Unofficial Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, Yahoo/Google finance, or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

streetregister.com/2016/08/23/enteromedics-inc-nasdaqetrm-looking-for-a-buyout-suitor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CERU mah nigga, heading to $7 ++

AMD up nearly 2% pre market

The ride never ends.

AMDA is going to the moon today, r-r-r-right?

>tfw it dropped 40 cents from PM high

Get in HTBX quick ma niggas, going to 2.50 today.

GALE my nigga,

Get in PM cheap because we will sore

BBY to da moon

Gold my nigga

BBY is a master troll

what the hell l m a o

>was down on friday
>mfw gold went back up

>tfw 25% gains on uwti, riding oil up
>tfw now making great gains on oil going down with dwti

$BGI to da muunz

I was too slow

GALE as i said is going to the moon today.

The volume we have is there

STEM pls go up

Did anyone ever find out what this shit is?

My guess is money laundering.

Oh yea $MEET let's get this shit back to $8

>OPTT

I don't know, but I'm in one of the stocks now. This should be pretty interesting.

Forgot pic

ETRM buyout stock is jumping to the moon. Get in the rocket. this is not a drill

Source?

God damn biz is really packed with fucking idiots

streetregister.com/2016/08/23/enteromedics-inc-nasdaqetrm-looking-for-a-buyout-suitor/

lol u mad he gonna be a billionaire tomorrow morning?

If you say things like that you need some kind of evidence

up 5%

If he is ever able to sell his shares

You know how many stocks get the buy out rumors every week? Just buying shit because of rumors is an easy way to get caught holding a bag.

>one low volume penny stock went up 501,000% very briefly and then immediately crashed to normal prices, almost a year ago
>therefore if I buy a different low volume penny stock now I will be rich
user...

... shit

Ask slap RGSE now!!! short squeeze is very possible!

There aren't any good memes today.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously.. Slap the ask on that thing.. shorts are trying to bring it back down right now... check out the spread!! ASK SLAP THAT THING!! the market cap is sooo small

So if I were to have had a limit sell on that shit at coincidentally just that price. I would have caught that money laundering shit and stole the guys sales?

Aren't bids and asks publicly visible? He probably waited until there was nothing on that stock.

start ask slapping RGSE make the shorts jump to cover!!! it could be could.. very good. DO IT NOW!!

ETRM guys. It's going to get bought out soon

It it was an accident, then yeah you probably could have.
If it was money laundering, then fuck no, they'd never do something so stupid.

Kek has blessed this stock with repeating digits.

shut the fuck up pajeet

ETRM to the moon see you wage cucks cleaning our hangover throw up and used up jizz condoms that were used on your gfs and mons

SHORT SQUEEZE ON $RGSE!!!! START ASK SLAPPING YOU NEWBS!!!

Past couple trading days meet peaks at this time and then declines.

Do you even know how to trade????? or are you just hoping someone else tells you to da moon?? lmao just look at RGSE.. the market cap is around 4million and the short interest has grown!! SLAP THE ASK YOU FAGGOT!!

Shut the fuck up holy Christ. Stop spamming your shit stock. This isn't stocktwits. Stop posting every 60 seconds.

its a fucking day trade!! are you not watching it?? do you not know what a short squeeze is?? do you not know how to add fuel to the fire?? if you don't know those things maybe you should try again at trading.. this trade is passing you up .

ETRM to the center of the earth. Dont get caught holding the bag anons

Yeah just fuck off.

You're not even using rh. Get out lol

its only an hour into trading and under 6,000 in volume!! it has moved over 10%!! its not done for the day!! get in faggot.

KBSF is making serious moves, going for a run!

lmao.. i guess RH users don't like making money.. its obvious they don't know how to trade stock

Sounds like someone got caught holding the bag of stinky shit that nobody wants.

NVGN, my niggas

Not tradeable on RH user.

i bought in at 7 a few days ago... i don't hold bags, i cut losses after a week or two if the stock isn't doing what i wanted.

>center of the earth

so we're going to the north pole?

