TFW you've been fired from every job you've ever had

>TFW you've been fired from every job you've ever had

try r9k

How many jobs have you had? Why were you fired?

Around 10 or 11

Various reasons

It's how I knew I was smart.

Quit being a wagecuck. Invest in cryptocurrencies and start making money, asshole.

leave him alone

Considering it, minus the cryptocuck part

>Various reasons
start listing them.

>Not working hard enough
>Get bored easily
>Uninterested
>Looked at other people in pity and slacked off until got fired
>Too much work delegated to me
Some other ones

Basically fuck wageslaving

aren't you going to give me advice?

Hello millenial

Hello boomer who expects people to work their asses off and do everything perfectly while you pay them pennies

>11 different managers come to the conclusion that you are not an investment worth salvaging and should be fired- likely at a loss for the company
firing isn't good practice for a business, unless shitbag employee is a real shitbag

>start to work for CVS Caremark
>week 1 of training they fire 3 people
>2 weeks later fire another 3
>only 2 of us left (me and other guy)
>because they fired everyone else, they put all their work on me alone
>do all their work
>get assigned to do research and writing a report for a case
>day after I finish the case research/documentation get fired with no warning for "poor performance"
>friend tells me the managers told him they had to let me go to make room in the budget.

Made me a communist, not gonna lie.

Sounds like they just needed someone to help them catch up on work. Complete dick move. Sorry that happened to you bro.

>Captcha; Select all squares
>It's a square street sign that covers all the boxs
I'm getting sick of this meme.

> tfw you have had one job, quit after 10 days and have been blissfully self-employed for the past 5 years, and probably make more than the dozen normies in my old office combined

> and with no kneepads required

It really sucks since I can't even pay my rent this month or next and I'm trying to find a job.

Damn man, you got the short end of the stick. Let this be a lesson to you though. Once you're on your feet, do everything in your power to be financially independent. I know this sounds stupid when you're facing being homeless, but trust me, it's pretty much everyones end game. Working for others subjects you to their decisions and rules, and usually ends in getting fucked.

Look into starting a business, investing, real estate, ect. Anything to get away from working for someone else.

Yeah, I've been awakened to exactly what you've stated... just trying to get through college at the moment.

Me too OP, 7 companies and counting. 90% of the fault is because i always got late to work, i was always very good at the actual work.

How user??

I have a really fkn good story semi-related to this post. If anyones interested ill do a greentext

Definitely important to at least realize this as a goal but it's pretty tough to do.

My goal is buy a duplex and rent out the other floor that way I'm at least taking care of my housing costs while building equity. Eventually go on and buy more property using methods I've read about.

I think when you work for others your goal should be 1 of 2 things but ideally both ; 1 making money then making that money work for you elsewhere. 2 learning how to do the job so you can go out and do it yourself

>tfw you get jobs super easy but get tired of them after a year and want out

22 btw

cmon, deliver

Same shits happened to my girlfriend at every job she's been to with the exception she's never been fired. She worked her ass off and gave her notice and the ridiculous workload she had was passed on to the lazy assholes she worked with. She gave no fucks and got hired into a better company.

Well, it wasn't really a "you're fired" thing, but more we don't need you anymore thing. They kept the other guy (who is my friend now) who spends most of the work day brown nosing the managers/not working.

I hate that draconian, antiquated shit about not being late. I come in for work between 9:00 and 9:30 but actually work longer hours than most of my coworkers + weekends. Unless it's actually relevant for your job who gives a shit if you come in 10-20 minutes later as long as you get your work done.

That being said, maybe you should 've started setting a second alarm clock after the second to third layoff.

>11 managers can't ever be stupid
You can always tell who has never worked with the stupid or is stupid the selves.

Such as the clown who wrote my phone's autocorrect apparently.

Everyone Is Stupid Except Me is really more of a Veeky Forums thing...

... nope, it's a all boards thing.

>Everyone Is Stupid Except Me is really more of a Veeky Forums thing...

It's not everyone but a lot of people really are stupid.

You're making the fallacy that "A lot of people think this = it's probably true and I should be a sheep".

People used to think a whole lot of things that were later proven wrong.

Reminder that the vast majority of the US Population is in debt/has no financial plans for retirement and would struggle immensely if hit with a sudden surprise fee.

Reminder that 70% of the US adult population is overweight, and even more don't go to the gym regularly or do any sort of exercise.

Would you really judge the world by the opinions of these people?

11 bad managers isn't an unbelievable figure in the least. The fact that it's EVERY manager you/OP had says it all. No one is that lucky.

It'd be a different case if the sample size was ~30 jobs, or if in each case shit happens like in

Firing people is generally a hassle, out of the 11 managers, I readily believe that 70 percent of them are idiots, but that still leaves 3.3 managers that probably had a good reason for pulling the plug.

i exaggerated a tiny bit and I quit some of the jobs.

It's probably more like fired from 5 or 6 out of 11 jobs

Then why make the thread?

have another you, why don'tcha.

>never been fired
>always quit
>they always asked me to stay

this entire discussion is worthless

I thought saying fired from 5 jobs wouldn't sound as good as 10+ might, but over 11 or 12 would have been too many to seem legit so I settled on the number 11.

Jay?

You seem to be levelheaded. What's your opinion on cryptocurrency as an investment or trading tool?

dumb frogposter

Exactly, and these idiots were able to stick it out longer than you lmao

try r9k

Barely even got that far.

>finished freshman year, need a summer job so I don't have a resume blank
>apply for a cafe position online at the local 2nd and Charles (said location doesn't have a cafe)
>apply for several positions at the local grocery store, hiring manager is out or something (I asked a person there and they told me that)
>apply for McDonald's
>get a job through one of my mom's biker friends packing timing belts, have to fill out a fuckton of paper work through the staffing agency and pee in a cup
>after I've been working for a couple weeks McDonald's finally fucking replies

I actually did very well at the job and have a glowing recommendation, but it doesn't matter because I'm shit at interviews and they don't check your references until they're basically gonna hire you.