What did you get fired for?

Literally an /r9k/-tier post.

This

>Can't even hold down a minimal effort job
>Thinks he'll do better at something that requires actual skills

typical fucking memposter

posts a shit topic then disappears

no wonder you got fired

For not "giving it my all" when we don't get commission. Fuck working wagecuck jobs

>again
lol I bet you turn up late, don't act polite, look scruffy, check your phone frequently, cuss, smell bad and do every other thing people living in a palm-tree lined trailer park do

you sound like a good wagecuck

enjoying making your boss a lot of money? Pathetic.

>i should be able to be as rude, as lazy, as late, and have as bad hygeine as i want!
>w-what? im FIRED?! N-NO daddy said if i return to my neet ways he'll kick me out! n-n-noooo....

another one bites the dust

Why were you fired in the first place? If constantly fail at holding a basic job then why would you think you would do better in a high paying field?

It's not that I fail I'm just uninterested in wageslaving

Minimum wage -> minimum effort. That simple

Minimum wage -> minimum effort---> minimum your fired. That simple

I don't think OP's experience in the labor market bears that observation out.

I work as an accounting clerk FT and a dishwasher PT. I expend considerable more effort washing dishes for $9/hour than I do maintaining the books at a home foundation repair company for $14.40/hour.

Who cares, these kinds of jobs have huge turnover. One person comes one goes every few days

lol a former min-wage, currently unemployed faggot tried to call me pathetic - life flashed befor my eyes, honest ;-)

It's just said to be so obsessed with your job when you aren't even compensated well.

What incentive is there to do well? To know you've earned some way higher up boss an extra $15k that year? It's a joke

Fuck it then - if its your Nth time you've been tired then maybe youre not fit in working for others.

What can you do or what do you want to do so that you can work for yourself? Be realistic, no memes like day trading and crypto.

>What can you do or what do you want to do so that you can work for yourself?

Quite a few things actually. I just thought a stable paycheck would be better than trying to figure stuff out on my own. It's cool though, i think i'll find my way

Can you get some of that sweet unemployment neetbux?

You do it, deal with it, then one day if you're good you'll be that high up boss, sugartits

I got fired from Walmart for accidently breaking my finger between a bunch of shopping carts a few years ago.

>then one day if you're good you'll be that high up boss

That will literally never happen.

Anyone above you would fire you when they're at risk of losing their job to you. Don't be either so naive or just saying memes.

Yeah yeah the cinderella story of the man who started from a lowly employee making minimum wage to the one who climbed to CEO all within 3 years. Yeah yeah