/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

Old thread reached bump limit ACCESS TO ELITE TRADING GROUP FUND
>pastebin.com/ecE9pnST

Trading crypto tutorial
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

List of incoming pumps
>coins-to-watch.readme.io/

List of places to buy/sell/trade Bitcoin/Ethereum
>pastebin.com/NvpQXzwk

List of exchanges for bitcoins and altcoins
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

List of sites to watch for information about crypto
>pastebin.com/Z8sPP2uc

List of bounties (WIP)
>pastebin.com/QCwn4XH7

List of Faucets
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

btcmanager.com/news/tech/tumblebit-promises-guaranteed-anonymity-for-bitcoin/
cointelegraph.com/news/antshares-partners-with-microsoft-to-digitalize-real-world-assets-with-blockchain
pizzacoin.net/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hold XMR.

It will pump again when XMR gets added to Alphabay.

Anyone know what the biggest DNMs are?

AB is the biggest but very few listings are preparing to accept xmr
Should be cashing out pretty soon at least a bit in case those russians were just planning a pumpndump with an exit scam

Hold XMR till the 1st at least, depending on where you bought in. Looking at 15 min candles looks scary right now, but 1 day candles look so much more comfy.

I longed XMR at .0186.. biggest mistake of my life.

If i get margin called ill lose about 3 bitcoin i think.

Preparing rope now.

already closed my long

still made a profit though

waitin on that etc pump

Best crypto plays weekly
>blog.objectiveforex.com/p/cryptocurrencies.html

stop advertising your shitty blog on every crypto thread

The fish gets it if DGB doesn't pump soon.

>no NAUT
opinion discarded

ETH is a mess.
Bitcoin is for hodlers.
XMR dump soon? Im betting on it.
Thinking bout moving into ETC after hacker blows his load. Anyone got info on that?

New generation of Bitcoin miners came out. Price is about to raise again.

OP here.

Gonna stream SWC Poker gambling my bitcoin in a bit.

bittrex and poloniex almost simultaneously putting ETC wallets into maintenance mode for some reason.

Anyone know where I can find scholarly articles about /CC/? I have to write a paper about it in a month or 2.

I am out on XMR, if it pumps then I will be sad. but I still made nearly 100% profit and am happy.

What is anyone looking at next? any pnd 10-20% gains inc?

Who else bag holding ETC here ?

waiting for people to realize the dao hacker isnt going to dump his etc the same way dao holders didn't dump their eth after the fork

Where can I find the stream?

He's not going to dump his ETC because he's never going to get it on an exchange ,on top of that a large short position was placed just before the ETH hack so he's already made his money and doesn't need to cash out the ETC and even if he was going to dump his ETC he's not going to do it right now when the price is rock bottom and all eyes are on his ETC.

thats my point, but i dont think he would have a problem moving it to exchanges if he wanted to, there are ways to obfuscate the source to buy him at least long enough to use a large number of exchange accounts simultaneously.

>there are seriously people here who haven't gone all in in NAUT yet

How many of you still believe Monero is going to pass 0.02 because of Sept 1st?

Everyone should be investing in Monero, it is a much more secure/safe cryptocurrency than Bitcoin. It will overtake Bitcoin, as the only reason cryptocurrencyies exist is for anonymity.. Mark my words.

Monero: price is gradually correcting downwards, basically nothing is going to happen

ETC: hacker isn't going to sell right away or might now even sell at all. nothing is going to happen

tl;dr: nothing is going to happen after the 31st/1st

all wrong

Won't ETC go up if the hacker doesn't dump?

if anyone wants to watch a cunt lose some bitcoin twitch
tv
/
showerhead4

is there a crypto discord group?

Looks like Trumpcoin is the only thing with any moon potential. Good idea to keep an eye on it.

he is right and check em ekek em

errr i meant praise kek

i mean check out these quads faggots buy monero

So much fail. Veeky Forums is such a slow board too. Gets are easier than your mom and you still managed to fuck it up.

agreed.

Also stop ruining my thread, faggots

>waitin on that etc pump

How does one manage to fuck up so horribly

yeah i fucked myself by not selling earlier but its

Anyone read about Tumblebit? It claims to solve bitcoins privacy problems with offchain transactions, with developments like this and some scaling upgrades Bitcoin will be unstoppable.

btcmanager.com/news/tech/tumblebit-promises-guaranteed-anonymity-for-bitcoin/

I looked into mining cryptocurrencies a while back cause the concept was interesting to me, but I decided I was only gonna get into it if I could make profit otherwise it'd just be a waste of electricity to mine and I have no idea how to trade.
Do you guys make money off of cryptos? And if yes, how?

people make money trading, mining at scale, i.e. at least a 5 figure investment or using their botnets to mine cpu/gpu cryptos

anyone used kiyosakicoin yet?

Is it still worth bothering to mine? I have a modern computer and spare old ones.

Last time I checked it was around 2012, before Veeky Forums, when doge coin dominated /g/.

Mine BTC? No.

There is no way to get this without the password, right? This is on an old laptop of mine. I have some ideas what the password could include, but so far i had no luck.

Look up bitcoin recovery services. They'll crack the password but it'll take a long time. I can't recommend any specific one though.

thanks. i'll check.

