PlayStation Vita General 2657 - Early Access Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization third trailer digital pre-orders include early access in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/06/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-thi

>Uppers ‘Audience’ and ‘Panchira Throttle’ gameplay videos
gematsu.com/2016/06/uppers-audience

>Atelier Firis launches September 29 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/06/atelier-firis-laun

>Toukiden 2 ‘Spear’ weapon trailer
youtu.be/Ld813U11vO8

>Akiba’s Beat details
gematsu.com/2016/06/akibas-beat-details-battle

>Dragon Quest Heroes II PS Vita demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/06/dragon-quest-heroes-ii-ps-vita-demo-no

>Fallen Legion Trailer & Story Information
thevitalounge.net/2016/06/26/fallen-legion-trailer-story

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/26/the-drop-new-playstation

>Zero Time Dilemma Limited Edition Watches Delayed by “A Few Weeks”
dualshockers.com/2016/06/26/zero-time-dile

>Zero Time Dilemma’s Game Overview
youtu.be/THxSb9GOgZ4

>Uta no Prince-sama: Dolce Vita announced
gematsu.com/2016/06/uta-no-prince-sama-dolce-vi

>Ys VIII details Griselda and Austin
gematsu.com/2016/06/ys-viii-details-grise

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/747504408494243840
pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=Adventures of Mana&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=PSV&countries=&submit=Search#searchresults
store.playstation.com/#!/en-se/games/adventures-of-mana/cid=EP0082-PCSB00975_00-ADVENTURESOFMANA
store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/adventures-of-mana/cid=EP0082-PCSB00975_00-ADVENTURESOFMANA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jannugen! Jannugen!

Good night vitagen
Thanks I will try

Tomorrow!

I used to debate if Metal Gear Solid V or Mass Effect 3 were the most disappointing game of my life. Like, I'd seriously sometimes just wonder which one managed to completely let me down on every level harder.

So, in a way, I'm almost glad that Zero Time Dilemma has turned out the way it has.

Even if my chest feels like its burning and I honestly want to die right now because of it, it's nice to finally know for sure what game has hurt me worst of all.

Someone try making JANNU in GER tomorrow.

how do digital releases work?
is it going to be at midnight?
i dont have much time tomorrow but i really want to play it as soon as possible.
i guess its probably too much to hope for PSN to have a feature like preloading huh

I'm sorry user

Good night, sleep tight user.

Seems like reactions are pretty mixed. I've seen a small handful of negative reactions but overall it seems pretty positive with a handful of 10/10's given

i wish it had never fucking released at all

i had grown used to the pain of thinking it would never release, but the pain of it being a fucking awful finale hurts so much more due to the freshness of it

You're scaring me, I'm almost afraid to play it.

It really can't be that bad.

>tfw never even considering buying it

>being this much of a dramaqueen

I was wondering when they brought this up but what'll happen if I beat up the students roaming the school (with names) that have over 50%. Do I lose that person for good?

i looked it up....games come out at 2pm.
s-see you guys wednesday night...

>PS3 I bought in Feb 2009 stopped outputting video and won't enter recovery mode
>opened it up and dusted out all the caked in dust yesterday
>booted it up and now it just outputs a red screen
>still no recovery mode
>gave up and bought a refurb slim
>I can finally play all my old PS3 games again

what is this feeling

???

Not usual for niche stuff like this to go up at midnight unfortunately.
They tend to go up around 9-11am Pacific time before the store updates officially. Use the search option on the PS store to look for it. If you're lurking here then someone will post a link to it once it goes up.
If you're getting the PS4 version then use the mobile app and push the download to your PS4. Keep it in standby mode and enable download while in standby so it'll be ready when you get home

Haven't been interested in any Mass Effect game since the first one, why was it so disappointed?

Mild spoiler: the epilogue is a trio of text files, each less than 50 words long, on each team. that's just the beginning of what an unsatisfying conclusion it is for the series

Excitement?

Nostalga anticipation?

thanks. ill hope to get my download started on vita tomorrow morning before leaving the house.

Oh man, don't tell me they ran out of money or time and had to rush this out? I always had a feeling that it was a bit too soon for the game to be released considering when they started to work on it.

So, LE announcement soon. Hold your pre-orders on the standard edition until we know how good the LE's gonna be

twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/747504408494243840

It honestly feels more like Uchikoshi just didn't care, than anything.

Like he could have made those files as long as he pleased in order to give proper closure to the characters, and he just chose to leave them that short. That sort of attitude is reflected by the rest of the final 1/3rd of the game imo.

Fact: Anyone who has ever posted Awoo is a cock-loving faggot.

>finally decided to import Ciel
>dont know a single lick of moonspeak

I've fumbled my way through a few other moonrunes games before but how fucked am I?

Who here is getting Recolove? We're gonna figure out that game together

I miss Awoo
I love you.

offline right?

It's full on VN user. And I hear it's pretty difficult in nip so you're pretty fucked.

of course

about what I was expecting

Hang in there, user. Know that your lowest point will be when you first boot up the game; then you can only improve.

kys

you kys too

You're fucked.

He's not learning it, or at least didn't imply it, just that he was gonna push buttons until stuff happened.
But that doesn't really work with Ciel at all.

Good luck user

pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=Adventures of Mana&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=PSV&countries=&submit=Search#searchresults

WE DID IT

BAKA

More awoo?

>tfw I was telling everybody for fucking months that Uchikoshi cannot do an ending to save his fucking life and that ZTD would disappoint them
>tfw finally vindicated

I wish I could enjoy the triumph but honestly I'm too busy feeling upset about being right and the game crushing my spirit

Not gonna lie
I'm very happy if this is true

Oh that's nice, I remember voting for it in the #votevita campaign.

