefer shilling coins online

>comparing pyramid schemes with McDonalds

I was in a MLM company selling charities. I'd be up at 6.00, in work for 7.00, back in the office for 20.00 and home sometime after 21.00
i'd spend all day trying to get working class people to give me their credit card details so i could sign them up to a direct debit for a charity.
for each sale i would get between £10-20, my team leader would get 10% and my owner would get £30.
I also had to pay for my own transport and if i tried to recruit anyone i would pay for them too.
Lost a lot of money, got a hell of a lot of rejections but any other job looks good to me now and I know I can do anything, especially after some truly fantastic speeches from really inspiring leaders (who are in the shit even deeper than i was, god bless them)

all in all it was a big fucking scam that lost me all of my savings because i had to pay rent and food, whilst earning nothing. - but i wouldn't trade the experience in for anything

>asses and oranges
Wealth is created, not moved from A to B. If the better part of the world robbed the worser part poorer, then the wealth must've been evenly spread at some time in history?

Protip: It has never been.

Prediction: In a few years, the pic will be about who lives on 0-5 dollahs a day.

So, what are you doing now?

i really hate having to educate ppl online.
especially when they're are so many dumbasses.
don't make me do this again.

You have to go back