So basically... lets be honest

so basically... lets be honest.
everything i do ,
no matter what
everything i work for
everything i accomplish
everythign that i thot meant so much this whole time
will one day for me be reduced to absolute nothing and total loss and complete absolute failure ?

how can one cope to realistically justify any of ones actions?

Other urls found in this thread:

bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

protip 1%ers are immortal

Lol poorfags
When will they learn?

Lol @ mortal fags

My grandaddy left me $600 million to buy immortality when it comes on the market

i became immortal through genetic engineering. only cost a few million dollars, but totally worth it

>1%ers are immortal

yep

Why arent you buying immortality yet, poorfags. Its like you want to stay mortal!

>implying that isnt just a media smokescreen to fool the poorfags.

If poorfags only knew the keys to immortality, riots and lynchings of richfags would break out. Stay in the dark, goyim.

Why does it matter? What matters is what you do when you are alive, yeah its pointless in the grand scheme, but on an individual level it does matter. Why not do what brings you happiness?

what if what brings me happiness is ,not living a pointless life then dying?

Well, he definitely looks like a patchwork zombie at this point.
His face looks all kinds of retarded

The Three Last Wishes of Alexander the Great

Alexander, after conquering many kingdoms, was returning home. On the way, he fell ill and it took him to his death bed. He called his generals and said, "I will depart from this world soon, I have three wishes, please carry them out without fail."

1) "My first desire is that", said Alexander, "My physicians alone must" carry my coffin."

2) After a pause, he continued, "Secondly, I desire that when my coffin is being carried to the grave, the path leading to the graveyard be strewn with gold, silver and precious stones which I have collected in my treasury".

3) The king felt exhausted after saying this. He took a minute's rest and continued. "My third and last wish is that both my hands be kept dangling out of my coffin".

"O king, we assure you that all your wishes will be fulfilled. But tell us why do you make such strange wishes?"

"I would like the world to know of the three lessons I have learnt...I want my physicians to carry my coffin because people should realize that no doctor on this earth can really cure any body. They are powerless and cannot save a person from the clutches of death. So let not people take life for granted.

The second wish of strewing gold, silver and other riches on the path to the graveyard is to tell People that not even a fraction of gold will come with me. I spent all my life Greed of Power, earning riches but cannot take anything with me. Let people realize that it is a sheer waste of time to chase wealth.

About my third wish of having my hands dangling out of the coffin, I wish people to know that I came empty handed into this world and empty handed I go out of this world".

LESSONS TO LEARN :

Remember, your Health is in your own hands, look after it. Wealth is only meaningful if you can share and also enjoy while you are still alive, kicking & healthy. What you do for yourself, dies with you. But what you do for others will live for ever.

Leave the Legacy behind.

>lower class
Die from smokint/eating to many tendies, is cheaply cremated

>middle class
Die of old age, get buried in a cemetary and eventually forgotten.

>upper class
Make a shitload of money and then do charitable works, live in in the memory of the thousands you saved

>illuminati class
Just avoid damagijg your brain before you die so rhat your nervous system can be implanted in a young clone.

>I spent all my life Greed of Power
And because of that he is still, three millennia later, one of the most famous and respected men who ever lived.
And ten thousand years from now, mankind's greatest generals and statesmen will still look to him for inspiration. They'll also look to Genghis Khan and Sun Tzu.

>live on in memories of those you care for
>implying i give a fuck about anyone but myself
>implying if im dead i give a fuck about literally ANYONE

They don't want to live forever to enjoy their wealth, They have had an entire lifetime to experience and do everything.

They are afraid of dying because they don't want to face judgement from the almighty creator for the things the have done here on earth.

>one human lifetime is enough time for ANYTHING

If you can't do everything down here in 101 years then it can't be all be done.

New experiences are invented every year.
Think of all the rich people who never lived to see VR.

Because the ride there can be the most unbelievably fucking awesome experience in the entire universe.

