/TrumpCoinGeneral/

/TCG/ PLEASE HAVE YOUR BOARDING PASS READY EDITION!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

TrumpCoin tipbot! /u/mags tip
www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKTqxKL_dJ4
crypto4free.ml/index.php/trump-faucet/
blockexperts.com/trump
twitter.com/TrumpcoinG/status/768595311862292480
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off mate everyone has went to monero

Enjoy your honeypot. Remember, only transactions are private. Retards will still publicize that they're using monero for drugs and you'll all become targets.

>Cope: the post

T minus 8 days

We will see how well the devs worked behind the scenes.I hope the rumors about the russians and the chinese are real

I am also disappointed that i didnt get on the monero train soon enough but I hope TrumpCoin can also start mooning

I'm worried how reluctant foreign investors might be now, because I read last night that the Clinton's have agreed that (((if))) she's elected that they'll stop talking in foreign """"donations""" into their """"""Foundation"""""", this all started from Trump calling her out on it.

TrumpCoin is the best way for foreign entities to donate to Trump indirectly via superPAC, and this calls him out on being a hypocrite if he publicly endorses/accepts TC, but I'm assuming the devs have establish a legal loophole, because they're registered in Virginia and are American and its fully user you can't prove only assume there's foreign backers.

Yah, I think that the SuperPAC angle should be the #1 priority right now, hopefully the devs share the same view.
Fiat to Trump would be nice, but the PAC is really what gives this coin value. If it's the coming news, I'll buy more. If not, I'll sell some.

Nope, make the most of your gains lads before they something happens.

I wouldn't count on his endorsement, just hope for a conservative media mention and approval.

I agree, the PAC is most important. Let's see if larger exchanges would add it though just from that.

lol

youre a funny guy, arent you?

uh oh

>satoshi nakamurtu here, reminding you to dropu trumpacoinu and a purchase monero insteadu

What did he mean by that?

Do you think moneru will go up even furtheru?

A measure of a cryptos worth is whether you can buy drugs with it. Sad. MCGA

You can buy drugs with TRUMP?

NO DRINKING. NO SMOKING. NO DRUGS.

>ask technical question about currency
>parrot can only respond with memes

It's like you WANT people to instantly recognize this as a scam

Daily reminder Trumpcoin is a scam.

Funny how the fudding always takes place in between the updates, and always goes silent after we have a milestone

DUDE NO, hopefully never.

It's a stupid question, entails a stupid answer. You could buy drugs with it already all you need is an address and a willing seller - every crypto ever.

It's merely an indirect advantage.

>DUDE. WEED. detected.

It's over lads, get out while you can

It's a perfectly reasonable question and you know it.

could have told any of you this 5 months ago

It's not.
It's like asking "can you buy Dragon dildos with the USD?".
The only use of that question is to then go "Ha! You support drugs", like "Ha! you sexual Dragon dildo degenerate. I hate USD now".

The thing is, the probability of this being used for drugs is lesser than other mainstream cryptos.
So yeah, TRUMP is a clean CauseCoin.

>It's not.

*slow claps*

Sir, I think that zinger just won you the Internet.

JUST HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD
youtube.com/watch?v=SKTqxKL_dJ4

You're trying way too hard to troll bro.

Who above 30k here? I'm about to crossover and get past 40k but man im dreading cashing out. The taxes in commiefornia combined with the federal taxes are going to fuck my shit up.

Dont tell anybody you got BTC and just hold

Of he bought online from somewhere like coin base they already know. He'll need to report all his trades anyway

THE clean CauseCoin that will Make Crypto Great Again!

CGT sucks but I'm not sure whether gains on this could be tax free for me as gambling isn't taxed.

Trumpcoin makes girls dance

You know what else trumpcoin does? It turns neets into chads.

Is it still at 5 cents a coin?

I thought it didn't get noticed until it goes back into USD. Its not profit until it exist. That's why people use use btc to buy gift cards, gold, etc.

4.6 cents right now

When the fuck is this going up?

September

Don't give a fuck, I'm going all in on Monero. Fuck you guys, lazy fuckers who can't promote your own coin. Can't even protest a Hillary rally with some trump coin signs. Absolutely pathetic.

Bye have fun

>buying at the peak

crypto4free.ml/index.php/trump-faucet/

Pretty sure you're correct and I used circle to get my BTC. I'm probably going to just move to Nevada and cash it out there.

Any new updates with TC? I know about Sept, buy I remember a thread not too long ago a guy mentioned trying to have one of the Devs on his podcast. Whatever happened with that? or anything else I may have missed in the last few days?

They said they were aware of the podcast guy. Going solely by what was said in the last announcement, I wouldn't expect them to be on his show before their September plans happen.

It's probably going to be stagnant till september with little updates here and there

Yeah, I think the next will be the backup block explorer

ah good maybe they're putting together a media blitz. It's funny how much I'm anticipating this. I don't get excited too often.

I feel the same m8, MCGA!

Sad!

Nigga it's at .049 cents now.

Why was it sitting pretty at .051, dropped to that low, and gone up?

I'm going to buy as much as possible before it gets higher.

What's happening in September?

I'm gonna ride this one through until the end regardless.

>I'm gonna ride this one through until the end regardless.

This. I'm balls deep into Trumpcoin and I ain't looking to jump ship. We're still going to the moon. Count on it.

I got extremely hyped when they said that legal reasons were preventing them from telling us what was going on. Something yuuuuuge is coming.

>inb4 they got sued with a gag order

>Trump V. Blockchain

When it does moon, what should I sell it at?

You're the one who can count on it. I sure ain't.

Supposedly we will see the result of the devs work in September. Being on a bigger exchange is needed.

Trump loves us. It would never happen.

MAGA and MCGA

Yep balls deep into Trumpcoin. No reason to sell now not much profit anyway

Hell yeah, I really truss the devs now

High levels of truss!

Yobit is still down....

?? no it isnt

You've been polluting these threads with FUD for months now. Something tells me you've got more on your agenda than a simple distrust of the developers.

>putting any real money into a shitcoin like trump

You NEETs really are fucking desperate.

I guess it's easier to shill something 24/7 on an anonymous image board than to get over social anxiety and go to some interviews.

I want to be able to buy a Hillary for prison wristband at infowars with trumpcoin

WE WANT TRUMP

1 week till september lads

1 week till I decide whether I dump or not.

:o the update said September, not the 1st. Calm yourself

this, calm your tits

New block explorer lads, still synching so wait a few hours blockexperts.com/trump

Hahaha yes! Finally more to screenshot

Wtf nigga, I aint fudding, i really support this coin. I have a nice sum invested in it too

>Tfw Trumpcoin is going through the same thing as bitcoin.
Its only going to get harder to hold

Daily reminder Trumpcoin is a scam.

Amen brother

this

holy fuck do these pump and dump things work

prayers to the people who actually think this is viable long-term

Tweeted it with a little edit.
twitter.com/TrumpcoinG/status/768595311862292480

Wew lads. Bring on September, I'm eager to see what the PAC can do to help Trump and for the image problems crypto has. Causecoin technology is here. It may not be the first charitable coin but hopefully it will have the biggest impact.

I want to see this coin rise in price, remain strong and be an effective way of funding other similar causes.

HIGH ENERGY SPEECH NIGE

I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton if she paid me to

MAGA! MCGA!

ready to ascend to chadhood?

>ascend to

Trump and TrumpCoin supporters have the chad gene whether they realise it yet or not! MAGA + MCGA

SLEEPING CHADS ARE BEING AWAKENED EVERYDAY

High energy!