Inspired by the etsy scam thread

Inspired by the etsy scam thread

>buy a bunch of cheap syria shaped necklaces from china
>Pay a syrian girl for some pictures with necklace
>Pretend to be a syrian refugee
>"My mother made these necklaces by hand while we were still in syria as a symbol of peace"
>etc. etc.
>sell to leftist cocksuckers

Would this be profitable, and would this get me in trouble?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/160140691/palestine-1946-map-handmade-sterling?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=palestine&ref=sc_gallery_3&plkey=27efe3c5590601f38b01429af520896267a645a4:160140691
alibaba.com/product-detail/Laser-engraved-cut-stainless-steel-silver_60363896375.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.ebWM4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/pol/ level business lol. If you get caught you will face jail time. Judging by the fact that you are asking biz about how to commit fraud, you will be caught. The end.

Why is it illegal though? I'm not raising charity money or something

"I made this and am selling it"
>didn't make it

This is as simple as I can put it

You are deliberately misleading the consumers dude. Where are you even trying to sell it? Is it US? Then start doing push ups cuz skinny fucks get raped in prison.
If its EU you will pay MASSIVE fines, so better not.

Yeah but in the real world none of that will happen.

Most of the shit on etsy is not hand made

Pretending that something was made by Syrian refugees if its not made by Syrian refugees is illegal as fuck and the judge will not be nice on you because you seem like an asshole doing that. Starting a charity for Syrian refugees, giving yourself a 300K usd salary and giving a thousand dollar worth of blankets to Syrians and hiring a photographer for a photo op for an afternoon Is unethical as fuck, yet legal. Try and figure this world out hommie its crazy out there.

You ever notice how whenever someone whines about racism or fetishization that it's always black people whining about it? Never Asian people or Latino people or even native American. Asian and Native American women are disgustingly fetishized, but never mind that, someone got their weave misaligned because she wanted to pretend someone willingly stared at her bulbous, cellulite-ridden butt.

You could say made with the spirit of the refugees

these posters don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

worst case your store will get banned by etsy. the internet police has bigger fish to fry

Typical blackhat lvl. Yes it's fraud but you won't go to jail. This is too small to go to jail for. Plus you can campaign it several different ways. You could actually find a Syrian girl mascot and actually but the merch cheap from Syria. You could put disclaimers that the shit isn't actually hand made. Or you could just cover it up, again, nobody is gonna go federal on your ass for making 5000 on necklaces

Nigga what you talking about Asians whine about it all the time, the women complain that they're fetishized to be subservient and submissive and the men complain that theyre not fetishized at all. Native Americans too, but to a much lesser extent because no one takes them seriously and theres like 50-of them left.

Latinos too, I literally just saw a passive aggressive video ten minutes ago about some Latina girl complaining.

Blacks comparatively never complain about being fetishized, since well, it never happens.

reminder: the person selling jewlery on etsy started in 2009 - this is when etsy was still a new and unproevn venue to make money.

now i imagine it is already saturated with thousands of indians and chinese doing the exact same thing, of which you will have to compete against.

good luck

What online stores are emerging right now?

Doesn't matter of it's just niche, what selling websiting have the greatest potential for growth?

>Would this be profitable, and would this get me in trouble?

Yes, and no, you just shut down your account and start another.

But you might be late to the party, there are a million chinks doing this right now.

Buy the pendants and chains separately, then put them together yourself.

Now you made them yourself.

Selling Indian necklaces is streetbum tier.

Why is this board so retarded? You're better off selling hamburgers at McDonalds than your retarded little scam.

> jail time
> selling a necklace
> saying it's from syrian refugee

I'm bet you think that our world is just unicorn and rainbows.

OP you wont get in ANY kind of trouble. They'd have to prove that they're not where you say they're coming from and in order to do that, they'd have to find out they're not coming from where you say. How will they find out?

Also etsy has to give a shit. Do you really think etsy is going to give a flying shit? They're making 2% off of you for each sale + 0.20. Not only that it's all hear say.

> most of the shit on etsy is not hand made

> be me
> sell on etsy
> order shit ton of "handmade" off ali
> been selling for a year

Watch out guyz imma go to jail!

etsy.com/uk/listing/160140691/palestine-1946-map-handmade-sterling?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=palestine&ref=sc_gallery_3&plkey=27efe3c5590601f38b01429af520896267a645a4:160140691

alibaba.com/product-detail/Laser-engraved-cut-stainless-steel-silver_60363896375.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.ebWM4w

Probably would be a resounding success.

Don't do it too long though, people will find out and your brand will be tarnished.

Enjoy your pennies, pleb.