>poor and rich die the same
this fucking meme again

>living in memories/legacy/offspring/teachings meme

faggot you dont get to fucking live. you get to stay in the nothingness of nothing forever. once your brain synapses stop, you stop. you are no more. can you remember anything before you were born? you're going back to that. have you ever been knocked unconscious and woke up half a day after? or even got so tired you slept a dreamless sleep for 12 hours? all of a sudden its 6 pm, sun's dusking, then bam, 6 am, sun's dawning? you are going to that in between forever unless you have millions to get yourself the novelties of regenerative medicine in 40 years from now you can preety much shoot yourself in the head instead of waiting until you are 80 then die. the results are literally the same: your body will rot and maggots will eat your entrails and every last one of your atoms are going back to earth to be used on other life forms like every single one of your ancestors. alexander/genghis khan/aristotle/tesla/isaac newton/any other meme personality are not alive in memories or w/e, they are in the void of empty like you will be if you dont find a way to keep your brain alive when you reach great grandkids age.

and that, you fuck, its the only real reason to go 1%. any other is just buying a more fancy seat in the same bus of the 99% driving everyone to the grave.

Literal immortality is impossible. You are going to die and no amount of wealth will prevent it. Even if you are extraordinarily lucky and avoid disease and violence for a billion years, the universe itself has an expiration date.

>ignoring worm holes to other universes

stay pleb

Multiverse theory won't save you from thermodynamics.

if you aren't pursuing this "immortality thru science meme" on your own research dime, and you have some information or grit that the rest dont' , i can guarantee you , it aint gonna happen.

i looked at the science, and availiable technology and the "talent"

it aint gonna happen bub..

its not a "Safe" investment
any researcher who goes to money with that idea asking for the amount of money necessary, (remember its not gonna produce profit till a "cure is found)is gonna get laughed out the door.

good luck with that stupid ass pipe dream tho.

get in the space at least and do research.
no one is gonna sell u that service
not now
not in 40 years
not in 400 years.

no one has the money for it .
grow up and dont post that shit again unless u have a more concrete solition that... "ill buy it from google pajeets! or martin skreli pharmas!"

Do you actually think there isn't money in curing death?

>earth universe gets rekt
>1 gazilion degrees hot
>im at universe 1 billion distance away from earth universe funding research team finding material capable of resisting 1 gazilion degrees
>1/100 of that heat rebounds to the universe im in
>feel a slight sudden change in temperature, like its winter and now its summer
>goes back to normal after a few thousand years
>still alive
>use advanced technology to predict next universal collapse to quickly migrate to the other
>endless universes to keep moving to
>enough technology to detect and avoid things like ultra hot universe, ultra cold, ultra radioactive, ultra concentration of dark matter, etc
>literally become god

So stocked about when the news about calico comes out in the coming years!
Who else longevity here?

this

the profit from this kind of research is time, not more money

i'd say is a good trade. money is not the most precious thing in the world, time is. trading money for time is the best trade anyone could ever make.

It's both.

i wonder if near grave hitters like warren buffett and george soros think the same

I'm kind of surprised I haven't heard of Buffet dumping money into it. Maybe he figures that he's not going to live long enough to see it, no matter how much money he puts in.
I'll bet Soros is funding it already, though. Even if he's not doing it publicly.

INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER

>Do you actually think there isn't money in curing death?

its not profitable enough to receive the funding it would take to do something like that.

there isn't even money for another manned space mission kiddo.

>someone is secretly giving there billions to presumable scammers

god grow up and get real.

billionaires didn't get billions by investing in hair brained no proof whatsoever , 0 return schemes.

bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/

oh cool.. a non peer reviewed article on a dotcom site! ! :)

great were all fine.

shut down the thread.

btw if they cant even figure out how 2 put 2 gether a proper website.
they havent' figured out "immortality".

>its not profitable enough
>having the chance to live on and hit the 0,0001% is not profitable

lost so hard i felt from my chair

Stop spamming this fucking thread; you make a new one as soon as the old one is archived.

>lost so hard i felt from my chair

dont bumb ur head, cuz if u do its over kiddo.
no magic billionaire fairy is gonna come and fund ur crack head immortaility scheme

So are you poor, a dropout, or posting from a mud Hut?