Is becoming a woman a good entrepreneurial business investment?

Is becoming a woman a good entrepreneurial business investment?
Why or why not?

bump!

Becoming a woman is a good investment for everything that isn't a serious leadership position.

do you think that cannot change , in the future , people are more tolerant.

you wouldn't work for a billionaire tranny if she had a great compayn?

Tolerance has nothing to do with it.

Not unless you are a competent white guy with a stalled career because diversity quotas are fucking you in the ass.

In that case it's probably the best move you could make.

But fuck me, that would take dedication bordering on madness.

Usually people with that level of mental illness are too self involved to be good leaders.

seems like ur just being homophobic and sexist user...

Only transgenders have a fucking mental illness
Fuck your "tolerance", letting them transition is letting them live a life of suicidal thoughts. People who transition have been known to kill themselves far more than people who don't. Your "tolerance" and "letting them be happy" is letting them commit suicide and be freaks. It's despicable and sinister.

pic related op

>trans people kill themselves if you let them transform
>chart says trans or gender non-conforming

According to your posted picture the situation could just as well be the exact opposite of what you just said.

By The Nine... it's... it's you! The hero of Kvatch! This is truly an honor.

you don't think that is because of how society bullies and ostersizes and judges people who are different???????

Jesus, I'd hit that.

with a brick

BE GONE, ELF! THE ALDMERI HAVE NO DOMINION HERE
SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

amazing right?
i dont know why more dont do it.
being a girl is soo much more fun and potential than guy.

explain this then!

What I learned on Veeky Forums today

chopping your dick off makes you lose weight and not be a dick

most of us like to keep our little feminine penis.
lots of guys actually like it, makes them feel more manly when they see how small it is :3

Increased likelihood of suicide, increased levels of depression and other mental illness, shorter life expectancy, high levels of social isolation, especially in old age etc

More time to day trade

is that what you tell yourself to cope with the fact that you can be a pretty girl flirting and being desired by hot guys and wearing the cutest outfits and having no more pressure to be "masculine" and "alpaha" to compete with every other billion males on the planet??

Sorry, I do not have a mental illness that makes me want to cross dress

I am a straight white male and proud.

so your a "cis"?

I dont use your stupid language.

You are a tranny and people like me are normal.

In the bubble of the internet you think that your strange lifestyle is normal, but behind your back your family are ashamed. People on the street whisper and laugh at you.

people on the street dont have to live my life and you would be suprised how little ppl actually care.
and my family loves me no matter what.
only thing in your way of happenis is yourself and overcoming your own ingrained fears

I think you are being baited

being trans isn't a mental health disability?

this is all such bullshit.

white men commit suicide more than anyone else statistically lmfao.
get ur facts right biggot troll.

user, that is per 100000 not per 100

whats your point?

Trans people have a higher suicide rate. there are more white people then there are trans people.

lol. so butthurt that people be who they want but you are afraid too?

Then cut off your dick and kill yourself, nobody cares

why would i cut off my clitty?
why would i kill myself.
i don tunderstand your logic.

I am 100% sure that any suicide research done qualitatively or even quantitatively will never be accurate for these transtards. These attention whoring narcissistic sissies play a game of who has it worse, and live off of the amount of pity and delusion they can conjure and fabricate and never stop fucking complaining.

From the looks of it, almost half these pussies admitted to attempted suicide, except these delusional retards make up half their stories anyway because they're playing a game of oppression olympics with each other.

why are you so mad.
no alpha is every mad as sissies btw.
they just use us for an easy lay

its not to late to join us .

Being a woman allows you to marry into a rich family or prostitute yourself. However thats only if you are attractive. You will not be attractive though. You also have a mental disability meaning work will be harder for you.

>normal weight

No, shes fat as fuck.

bmp
b]