Alright Veeky Forums, so I've recently been buying shoes...

Alright Veeky Forums, so I've recently been buying shoes, clothes and other bits from ebay and reselling for profit on a local pickup website.

Does anyone else here do this?
Share tips and tricks...

Other urls found in this thread:

announcements.ebay.com/2016/08/sellers-our-continued-commitment-to-improving-delivery-accuracy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clothes a shit, good luck.

There have been multiple businesses that started just like yours.

Check YouTube for info.

It's hardly a business, it's more like... pocket money desu

How fast are you pushing the shoes and clothes?

Also what other sorts of items are you buying into?

It certainly will be 'pocket money' if you don't improve your mindset.
Hopefully they go to prison.

This can be the current eBay general.
announcements.ebay.com/2016/08/sellers-our-continued-commitment-to-improving-delivery-accuracy/
>mfw

Start making plaster casts of your anal cavity, sell on ebay, profit, billionaire in 2 years for sure.
Then cocaine and bitches in ur mansion

does this mean we can retain our le "Top Rated" status if we switch from 1 day handling to three?

I am using terapeak to find hot products but most of them are from chinese sellers with free shipping and dirt cheap prices.
Is any of you buying from them and reselling in the same platform or amazon? Is almost the same prices of alibaba with less shipping cost, personally I dont buy from chinese sellers for personal use. I always try to find usa sellers. my ecommerce mentor told me that I should not compete against chinese in price, that I should compete in value.

>It certainly will be 'pocket money' if you don't improve your mindset
Jesus christ you're such a fucking faggot lmfao

If I start selling replacement parts for a piece of machinery that has been out of production for years now under my own "brand", but market it as "unnoficial", will I get in any legal trouble?

What if it uses the same design as the original piece?

This tool has been out of production for 30+ years now, but the company still exists.

smells like a lawsuit/V.E.R.O.
why wouldn't you just sell it with the original brand?

>tfw the new USPS pickup guy is afraid of a tiny dog
>tfw packages don't get picked up

I don't believe so. I read it as we have to ship before the item is even sold or we get rekt.

Good luck.

Ask the company? I doubt you'd run into trouble.

>finally reach 2k feedbacks
>2000th feedback is fucking dumb

Not an eBay story, but I want to rant.

I help sell refurbished soundbars on Amazon. Yeah the $220-$130 ones. I literally had a customer call can complain to us about how he didn't know how it worked, and that his supplied remote didn't "light up". I was on my lunch, and my customer service guy who took the call didn't know the fuck about setting up the item, nor did he know about us having shipped him a replacement remote and extra cables a day before.

The guy didn't check his email for a message I sent with a tracking number and for confirmation that we sent him a package from California. The guy didn't have the patience to wait for a few days for the package arrive to New York.

So the customer service guy on the line just blows it, pisses off the dude, and now the guy wants to return it. The return shipping cost is $50 alone. Shipping it from our place is about $25-35. I really don't want to eat this $75-85 loss because the guy was too fucking stupid to find RCA cables or to find batteries for his remote.

The $25-35 is a loss because I would have the ship the item out again.

Fuck

Tell him you can return it if he pays for shipping because the item is in working condition.

You're in the business of selling not returning.

I recently ventured into what OP is doing, but the other way round.

I receive cheap/free products/inventory from Amazon and sell on eBay. Only problem is I tend to get 4-5+ things at once in one big Amazon box and rarely have enough boxes to package and send them out over eBay.

How do you guys get cheap boxes? It's annoying because they're always differently shaped items too.

>buying from eBay
>selling elsewhere

Good move, user. Not selling on eBay. eBay are fucking shit and always side with the buyer regardless of anything. There could be absolutely nothing fucking wrong but the buyer can leave a negative, open a case and you get a fucking defect.

Fuck eBay. I'm glad people are moving away from eBay.

Bump

>selling elsewhere

Where ?

Priority Mail free boxes.

Envelopes for everything small.

Small eBay boxes are free with store subscription $25, 50, 200 each quarter.

Yeah naw.

>Have 9 cases opened last month, CLOSE 8 OF THEM OUT IN MY FAVOR.

eBay has changed.

Their shift on items not received being sided for the seller if the tracking number showed delivered is a fucking step in the right direction.

>sided to seller if the tracking number showed delivered

Then the buyer opens an item not as described two days later claiming it arrived cracked

Grailed maybe

>Call eBay.
>Ask rep if buyer has pattern of doing this bullshit.
>They say yes, and close case.

git gud

lol I could go on forever on this so I'll just say that

I can agree eBay is getting better, but they're still far away from getting back real sellers again.

Just browse the eBay fourm

oh & Amazon isn't any better