>""""""""""analysis""""""""""

>It goes down
>Literally every time

You should get in to shorting.

>Technical Analysis

There you go. Do a George Castanza move, you'll make millions

Protip: You never lose money if you never sell

>80 years old
>i-it has to go up any day now, r-right guys?...

It's a synonym for "I like to talk complicated talk and look smart but can't be bothered with a fundamental and mathematical understanding of what I try to make money off of", or "I usually am more happy winning than sad loosing while day trading"

>If you liked this article about "finding patterns in stock quotes" you might like the following : "finding patterns in clouds" and "finding patterns in tea leaves".

>If you liked this article about "finding patterns in stock quotes" you might like the following : "finding patterns in clouds" and "finding patterns in tea leaves".

Holy fuck this.

Technical analysis is such a joke.

Things don't stay low that long

Just don't be a retard who sees a 2% drop one morning and decides to panic sell. That's why most retards lose money

actually you only lose money if you never sell

>she doesn't do Macroeconmic and fundamental analysis before she does her TA

>Things don't stay low that long
Except for the ones that do, amirite? The silliest meme in the world is the one that says the price MUST eventually rise back to the price you bought in for.

Or you hold on to an individual stock too long and the company goes under :^).
Or the company has to adjust to lower growth, permanently lowering its value.

Muh nigga. Yo prob is you keep buying penny stocks.

Is that the infamous "smoking duck" pattern?

Stop chasing the God damn trend you retard.

Look there's two ways to trade basically.

You either trade to make the market and that's basically looking to sell when everyone like you is buying.

Or you look for price drops for good value and buy when something is a lot cheaper than it should be. Then you sell it to noobs who see it spiking up after its already really high

I'm probably one of the few people on this board that actually know how to trade properly. I could show you some trades but you likely wouldn't even understand how amazing the trades are if I showed you them anyway.

>I'm probably one of the few people on this board that actually know how to trade properly
Yeah, I bet you have a 9 inch cock too.

I've showed some really excellent trades here before but since no one understands what they are looking at its just a waste of time.

>no one understands how negative and positive numbers work

Me showing how much money I win on a trade isn't the same as showing you my entries and exits on a chart and the reason for taking a trade.

You guys think of this on a fundamentally flawed level.

>money I win

Just for curiosities sake, what is it exactly you're hoping to accomplish with these post?

just get in things before the normies do

i bought oil stocks like BTE back in january when oil went to 29 and ignored all the cucks saying it can go to 10 and did mad bank

You got memed the fuck out, my friend.

Nicely wew'd my lad

BUY

THE

DIP

So, it was just another meme all along?

Well I'll show you guys something cool anyway.

Here's a picture showing my trades i took today during Prime Minister Yellen's speech about the feds.

I did like this guy says and bought the dips and sold the peaks

Although I think I'm missing a 4th trade

What the hell? I show you ungrateful bastards some sick ass shit and you don't even give me any yous?

Sick ass shit. What did you buy

Nice now show us your tits

That's gold. Look at the picture. I bought two or 3 times and sold it once at the top.

I hope you learned some valuable today son

Kek

Did you learn anything? I don't get what's funny

hindsight is 20/20 , aint it?

You never answered my question

i learned that hindsight is 20/20.

You need to look at the pictures better if you can't understand it.

whats not to understand?

>you can't delete a post this old

aint that a bitch?

I just showed two pictures of me taking position before the market moved. If you can't understand it then I'm just wasting time showing you.

Also it's probably not a good idea for me to leave these up for long

I only want to delete the pictures. It's not a good idea to leave something like that up.

yes, wouldn't wanna leave a chart of todays price of gold up on the internet!!

That happened to me with VRX, I bought at 26.

But I planned on holding for a year anyway. I expect it to hit about 80 by that time. Gotta get that capital gains tax rate.

