Anyone here every put 2gether a prospectus ?

Anyone here every put 2gether a prospectus ?

im trying to get a few hundred mill of a few invest ment banks and i would love some advice.

ok so no one.

If you're asking here, you're probably not going to
>get a few hundred mill of a few invest ment banks

oh okay thanks for ur experience on the matter.

>im trying to get a few hundred mill of a few invest ment banks
Kek, that's not how starting a fund works

>says someone who's never even TRIED to start a private fund

I work in that industry though and as an allocator have talked to infinitely more fund managers than you ever have

>Veeky Forums is an mmorpg

I thought a Prospectus is for an established companies or a company about to IPO?
Do you have a functioning company, making revenue?

Otherwise I think what you more need is a Business Plan?
Those are pretty standard, any kind of strategy report, or Project proposal all basically adhere to the same structure.

I would advise you in general though to have encyclopedic research on costings.
You should know the value of assets you own, assets you may need to acquire, have DCF and other predictions up the wazoo. Before you write the report just know the hard cold numbers of everything.

The other thing is
>PRESS. PUBLICITY. PRESENCE.

Get lots of press. Make yourselves seem like the sexy new management team who are going to build the next Unicorn business. In the same way people salivate when someone mentions Elon Musk, or back in the day Steve Jobs... Press. Reputation. Do some lectures, see if you can do a TED talk or something on what your business produces. If you seem like the expert, then even if other people have competing business, yours will be the one to get the big investment because you're the "thought leaders"

In order to have the remotest chance of gaining the interest of big banks and funds you should focus on some niche you have a specialty in and make a genuine effort to learn things like critical thinking skills, finance and advertizing so you can create a good product and convince others of its value.

u have no experience
dont give advice

no experience.

Well sorry for trying to be of help.
I'm sure that bite the hand that feeds you attitude will get you very far when you're so ignorant you can't even write a fucking prospectus.

you aint feeding shit.
u aint never written shit
u aint helping shit
only one gonna get bit is you dont fucking talk 2 me again u dumbass roleplaying lying jackass.

Just waiting in thred for some knawledge that might never come thissaway.

>im trying to get a few hundred mill of a few invest ment banks and i would love some advice.

Tell us more. If this is fund related, maybe I can help.

i'm trying to build a pool of 100 million dollars 10 each from about 10 different banks.

i've already talked to a few, and have a viable strategy.
and a lot of them seem interested but they want a reasonable prospectus they can easily say yes too.

i have a prospectus that i made, but it lacks in legal jargon and regulatory information.

i would like to see an example prospectus of a smaller fund that got started thru a share funding plan from a or more larger investment bank(s).

I have to tell you, I wasn't expecting a reply that quick, given that the last post was 4 hours ago. Have you been sitting on here refreshing the damn page?

>100 million dollars 10 each from about 10 different banks.

Impressive. Normally I'd say that your 'strategy' must be ground-breaking, or that you have been managing a fund/office for some time now for you to have any chance of them saying yes, but apparently not since you're asking for an example prospectus.

A friend manages a small-ish hedge fund (~50MM) but obviously since this is 4chinz I can't just give it to you. You must already have a team or something, right? Tell me more about your background.

I have to tell you though. The fact that you can't put together a prospectus is a MAJOR fucking red flag. Why don't you have a legal team? I can't picture your situation right now.

i didn't ask you to try to picture our situation.
i didn't ask you to try to run the numbers of our strategy.
i just asked for a prospectus.
if you don't have one.
fuck off.

LOL. Get a load of this fucking guy.

I could've gotten you one, but go fuck yourself. You're dreaming about the millions you're going to make with your 'strategy'. FYI a prospectus is not something you make without consulting a legal team. If you don't have enough common sense to even try consulting one when making your prospectus (which, may I add, is the most fucking important piece of document you're going to need if you want to get anywhere), you ain't gonna get shit. Go ahead and do it yourself. I bet you right now that NOBODY is going to give you 10MM or 1MM.

Keep your heads in the cloud friend. You ain't gonna get shit - not from me, not from anyone IRL.

>i could've gotten you one

why haven't you fucked off , roleplayer?

I have to say I don't dislike rude twats. Gimme a fucking email address or something I can send that shit to you

>prospectus.docx.exe
;)

[email protected]