Want to make a lot of fucking money? Do you?

Want to make a lot of fucking money? Do you?

One sentence.

Find vulnerabilities in botnet CPanels and steal ALL their bots and logs.

It's that easy folks. There's thousands of botnet c&c's running on various servers you can find with google dorks. Thousands. All you need, is to take over just a few. A FEW. And you have easily made hundreds of thousands of dollars. Tax-free, green like grass.

It's that easy, the money makes itself. You just have to REACH OUT AND GRAB IT. You think this is a joke? Absolutely not. Do it, get it.

See you at the Yacht club boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackhat.com/docs/us-14/materials/us-14-Sood-What-Goes-Around-Comes-Back-Around-Exploiting-Fundamental-Weaknesses-In-Botnet-C&C-Panels-WP.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GA7S0JK8o_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Personally, I am remodeling a apartment complex I bought for 250K. It has 19 units and I can rent the space to niggers for 600-700 ea.

As long as I can keep it at 70%+ occupancy, I don't even have to have a job to get by. Expenses run me ~4-5K a month.

>600-700 a month
>niggers
Wew lad. Unless you're in downtown Atlanta or using niggers as a pronoun for people, you're not going to have a good time.

Managing a 19 unit complex is a full time job in itself.

You're assuming they're going to pay rent and not trash the place

the only way to keep these types in line is with force. maybe make them think you have some organized crime connection? they won't fuck with you then.

Ok OP, I'm a newbie in this and maybe I don't understand you.
I have a few websites and get a lot of spam comments a day. So you're saying that somehow I could steal their account and spam my links with their bots? Are you talking about this? If yes, then please tell me where can I learn more about it!

google what a botnet is

How would someone accomplish this.
It might help me in the future

elaborate

That sounds pretty cheap for so many units, I guess they are just boxes with a kitchen and toilet in a bad area?

blackhat.com/docs/us-14/materials/us-14-Sood-What-Goes-Around-Comes-Back-Around-Exploiting-Fundamental-Weaknesses-In-Botnet-C&C-Panels-WP.pdf

If you don't have any knowledge in programming (and I mean C/ASM, not fucking Python) you won't be able to do anything.

Also, most botnets don't use CPanels.

holy fuck that's cheap
Where is this?

Bumping for potential

What? Yes they do...

How do you think the owner accesses it?

what do you do after you steal their bots?

I think you can figure that part out

How do I do it?

Maybe they made their own interface? If someone made their own botnet it's likely they can program and would prefer to make their own tools, why on earth would they use CPanel.

For once an op who knows what he's talking about. Good to see that a few botbros have still stuck around here.

Just don't limit yourself to CW. Keep in mind zOt is getting popular now, and has blatant security flaws in exchange for the anonymity.

What did he mean by this? What is that

.pdf
Don't open this

It's a security researcher conference meme thing

Explain what you mean by this

Yes. And the people there try to hack each otger

botnets are a network of computers afflicted with a virus.
a lot of people running botnet networks use command panels (CPanels) to control the computers
Some idiots/careless people use command panels that have security flaws
OP is saying to go and find security flaws of virus command panels, so you can steal the bot networks.
when you have the botnet under your control, find a way to make money.

basically, to rephrase, OP is saying that you can make a shit ton of money stealing botnets... but doing that requires a shit ton of computer science experience and knowledge.

pretty stupid desu.

I know what OP meant(lots of people do it), I was curious what the poster I was quoting meant

Bump

What kind of fields can you find to use C&C's?

I've seen a better method where you find old lists of blacklisted domains, find the ones known to be associated with a botnet, And buy them. Set up a listener, and the bots who have been trying to phone home suddenly call in to you

> made their own botnet

Most buy them from herders, actually, and they're packaged for retard consumers like everything else. I've seen that before.

There's dorks for various botnets also there's Security research / white hacking websites that have lists of botnet c&c's that havent been touched so you can fool with them

But that's an interesting idea

If you want to learn about Botnets, watch all the DEFCON and BlackHat videos on them that you can. If you want to get into this business, you gotta go for yourself to these things.

Yeah I've watched all of those

It seems kind of tough, you're not the only one doing it and that's mostly old versions that were so vulnerable like andromeda or that old version of zeus

>niggers

With what money will they pay you?

Do you seriously expect repairs to cost sub 5k per month for a nigger nest?

Is this near a college?

Bump

You're my favorite shitposter. Keep doing your thing, user.

Kys fag

Bump

where should I go to learn more about botnets?

Section 8 pays part of the rent for them so you can just slumlord it and not repair

Alternatively some states are garsh on their sec 8 tenants so they wouldnt wreck the place

Mobile home parks for instance have a much much better cash return and overall profit than multi units like apartments

I sure hope you mean blacks.
Actual niggers are going to cost you more than 600 a month.

Ok, goy

Way easier and way more money packing malware in cracked games and software on torrent and ddl clubs

true

Didn't people pack Zeus in pirated Windows installations and get tons of bots that way?

good video for some
youtube.com/watch?v=GA7S0JK8o_k