Well those entries are pretty amazing and I wouldn't want too many people studying and trying to learn easily what I sacrificed a lot to be able to do.

after all, you made markings on it , that could be considered vandalism!

oh well good thing we still have this chart to look at.

heres how the big boys do it btw.

Did you even look at the one showing my entries before the market moved?

Stop selling you idiot. Invest in some safe bets that have been around for a long time and wait it out. Some will crumble but overall the market goes up if you average through recessions.

Don't believe that anybody has a way to cheat the market other than insider trading, which exists and they will be the winners every time.

Are you serious? That's what I mean by its a waste of time showing because you won't understand it anyway.

The green or blue line shows where I entered. And the dotted red line shows where my stop loss or take profit are .

i saw them all , it's just you drawing shit all over todays gold price chart.

pretty hard to understand something we cant see ;)

Can you see now? I even circled it for you since you probably don't understand what you are looking at.

I have a great strategy for you user. Repeat what you are doing now, but short everything instead.

You will make money every time.

Well I hope you learned somethingfrom that sick trade. The other picture showed me selling at the top. You'll just have to take my word for it since you didn't look the other time

Why are you so impressed with yourself? There was a $20 price fluctuation in gold when it was already sitting at $1320. That's a fluctuation of less than 2%. I don't know how much volume you were doing but your gains can't be that much unless you were massively leveraged and exposed yourself to crazy amounts of downside if you guessed wrong.

On top of that you had to pay all the fees and taxes involved with day trading. Is it really worth it? Wouldn't value investing be much simpler and pay off better in the long run?

Every strategy in the stock market is a variation of mean reversion or momentum. Mean reversion is a lot safer than buying stocks that are going high since you'd buy at the bottom.

I did about 300 pips today.

Commodities don't work the same as stocks where a 2% increase means nothing. %means almost nothing to me. I get paid per micro pips.

Mabye you should try URRE???

I would be interested in hearing more.
Ignore the all these haters.

I think I recognize this user from the other day. Are you the user we talked about a H&S chart pattern in the GC futures contract which signaled a short position.

>Me showing how much money I win on a trade isn't the same as showing you my entries and exits
Yeah, actually it is. By definition.

Fucking retard.

Hmm. What do you of trading during nfp?

Wtf is this cartoon bullshit? Drawing fat arrows on a chart and pretending that it reflects your entry and exits points is bullshit.

You have trade confirmations. Post them.

Or don't, and fuck off. Poser.

Yeah we talked about how most risk managers wouldn't allow it.

>You have trade confirmations.

I used my heart. It's hard for me to explain but I can sort of see most times not every time, when a spike to the high or low is ending. I watched the charts for many many hours and now I can sort of see it if in looking at the charts while the spike is happening

Yes. I would be very interested to hear more about what you know. It's pretty late and as you can see from my lot sizes I'm not making enough yet to not have to go to work early tomorrow but I'm hoping to slowly start increased my lot sizes the next few weeks.

Also I think someone like you will be able to see my trades and understand why I took them and be able to do similar trades.

It's getting late but I'd love to talk about the market with you another time

See
Going to delete them soon though.

>There was a $20 price fluctuation in gold
He is trading in CFD which is different than futures but say for example the GC gold futures contract for 100oz of gold:
tick value of $0.10 per ounce which is $00 per contract. 100oz x $0.10 = $10
there are ten ticks per point, that means the minimum the price moves is $0.10 so for example the price can move $1324.0 $1324.1 $1324.2 etc
that means for every point is worth $100
100oz × 0.10 × 10ticks = $100
so that means a 20 point move in the GC contract is worth 20 * $100 = $2000
remember there are 10 ticks per point so if you think of this as a 200 tick move and each tick is worth $10 so,
$10 x 200 = $2000

I like you. When are you gong to start trading?

>I watched the charts for many many hours and now I can sort of see it if in looking at the charts while the spike is happening
This right here gentlemen is the key. Chart time. Lots and lots of it. You watch it very closely long enough and you'll start to develop an intuition.

