Veeky Forums, do you smoke weed?

Veeky Forums, do you smoke weed?

obscene waste of money if you don't farm and sell.

what about rolling a joint after 10 hours of hard work?

you mean drugging yourself to cope with wage slavery?

I'm talking about any work

10 hours? Stay poor. 13+ or no good stock options and tax efficient planning will go your way.
It's like you want to be poor.

What are you talking about? weed is probably the cheapest drug there is.

Even if you buy at normal street price, let's say $10 a gram, if it's a good stuff 15+% THC, you can get a good 2-3 hour buzz out of 0.2g joint.

That's five evenings of fun for $10. If you know a guy and buy in bulk you can easily get the price down to $6 a gram.

$10 a gram? Where the fuck do you live?

Oh I'm sorry ozymandias, true dominant ubermensch or whatever you're roleplaying as.

Not him but in Midwest 10/g is common if not buying in weight.

Drugs are for losers

Weed induces psychosis

Yeah stick to autism and anime all night, or the old version of that: Jesus.

This

Compared to alcohol, it offers substantial value

>if you don't like marijuana you must be an old foogie!

Most people grow out of weed by 18-19. How many adults do you know who smoke weed and don't work deadend jobs?

Only in people who were already at risk of it to begin with.

10/g is essentially the standard all across Canada and in the West for the US.

where I live in 1g costs 25$
I spent about 5k$ on weed in my lifetime

Tons and tons of people. Though I live in California so its less of a shameful act.

I personally can't say I know any

I used to smoke marijuana but the people I was around were total losers and that seemed to be most often the case. Id rather spend the time doing something productive

wise investment, user

This is mostly true from my own observations.

I find that I lose confidence in achieving anything great every time I smoke. I feel unable to carry out my current job and the thought of advancing my education is overwhelming. Even thinking about meeting people frightens me. I also tell myself over and over that I should stop smoking because it holds me back.

Then I wake up sober, my job seems totally normal, I know I could quite easily pursue further education (a second Masters degree) and I feel willing and able to challenge myself, meet people, try difficult tasks etc.. I get my work done to a high standard and only when I feel ready to 'clock off' do I smoke.

The cycle continues. I guess I just like feeling pathetic for a few hours in the day.

I smoked every day for like 7 years straight (side effect of growing up in LA) and I've been on a break from it for about a year now. Honestly most productive I've ever been in my life. Some people can still get shit done and be a stoner but I'm not one of them.

It makes you content with basically any situation you are in and you feel no need to progress further in the long run. Like I could work some shit ass job the rest of my life knowing I could just go and smoke some weed after I get off.

2C-B and 3-Meo-PCP are $0.40/session. Checkmate weed fags.

At that price I would definitely invest in a small growing setup for one flower and just grow my own. You spend $500-1000 and get it back with the first crop and then you just cruise for free.

kluk even if both of those are safe (not enough info to determine longterm safety of either.)

Most would argue tripping constantly isn't exactly super healthy for the psyche, moreso on disassociatives too imo.

The truth is, it doesn't matter as long as you don't make it a defining factor of your life. I have a friend who smokes regularly and he is studying law atm, top of his class, scholarship and everything. I myself have found to be less productive and less ambitious even over a longer time period after smoking, so i stopped.

not related but drug testing is also a thing.

> the cheapest drug ever
> expensive

Dude even a heavy smoker can get by with $50 a month of weed. Especially depending on the smoking method.

No. No you cant. A gram here is 25. We roll a gram into a blunt (sometimes 2) smoke in one session and get blasted. Rinse and repeat several times a week cuz a damn gram barely gets anyone high once you've been smoking for so long. And bongs and bowls are the same thing except more sessions and still as often.

Dude what? You can throw $1 of bud into a one hitter and be stoned.

Got 1/8th, lasts over a month (0.1g per night)
>People smoke more than that? Why? It's like drinking 1/2 a bottle of vodka vs the full bottle - you're still drunk so why bother...

Hell yeah, best part is when you don't do it all the time, it doesn't take much to get high. $40 of weed lasts me about 3 months. Cheapest way to take the edge off after a long week.

been smoking for 9 years..a gram should last a day, if u are blasting through a gram in 10 minutes you got problems

I go to school, work full time, and smoke weed when I get the chance. It helps me medically so I have a legit reason to consume it.

no.

weed is pretty lame.

I smoked weed for 5 years. If you are willing to use things like gravity bongs and vaporizers you can get high all day, every day, for a month for like $50.