This. I'm setting on a comfy 20k Trumpcoin, gonna buy more and see what other coins have going on while I wait.

Lmao at your life if you aren't holding Trumpcoin by mid September.

Can anyone tell me exactly what happened with ethereum and why it's such a shit show?

From my understanding. Ether is doing good, they release the DAO. Some guy finds a flaw in the code and retrieves like 20 million dollars worth of ethereum. Then the ether devs hack the guy who stole all the DAO ether and get a good 80% of it back. And that guy still has that remaining 20%? And they still did the hard fork which leaves us with a really meh coin that is 10% of the price of ETH?

And now some white hat group is releasing 'ETC white hat?' What the fuck is all of this? This is fucking ridiculous.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON /INT/ EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

The ether devs didn't hack the hacker they hacked the DAO as well and called it a white hat attack but at this stage nobody knew who this white hack group was ,later they tried to put a portion of the funds on poloniex but polo froze those funds and then it turned out that the stolen funds were from an ethereum dev.

Tl;dr Ethereum devs tried to cash out millions of ETH that they themselves stole.

Fuck me.
If that's true why is nobody talking about it?

Fucking idiots. They can't even steal from themselves properly.

Maybe the ethereum dev made a huge short position on the exchanges and cashed out when the price dropped?

I don't go on /int/ at all or even Japanese.

Because its not true
Also if it were they would be cashing out ETC not ETH on the new forked chain

Are you the creator of this GAM thing?

im trying to get my head around Ethereum (im not a programmer, just uni student studying cyber security)

Need someone to bottom line this for me. What is a hard fork?

I've reading few a couple of articles and they all mention the hard fork happened and how bitcoin has failed and ether was returned.

I'm going out on a limb but the community changed/rewrote the code to restore the blockchain (gaining control over the funds in childDAO) So now Ethereum and Ethereum Classic exist as tradeable currencies???

Yes, the majority wanted the hard fork to save peoples shitty investments so the devs implemented it and most switched over but there are some sore losers that still support the old chain (ETC) but the devs aren't working on it. If you held ether before fork you can now trade it on both chains

I fucking wish.

I just want access to the group so we can all get insider info and actually make money. The only thing Veeky Forums can actually collaborate on that nobody will fucked over from.

A permanent divergence in the the block chain, commonly occurs when non-upgraded nodes can’t validate blocks created by upgraded nodes that follow newer consensus rules.

That is what a hard fork is.

Is there some kind of way I can see how much my coin has increased in value since I bought it on Poloniex?
The 24h change in price thing is ok, but not optimal

I'm not saying the original DAO hacker is an ethereum dev but he's a large short position was placed just before the hack happened.

DGB is a steady up and down every few weeks.
Buy a shitton and set short around 65-70 and wait.

Let it calm down back to 50-60 and rebuy.
It's a slow race but at least it's a steady investment.That's why I love DGB.

Thanks, I just checked, pretty good ups and downs.

I want to get in trading cryptos next week. Right now I analyze the market and research the coins.
Do you guys know all of the coins that are on Poloniex for example?
Do you make trades with coins you have never heard of or just stick with the ones you know?
I'm planning to make a cheat sheet for myself where I write a few lines of each coins if I need to decide fast.
(like short history, advantages, reliability, popularity)
Will it help me on the long term or just watch and analyze the price chart?
Thanks for any advice from experienced traders!

>ETH is a mess

when will this meme die?

etc is a mess

1. We don't have the list memorized. We all just look at coins that look promising with TA or FA
2. Learn about every coin you can
3. It'll help a lot.

Any good ICO worth getting at? Some ICOs delivered 1000% gains..

What do you think of Golem or SingularDTV?

well it pumped

AntShares has been getting some attention.

cointelegraph.com/news/antshares-partners-with-microsoft-to-digitalize-real-world-assets-with-blockchain

Speaking of , I passed on Iconomi's +15% bonus for their ICO last night. Good choice?

interesting

ETH showing signs of life.

Convince me why I shouldn't put $500 in Siacoin and then forget about it for a year

who holding phat LSK bags here?

Funny how wrong people are in hindsight.

Buy XMR, ETH, ETC, XEM,

>Waves still not on polo

Can anyone give me a tl;dr on XEM?

Also won't ETH sink if ETC picks up steam?

Have you guys ever considered just buying 10 shill coins with low volume and waiting until they pump?

pizzacoin.net/index.html

Lads.

Basically everybody in /tcg/

Genius

Test bump

Funny to see LBC making big gains based off the AMA over at reddit, where they proceeded to get anal-raped with a cactus by the community. Going to be hard to recover from that PR disaster.

who

I think RADS will pump soon. It's volume has been picking up over the last week after many weeks of sideways movement or nothingness.

Also the supply is low (3 million max), and the price is low aswell. Low supply+low price is something whales love. Keep an eye on RADS on polo

I guess I was right, RADS just went up by 50%

LBRY

The fuck bitcoin. Go up.

BITCOIN YES

all the way to 595 now

Is it too late to buy Bitcoins now?

Thank you bitcoin gods.

Never. Bitfinex is already 609$. If we break $6xx with confidence I see us hitting mid 650 quick.

bump

BITCOIN IS RISING FOLKS

WOWOWOWOW