Who the fuck is still buying?

Everyone I know has either cashed out or entered shorts in order to ride the inevitable market correction.

Last time I checked most people don't even save anymore so fewer people are even investing.

So who the fuck is still bidding up prices?

Mutual funds with everyone's retirement accounts in them.

That short you have is going to hang you.
You'll have to close it long before the correction.

Who is that?

It's the S&P500.

>Everyone I know has either cashed out or entered shorts
Get smarter friends.

Personally, once this thing blows up, I think it could go as low as 1200.

I'm going to start buying as soon as it falls through 1500, and if it falls even more, I'll consider it a godsend and buy even more.

> implying this isn't fucking ridiculous

Is that graph implying we didn't recover from the great depression till late 1990s?

>fucking ridiculous
What's fucking ridiculous is you thinking the market's give a fuck what you think is fucking ridiculous. If the markets moved in lockstep with some pre-defined notion of "proper" p/e ratios, then we'd all be perfect market timers.

We get it: you fucked up and didn't go long. You had your chances in 2009, 2010, 2011 was a great time, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 was buying opportunity, and 2016. You fucked it up, like usual. You missed the boat, and now everyone has a yacht and you have your shitty "dry powder."

So you cry and whine and pray and wish for a crash. Funny thing is, even if the market does correct, you'll probably still miss your chance thinking it'll far farther. Your type is genetically incapable of winning.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Good luck, user.

>If only you knew how bad things really are
for you. Me? I'm doing great. Thanks for asking.

central banks are buying with freshly printed money.

It's not a market anymore.

Long gold

>central banks are buying with freshly printed money.
Dunno why idiots spread this meme. QE in the US ended in 2014, and globally its been on the decline for years. Take Japan out of the charts (which is fair, since QE has never really worked in Japan anyway) and you have a pretty dramatic trendline even with the ECB's ongoing operations.

I guess some people just make up excuses to make themselves feel better about missing boat.

>Last time I checked most people don't even save anymore so fewer people are even investing.

You don't need to actively budget your entire life in a spreadsheet to save.

>Everyone I know has either cashed out or entered shorts in order to ride the inevitable market correction.

Get around smarter people.

>So who the fuck is still bidding up prices?

Obviously a lot of people if the price is going up.

Why? Prob because Yellen's speech was a sounding board for whatever market participants wanted to project and she probably doesn't have the balls to raise rates if she can't give a straight-forward speech.

>shorting when the market is still going up

You better learn to time your trades when the trend reverses.

It's not implying anything. It's just a poorly-labeled graph of returns. It means absolutely nothing at this point, maybe if you want you can TA that chart and say we won't reach the previous ceiling in 2007-09.

You don't know what that means, pal.

I'm short on gold. Let's see who wins :^)

WAIT!!! IM COMING UNDONE!
IRATE! IM COMING UNDONE!
TOO LATE! IM COMING UNDONE!
ONE LOOKS SO STRONG SO DELICATE!

Stocks ar a rich mans game.

I made more money day trading crypto than i ever made in stocks.

Regular fluctuation.

>Not knowing of the inherent flaws im CAPE due to accounting changes
>Not valuing your investments on a purely cash flow basis
Stay poor