It's not only that but if you look to the left of my entries there are peaks which were not broken during those spikes

URRE???

>Going to delete them soon though.
Listen you stupid cunt....

First, you deleting your "trade confirmations" is stupid. Your photos are automatically archived, like pic related. Stop being a fucking noob.

Second, that's not a trade confirmation, kid. That's just another crayon drawing of you roleplaying.

FACT: You didn't actually buy or sell anything.

FACT: Your portfolio balance, if any, is less than $1000.

FACT: You couldn't pick a winning trade if someone put a gun to boyfriend's head.

FACT: You get your jollies coming to a Chinese basketweaving board and pretending to be a wolf of wall street.

Now fuck of back to /r9k/ where you belong.

He s-saved my p-pictures. This is the first time someone has saved one of my pictures. Does this mean were married now?

Also look at the dotted green line next to the word buy with the numbers. That clearly shows my entry.

What else do you think those dotted lines represent?

CDFs are traded with forex brokers and forex brokers allow you to trade based on these lot sizes
Standard 100,000 units
Mini 10,000 units
Micro 1,000 units
Im not sure but IIRC for a xxxUSD pair a mini lot has a pip value of $1 and a standard lot has a pip value of $10
so 20 × $10 = $200 per standard lot.
So you could have a position of 10 standard lots to get the same exposure as the GC futures contract.

Here is an example of how to calculate the value of 1 Pip for one 10k (mini) lot of xxxUSD where the base currency of the account is USD.
Start with 10,000. Multiply 10,000 by .0001 since 1/10,000th is a pip for all xxxUSD pairs
10000 x 0.0001 = $1.

I see it looks like your short entry was near the top of the candles from the previous candles around Aug 24.

Shh don't let these plebs learn the secrets. They just want to get rich quick and be toxic. I don't believe they are actually interested in learning the market and improving. It takes a lot of work and a lot of time. So much sacrifice. I knew you would be able to see it but don't share it so easy with them

>He s-saved my p-pictures.
I didn't save anything you pathetic mongoloid. Do you even know what an archive is?

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1465750#p1466975

Go. back. to. r9k. you. fucking. loser.

OK bye

you're correct it takes a lot of time and effort and hard work to learn this stuff which is one of the many reasons why 95% of people who try to trade end up failing even though
there are lots of books and websites and blogs that talk abuot this plus there are tons and tons of videos around on places like youtube that talk about this

What do you think about buying growth shares? I like to analyse fundamentals and then buy from small cap companies and wait for them to appreciate.

I just bought my 2 first shares but since im not american i couldnt invest in HLFN. It's on the OTC Pink sheets :C

My problem is im low paid, so i invest in mutual funds like vanguard and some others, and try to put like 100 dollarydoos at a time into some small cap companies.

meme

Maybe I should try watching more videos but when I was first learning ait of what I found online wasn't very helpful at all. It was then everyone would be doing it.

And there's some shit I could show you that I'm pretty sure you would never find online or anywhere. I'm not saying no one else figures it out but they sure as hell aren't telling anyone else.

Sorry bro I don't know shit about stocks yet. I only do fx for now and I seem to do much better on gold charts. If you are low paid I would look into something with high leverage if you actually know what you are doing or really lucky.

This shit is really tough and you likely won't see any results for a long time but if you are lucky and good enough and put enough time into it and willing to sacrifice everything then maybe you can make it.

I got my copy of the 1940 edition of Security Analysis, too. That's gonna be a fun read. Here's to reaching financial independence and not having to be a wagecuck

I'm an Order Flow newb myself but here is my attempt at analysis

>it takes a lot of time and effort and hard work to learn this stuff
Can you show me the evidence that "time," "effort," or "hard work" leads to greater returns? You retards keep saying these platitudes, but you never back them up.

Nicely wew'd my lad.

A lot of [you's] bb girll.