I'm about to get my bachelors in computer science. The only problem is that I live in welfarenavia, Sweden...

I'm about to get my bachelors in computer science. The only problem is that I live in welfarenavia, Sweden, where the taxes are infinite, businesses are hated and the job market is shit. So my question is: Where do I go after my studies to maximize profit? If it is required, I can teach myself french or german.

>Escape high taxes
>By going to Germany
OP, you're in for quite the surprise

Please do not come to the U.S. We are full.

Fuck Off, we're full! - Australia

Noone is planning on going to that shithole anyways, except rapefugees that is.

Singapore?

Move to Hong Kong or Singapore.

I know how you feel. I'm in Belgium and welfare/taxes is almost the same as in Sweden.

The only way to earn good money in welfare countries is to start a company or become a partner and evade taxes as much as possible. This can be done legally and illegally. (GET A GOOD ACCOUNTANT to help you with this or you will end up paying more taxes compared to a normal employee)

As for moving to a different country i would suggest Hong Kong/Shanghai for your sector. My m8 did this and is earning +- 2x more than he would in Belgium. But if you wanna keep your Swedish social insurance you still will have to pay a high amount of money. (I recommend doing this since the social system in Asia is bad)

Also wanna point out that life in Asia is more fun compared to northern europe. The people are more social and friendly. Also the nightlife is amazing. But the major downside of this that you will have to learn chinese.

Also forgot to mention that it is extremly helpful if you can do your internship in Shanghai/Hong Kong. That how my m8 did it.

What about Switzerland? Aren't they known for having the lowest taxes in the world? They keep topping economic freedom rankings.

Still though, don't CS majors make a whole lot more in the US then they do in Sweden?

Become an IT consultant, start an AB (stock company)
Use advanced tax planning to dodge taxes

Nah you're not you're rich af

>Job market is shit in Sweden

Lel there is literally no unemployment among whites

> work as software developer
> pay 50% tax
> pay 20-something % tax on goods and services
> more on other stuff, chiefly imported goods
> have rapefugees and muslims
> sjw government
> atheistic society
> regulation makes setting up a business hard
> cost of living is high

You still dont see the issue?

Seek refuge in Syria.

You don't know shit.

apply for masters(get a scholarship) in some top tier uni aboard, integrate there live happly.
I'm studing SC aswell and that's my plan
I'm not from sweden though, and swedish grills are the cutest so IDK if its worth it for you.

Yeh and free healthcare and a baller safety net if you fuckup

We pay titliads of taxes in the states and then get gouged for healthcare / housing and food , plus start the game with student loan debt

All my taxes buy is dead brown people

>a baller safety net if you fuckup
I think you meant to write "the gubment will just forcefully steal money from others and give it to those who make stupid fucking choices with their life like becoming obese, going to uni for gender studies or making some random woman pregnant completely absolving them of responsibility for themselves on the direct, immoral expense of others, which is pretty baller"

kys desu senpai

>Yeh and free healthcare and a baller safety net if you fuckup
Is that what you think about the Swedish welfare? Sure, I'll admit that you get a lot of nice stuff like medical examinations and so on, but don't overestimate these things. The waiting lines in our hospitals are tremendous (a consequence of government inefficiency) and the safety net is far from guaranteed. For instance, I know a guy who has been unemployed for some time and he is getting zero cash from the social services. The other day he was talking to me about taking short term loans (so called sms-loans and direct loans) just to get money for food. It can be fucking horrifying. So yeah, safety net my ass and 55% marginal tax on income. Whoopdidoo.

Oh no you dont sven, you need to open your heart and wallet to pay for all the engineers and doctors.

There was a YouTube that made the case that Scandinavian countries were the best place to get rich. Look it up, you might want to stay where you are