Why didn't you just choose to be born into money?

Why didn't you just choose to be born into money?

what makes you think I didn't?

I don't know. I was thinking about it a few times, but I can't remember.

Being in a rich family isnt all that its cracked up to be. If your father is incredibly successful at his job, chances are you never see him, and when you do, you are a dissapointment. In order to keep your family line successful, you need to discipline and teach the younger generation hard. If you do not do this, there is a high chance of the younger generation inheriting something he doesnt fully understand and a massive problem appearing. Sure, you get to go to the best schools, drive the best cars, and get a nice phone, but what if the son is ignored by his parents because they are workaholics, or worse, told he is worthless by a well established parental figure that he has no chance of competing with? Its not all fun and games being rich.

this post made me feel better about being a shitty father

Tippity top kek

So hard being a rich kid. It's almost as bad as being poor... just you know with money and opportunities to do whatever you want to do with your life.
I mean I get it, family can be stressful, but try it with a poor family where there isn't even enough money to raise a kid.

>Family tradition says you dont become a man until you make more than your father
>great gran dad did it by age 35 when he bought his own land
>grandfather moved to city and got factory job by age 27 beating his farmer father
>my father completed his bachelor degree and got a job at a bank which by 25 he beat his father
>Im 22 finishing my bachelors
> my dad makes 160$ per hour
> I make 13$
> know that my father will be dead before I beat that wage.
>got thrown out of all my private schools for being a delinquent
>no chance at huge success

Being rich is great guys I swear. Its just high expectations and stress forever.

I cant even move out because the drop in quality of life would be insane.

I would rather just be the son of a alcholic construction worker like my friends.

>I cant even move out because the drop in quality of life would be insane.

It must be very unfortunate for you to even think about living like less fortunate people. Stop crying and get your entitled shit together.

I fucking tried OP. I tried.

>born "rich" (household net worth about $7 million)
>my brother is drug addict that my parents disowned
>my sister is blacked and has two black boys from two different fathers
>she's completely dependent on my parent's money
>only reason father doesn't throw her out is out of pure pity
>mother is mentally ill and on a half a dozen anti-depressants, anti-psychotics
>father views us all as leeches
>has absolutely no respect for my family bar me
>in school now with a 3.9 gpa
>i'm the only one in my family that my father has a drop of respect for but he thinks one day i'm going to let him down like everyone else
where do i put these feels

I like a challenge

Brother, I have offer of lifetime for you. I am Nigerian prince who is in need of cash infusion to free up great assets. I make you man for small loan of $2 million. Greetings

For you

You should probably just kill yourself, have your parents donate the rest of the money they have saved up for you to charity, in all seriousness it would probably be much better for the aggregate of society, you would be redeemed and validated.

Economic outpatient care has killed your family

Hey, its not my fault that im rich. Everyone should give it a try

Because I needed material for the first two chapters of my biography

If there isnt enough money to raise the kid, does the kid die or go up for adoption? I mean, you cant exactly raise him if there is not enough money to raise him.

Are you going to kill yourself? user?

I come from an extremely rich family and I love it. I just numb out the emotional neglect with tons of drugs and material things.

wait is that that guy who shot up that sorority?

>WAAAHHHH IT'S SO HARD BEING RICH AND HAVING LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE TAKEN CARE OF FOR ME WITHOUT NEEDING REAL EMPLOYMENT FOR A SINGLE DAY YOU PROLES HAVE IT GOOD

Shut the fuck up about how bad it is at the top. It's not. You're lying through your teeth if you say you don't love every single day you stupid trust fund luckbox.

Ummm.....Im poor....

Also:

>WAAAHHHH IT'S SO HARD BEING POOR AND HAVING TO LITERALLY APPLY FOR ACTUAL JOBS AND WORK IN ORDER TO PAY FOR MY KIDS THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE HAD WITH THE THE LADY WHO WANTS TO DIVORCE ME BECAUSE IM RETARDED RICH PEOPLE HAVE IT SO GOOD.

>being this bumsore because you got called out for being a trust fund babby
>trying to make a serious argument that being poor doesn't suck balls

Pathetic. You're attempting to convince yourself over anybody else.

I did.
It's great.
Fucking conservatism is awesome.

>rich people must have no problems
sounds like the poverty has seeped into his brain

Can I add you to my memebox, your life sounds hilarious