How do i get a job if I am not motivated to do anything?

I have a masters in Chemical Engineering with some project management experience but got rejected from hundreds of jobs I applied to this year between March to August, with the most cited reason being that "I didn't seem to show any interest or enthusiasm for the job".

Any advice?

There really is no hope for me is there Veeky Forums?? Its "who you know, not what you know", amirite?

poverty will motivate you soon enough.

yeah here's some advice: find something that motivates you.

Nepotism

Aim slightly lower, for something you could get with a bachelor's, and work your way up.

How do they expect people to show enthusiasm for boring ass jobs while chads make money from instagram and normies play videogames on Youtube/vlogs and make tons of money?

This is why I gave up and I have been getting some success making internet bucks. Internet money or DEATH.

Try /r9k/

I feel for you. My brother lost out on a job in the final interview because he didn't seem "fun" according to the interview panel. It was for a database administration role. He's pretty socially retarded but a god amongst men in his field. Landed a job finally and is kicking ass

I'm terrible at interviews too so I come off as a retard.

>chads make money from instagram
please explain

go on craigslist and find yourself a dom that will enslave you and treat you like a bitch boy until you man up

bullshit ur resume. if u get hired u know what to work on.

unrerated post.

Best suggestion would be simply pretending to be enthusiastic. Trust me, I know, we're not all that marketing guru "go-getter" fuckboi, but you must learn to bullshit regardless of your industry my doe.

Engineering has a supply that outweighs the demand, unless you are in a niche field. Starting with summer internships is the key to any applied science field. Maybe you need to bring a smile to your next interview.

>Engineering has a supply that outweighs the demand

That's literally every field now

just fake it

''Oh I'm so excited to work at your company because I will be much credit to team''

The magic words at the end of your interview (after you asked at least 5 questions about the job - which build on what the guy told you about it) is "I really like it. When will you be able to get back to me with a decision?"

>be good looking
>get tons of followers
>brands pay you to wear clothes/glasses

try r9k

This.