>105 volume
The fuck

Don't go to the unoffical Veeky Forums chatroom anymore. its full of meme bullshit. All the smart investors are in gears' secret chatroom. Ask KIN about it. It's called $G.

Lol 6 k volume

Good luck trying to sell

AMRS, me and my 20k shares are going to the 5th dimension.

Stop saying ask slap

But thanks for the heads up i made a nice scalp on this

>I'm gonna go to fucking ROBINHOOD GENERAL, land of the memes and free trades, and shitpost about some shitball stock nobody cares about.
>But hol up. I'm not gonna just post about and leave it, I'm gonna post EVERY SIXTY FUCKING SECONDS as soon as the post timer allows me, and I'm going to talk like a stocktwits fucktard "SLAP DA ASK xD" and tell people they don't know how to trade for telling me to shut up.

Just fuck off.

Don't be stupid. It's going to the inner sun that shines upon the interior of the earth's crust.

the average volume is over 49,000
you obviously don't understand what a short squeeze is either...
You will sell because the shorts need to cover.. they are waiting for weak hands to give them cheap shares, you need to hold them up high and they will come to you.

I don't get why you guys bash on certain stocks.. its like you guys get all emotional over companies that don't give a shit about you... its about the trade.. not the emotional attachment.

Amd dipping should I double up?

Its the fact that you are borderline spamming that is bothering people

>tfw you bought amd at 7.83 yesterday

Checked and kekked.

its like you don't like making money... why are you here?? do you even have any money? lol

Fuck off

Like pottery.

Why would you turn around and do exactly what I just criticized and said you'd do?

>Don't like my spam? You must not like money lol u poor?

Fuck off.

Bet this shit tanks from here on.

just an alert buddy.. i don't see any other stock going for it today... what do you got? anything?? or are you just going to cry today? oh wait, you probably cry everyday. you leave your balls in your moms purse and never buy anything and wonder why your life sucks... its because you suck.

>OIL

holy shit BUY UWTI

fuck off.. great response from people that miss out on trades.. go cry to mommy for some more allowance money.

ok

i made 200$ on OPTT this morning

˙ɟɟo ʞɔnℲ

You officially ruined your shill here. Nobody will buy it. Move on, stop spamming.
Buy $BGI on your way out

it will tank you dumbass.. Like ive said before.. ITS A SHORT SQUEEZE!!!! its a DAYTRADE.. fuck the company.. i trade to make money. The company is garbage but the share structure and short interest is good for a squeeze... you might not understand that, i didn't when i first started trading.. FUCK THE COMPANY, its about the trade. leave your emotions behind when trading.

too much coffee maybe

chill out brah take some deep breaths

Leave your emotions behind? Why you so worked up right now? Lol just leave dude

F
U
C
K

O
F
F

i might just do that.. it doesn't look to bad only 2.62 mill in the float and it looks like it might be getting ready for a pop

But hey in all seriousness. Your tip helped me make a cool +10% today.

just thought i could help some people out to make some money while it was on the table.. if you don't grab the money on the table.. someone else will.

IT'S THE WIZZARD

thanks.. i just wouldn't hold past today.. the company is garbage. just thought i could get some people in on it before it's done for.

literraly post no stock pics, just comes in here to post stupid pictures and bash on others.

good job buddy.. keep it up.. Do you even have a brokerage account or do you just come in here to post stupid shit?

Just kidding lol get fucking memed on. I never invested in your shit stock. Fuck off.

yeah.. your "gains" show it lol

you gunna post a stock you are on or are you just here to play around until mommy and daddy give you more allowance money?

Kek.

But seriously which one of you dipshits told leddit or stocktwats about Veeky Forums? Thats how got here

ive been on Veeky Forums before the Veeky Forums board was even created lol do you even know what noko is?

I hope yall niggas is buying oil stocks. Iran confirmed for talks with OPEC.

UWTI +4% since i posted and it's only going to go higher

Sorry it was me, I'm his father.
We let him out of his cage and on our family computer for an hour or two a week to go on Veeky Forums to shitpost/fap to anime

so this thread is basically a bunch of bag holders circle jerking?

thought so.

the more bags you hold the more chances you win