Of course you spend a lot when you do things like blunts and joints. It's a shitload of weed, and a lot of that THC is just going off into the air.

I agree that joints and blunts are best, but if we are talking about being frugal, then that shit will waste a lot of money.

dude same

I smoked for 5 years from about age 18 - 23. At that time I really enjoyed it, felt carefree and didn't really consider the future even a little.

After entering the work world, working different jobs and moving up, I stopped entirely. Every time I smoke I just felt detached from reality, dwelled on negative stuff, and did not want to talk to anyone. It often made me anxious too. I now greatly prefer alcohol over marijuana.

Not sure why this happens, but it seems to occur with many people.

Shit makes me crazy. Despite the fact, its well overpriced for its worth. Don't waste your time smoking that bullshit. In short, its for nigs.

No standard price around Chicagoland is 20 a g for good stuff, believe me I know.

Around Chitown (I live there) is plenty of niggers of all races. You cannot trust buying nug from anybody, at least from personal experience.

Gonna need a source for that nigga, I don't really smoke it makes me lazy and slow. I don't like people who smoke it alot

Gonna need a source for that nigga, I don't really smoke it, maybe once a month, makes me lazy and slow. I also don't like people who smoke it alot.

The only real answer in this thread, you gotta expirament and find out what works for you and what doesn't

Dude me too wtf I felt like I was reading myself.

When I'm sober I'm in autopilot not realizing the decisions I'm making but when I'm high I'm like on a crash course of self realization which freaks me the fuck out. Unless I'm with people but even then my brain is in over drive analyzing everything.

Ganja was instrumental in the realization that consumerism is the prison we hold the key to. Parents had a combined income of 200k annually and were living paycheck to paycheck in debt. Fuck that shit. The herb opened my eyes and now I'm 3 years from F.I.R.E.
Don't smoke anymore, in my experience there's only so much insight the herb can give you before it loses its edge and just becomes a sedative - but man herb and LSD have changed my life.

That feel

ye i do, i always buy like 15g use 6 and sell the rest as 10g

slowly but surely i smoke for free that way

I live in MA. Everyone smokes. In highschool I sold to cops, judges, lawyers, doctors you name it. As an working adult, everyone still smokes. Everyone in finance, banking, and any field you can imagine. The only difference now is that people do it on their own at night, or might hit a joint at a get together on the weekend.

whats F.I.R.E?

Feelin irresponsibly retarded errday

Work pays for acceptable coffee.

Only drug I'm interested in.

I don't really drink anymore, either. Too focused on strength gains.

WHO IS SHE

also i only smoke cock

I'm on the knowledge gains train.

Michael Phelps you tackle box

A man like myself who does not like the social narrative to dictate my life and behavior.

go fly a kite fucker

I do but only once a few months.

Shits expensive yo

you are just hopping from one social narrative to another

THIIIIS , alcohol would be pretty much out of business i think.

>tfw started school today
>changed major over the summer for the fifth time
>finally confident in what I wanna do
>start school
>fucking hate it again
>read this quote

Fuck me man.

like a chimney bro. I'm chronic.

BTW, age 38, worth NZ$350,000,
So I'm not a neet fapping my life away in my moms basement as you might have thought

it doesn't have to be, but it can be expensive. i used to live with stoners who spent so much fucking money on weed.

paraphernalia, weed, edibles, etc.

they smoked everyday after work, sometimes in the morning, and if they were off, it was an all day affair.

they could afford to do it, but i'd say they spent at least $100 a week

most traditionally successful people i've ever lived with strangely.

Girl I went to high school with, she fucked some people in my friend group. It's kind of funny when I see her posted on Veeky Forums

>NZ $350k

That wont even buy a hovel in auckland. Good money thou.

Ye these retarded cucks are paying 25$/g for schwag

Yes I smoke. How common are drug tests for college educated jobs that aren't industrial? Also I did coke the other day am I Veeky Forums approved?

There's always those few kids from highschool who never smoked weed and turned out to be the most boooring cunts

I did from 16 to 26, now I'm 29. I'm so happy I stopped. I see the friends I used to smoke with from time to time. I've known them for forever and I really like them and believe they are good people, but from the outside I see how they are damaging themselves, stigmatizing themselves.

I can only recommend quitting, it feels great.

I smoke a little bit, maybe once or twice a month. Usually a quarter lasts me a half a year.