>Releasedate: 2016-06-28
Neat.

What?

Fuck that's too soon, I have GE and ZTD to buy tomorrow.

So should I get resurrection or toukiden kiwami? I want to play a hunting game again.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-se/games/adventures-of-mana/cid=EP0082-PCSB00975_00-ADVENTURESOFMANA

It's already out

(translator's note: baka means idiot)

You should support the better localization of Kiwami

>Squeenix releases game for Vita and Phone in japan
>Only brings phone versions to the west
>They thought western mobile users would buy anything that costs over $2

store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/adventures-of-mana/cid=EP0082-PCSB00975_00-ADVENTURESOFMANA

Here's the EU one

>gb
>EU

>Can't open the store
>No money
Maybe next month
What is the price?
But why?

>What is the price?
£11.49

Seems like it'll be somewhere between 10 and 15 dollars.

£: 11.49

>They thought western mobile users would buy anything that costs over $2
Do people even buy anything on the mobile? I've never seen anything at all, much less games, that I would spend one cent on.

127 SEK so ~$15

So next is SaGa 2 and Setsuna

The Jannu tyranny is back!

People spends literal shitloads of money on "Freemium" games in the west. No one buys actual video on mobile though

This nigga.

> I've never seen anything at all, much less games, that I would spend one cent on.

That's the problem with the mobile market. Everything is a race to the bottom in terms of pricing. The system is just fucked.

Hollow Realization looks great, combining the best elements of the previous titles. Also Im glad they brought back the 2D sprites for the event scenes.

I'm not sure.

I tried to ask how are the Dragon quest Mobile ports in /vr/. But I couldn't get a straight answer about the mobile ports.

I've seen threads supporting pixel dungeon.

That's a really good point. You download the shit and then pay when the game forces you to.
If you need to pay before even playing, that's a big Nono

Yeah, I know that. But I was talking about games themselves. I mean, surely no one buys those terrible Kemco RPGs right? End of aspiration was actually almost good though

I have yet to know someone on Veeky Forums that actually both any of those.

>Setsuna
Nah

What made it almost good?
I've been wondering how those Kemco games were.

I only ever paid for like 2 games way back when I had an iphone.

Me neither.

I've heard about the dragon quest ports in Squeenix's itunes page, so I'm not seeing any Promotions for those games.

About the only mobile games I have are game Dev Story and Neko Atsume.

What was that meeting like when they decided not to localize Vita version at first

"Dude mobile makes so much fucking money release it on that."
"But isnt Vita mostly owned by the exact kind of audience that would buy this game?"
"DUDE MOBILE MONEY! LOOK AT HOW MUCH CLASH OF CLANS MAKES!"

Is there any proof that the mobile version didn't sell though?

It was balanced and the characters were pretty likable. Mystic Chronicles was shit, Machine Knight was mediocre and Asdivine dios ranged from bland as fuck to mediocre. I know I played a couple of more from them but all were pretty bad and forgettable. Honestly, only End of Aspiration strike me as decent.

Not from Kemco, but I also found out Skyforce Unite last month and I really like it. Reminds me of Metal Max but with planes and helicopters.

Honestly, I just dedicate myself to GBA/GBC and SNES emulators on my android phone now.

Is GB a bad localization or does it not have dual audio?

The only game I ever paid for was Bomberman like almost 10 years ago. Being a huge Bombermanfag pretty much pushed me into buying it instead of pirating.

Just use a GBC emulator, user. I only know that the ports have kinda shitty touch controls.

Ah okay. I've been meaning to try at least one of them some day so I'll go with that one.
I've been getting into mobage myself after seeing how fukkin huge it was in Jpaan. Some of them I wish were full fledged RPGs, like Shinobi Nightmare. That would be a perfect Vita game with some very minor tweaking.

Thanks.

I would play either with you if you asked

If you've used RPG maker before, you might recognize the default assets in the program.

I've played Sympathy of Eternity. And I liked Kreist since he takes the female lead in as a comrade pretty quickly.

I don't remember why I didn't finish the game.

>mobage garbage
>perfect vita game
I know you're a nigger but at least try to not be a complete retard all the time.

Playing Toukiden Kiwami and I'm having a total blast with it. Game is full of cutes too.

No prob, Onso. Also, if you're into randomly created dungeons and loot, I'd recommend you try MinDungeon. It's pretty damn fun and challenging.

Sounds like good advice. Thank you user.

So I have been kind of out of the loop lately, Is there a difference in getting GE:R on ps4 or vita other than preferred console? Is 2 coming out at the same time like in a bundle with the first or something or later?

If you're going to use a GBC emulator, remember to try out Metal Walker. It's a fun Pokémon with robots game.

Fucking pro voice acting, holy shit.

Explain how Shinobi Nightmare wouldn't make it as a full fledged RPG without some minor tweaking. Oh wait, you haven't played it.

If you're in NA, the only way to get Resurrection for free would be to pre-order Rage Burst tomorrow on PSN for PS4.

>Shinobi Nightmare
Holy fuck, this one actually looks pretty damn good. Is it a grindfest or gacha based?

Oh I guess I'll get kiwami then because that's scummy as fuck.

Explain how you aren't a worthless nigger with shit taste. Oh wait, you can't.

Have fun, user

good shitpost

If I did that, would I only get a free copy of the PS4 version of Resurrection?

Oh, you're the user that recommended me going with the Naginata. Shit's fun as fuck.