Is the whole "I make $1,000 every day trading crypto" idea actually feasible in any way?

Is the whole "I make $1,000 every day trading crypto" idea actually feasible in any way?

I keep thinking about how insane it'd be if someone was actually able to pull it off, but I'm not sure if it's even possible. I feel like you could move $10,000 to get 10% per day on some high volume shit, but I don't know if you'd manipulate the markets too much, or 20 BTC is just too much to move quickly. When I traded with $1,500, I was able to get about 10% per day with leverage but then I lost most of it on one bad trade so I don't think margin trading would be the safe answer here and getting 10% per day is pretty hard to do without leverage. Getting 5% per day seems realistic, but that would mean you'd have to trade with about $20,000. Someone has had to have tried this. It seems like crypto would be easy to take advantage of and siphon a couple of BTC out of the markets each day.

It SEEMS possible but I don't know how long you could do it for without fucking up if you can do it at all. What do you guys think? That's literally like $250,000 even if you reported it and paid taxes. $250,000 for fucks sake, that's like being a doctor without the debt and the 13 years of training.

Is anyone else thinking about shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhKJ9P3agRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crypto trader here, 50% of my day to day income comes from trading these markets.

anyone can place a winning trade, but it takes discipline and a lot of mental strength and training to do it consistently.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhKJ9P3agRc

post timestamped trade earnings or literally nobody cares about your claims

i have been doing this full time since march, and i honestly dont have time or care to impress some kids online. that being said, i will start doing so since im interested in starting a blog and also to impress potential employers in the future

also i was trying to help you, but with that shit ungrateful attitude you can go fuck yourself

>didn't post any proof
these posts and future posts by this user will be hidden.

>no proof
What a cuck

>doesnt even bother watching the video
>somehow that is shit because i didnt post pics

Sure it's possible ,But in practise it's very difficult.

what the fuck is your problem man? lol i posted a useful video i even put "proof" for the last two months. fuck you dude

Why wouldn't these people just become gold/oil traders, start a blog to showcase and get a seven figure salary hired at the major financials?

Why?

I don't know. I really don't know enough to consider other paths.

because they dont owe you anything lol.

>Why?
Hold on.
I think I may know the answer to this one.

>i honestly dont have time or care to impress some kids online
but you still have time to post bullshit here (and to solve the captcha, too)

because i wanted to be constructive and help. that link i posted has nothing to do with my performance, its a good resource. you idiots are the ones that obsessed with my credentials

OP are you retarded?
Let's say you can get 5% a day.
If you started out with a MEASLY $100, and made 5% a day, at the end of one year you would have- wait for it- $5,421,184,157.78. That's right, 5.4 billion dollars in one year starting with $100. Don't even get me started on 10% a day.

don't bother replying to time wasting bullshitters user
Feel free to try harder next time.

Woah, how do you do it? How much money do you work with?

i started with 10k or so im at around 40k. it could have been more if it wasnt for the bitfinex hack. What i recommend to get going is to watch the link i posted and get that book. also is important for you to find a trading group, people that are traders and also watching the market

>Feel free to try harder next time.
Are you doubting a mathematical fact?

its important that you get yourself a mentor so he can teach you how to think varying different situations and set ups. the psychological part of trade is the most important, more than fundamentals or technical analysis. I have seen people that use all these indicators and still manage to screw up a trade because they feel pressured when it goes their way or when it does not

ignore op he is a fucking idiot, i mean 10% every day? what a retard. also you dont make money everyday, 10% every day on all your account is a fucking huge number

Fuck your lies
Fuck your roleplaying
Fuck your claims.
Fuck your click bait video.
Fuck you.

You're ignoring quite a lot of factors that would play into your retarded post, and now bullshitting retard is riding your dick just because you're also mad at me and I made him assmad.

This is all obvious and I don't give a shit about what you're saying because you're both really stupid and useless.

>being this triggered

your loss

>two purchases and a sale
>no proof of profit

New money isn't the same as making money, faggot. I can buy shitcoins for cash too, and my "portfolio balance" will look exactly the same.

Fuck.
You.

you are the idiot that believes you will make 10% every day, how fucking naive are you LOL

I did for a period which is why I made this discussion. I never said what you're saying, so you're wrong, still.

>what is closing a winning trade that increases the account

you are a special kind of stupid aren't you? this is not a fucking jury trail to prove i made that money or not, for some people that are interested this is enough. i dont curate my data just to prove idiots like you i did a trade or not, i already did a big favor by posting my account

The reason that literally nobody ITT has believed you so far is because you haven't posted proof, and no, your useless chart isn't proof for anything at all. This is going to be my last reply to you until you post proof.

>feel like you could move $10,000 to get 10% per day on some high volume shit, but I don't know if you'd manipulate the markets too much

>10% per day

also its hilarious that you think 10,000 usd will be enough to move high volume markets. the idea also that you can make 10% every day is ridiculous, show me your account, show me your profits, you ask for evidence yet have nothing to show for. by reading your post i can tell you know nothing about trading

>>what is closing a winning trade that increases the account
Wrong asshole. Your portfolio balance would already have increased BEFORE you closed the trade. If the value went up, then the portfolio balance went up.

Your chart is EXACTLY what a portfolio balance chart looks like when you make new purchases for cash. Your chart shows ZERO profitable trades, and, as best as I can tell, a DECREASE in underlying asset value.

All you've proven is that your dumb enough to plow more new money into shitcoins even after losing on your earlier investments. Your chart shows ZERO profitable trades.

>hur hur i dont know what margin trading is, im stupid

>i just think you can make money longing on spot markets

just wow...

He could very easily post proof and said he "didn't have time" to do so in his post from almost 3 hours ago. He's a bullshitter user. There is no need to prove anything and waste your time or energy on his faggotry.

If you were trading on margin that would net against your holdings, and your chart would still have the same shape.

The fact is that anytime you see single-day spikes like your chart shows, it means you made a new purchase for cash. You made 4 purchases and 1 sale, as far as I can tell. The actual value of BTC in the time period has FALLEN, as anyone can confirm by looking at any price history.

So all your chart shows in the your plowing more and more NEW MONEY into BTC even though the price is dropping. Enjoy your eternal poverty, dumbass.

waiting for your proof. you started this thread and zero proof. of your run of days of days making 10% every day

>He could very easily post proof and said he "didn't have time" to do so in his post from almost 3 hours ago. He's a bullshitter user. There is no need to prove anything and waste your time or energy on his faggotry.
I'm fully aware. I'm teaching others how to spot a faker. This faggot's chart is a textbook example.

the holdings dont disappear, they are on hold but still shown in the graph, once the position is closed you get paid. this is not hard to understand

Stop lying, faggot. I've already explained that your chart proves you are a FAILED trader.

Post your trade confirmations, showing BUY and SELL points. Otherwise, fuck off loser.

ha i will have to go to the exchange and take pics and show it to you, which im lazy to do. its much more fun to see you idiots get so mad, and completely derail the thread because hur hur someone dare to say they trade btc

>I'm too lazy to show proof of the claim that I made which I already contradicted by my earlier proof and which I tried lying about.

Just stfu already kid. Your mom wants to use the computer, and I'm done arguing with a 14 year old.

OP I made a simulation of a 5% daily increase for 365 days, so you can see how it happens.

Starting with $100, you would have 5.4 billion in a year.

Awesome, that's my delusional plan for the next 365 days.
Starting tomorrow

i at least posted something, you just talk lol, show us your account mr wolf of crypto

Because a) they are either lucky, basically gamblers whose luck is yet to run out or b) full of shit in order to get attention online.

Don't tell me the "i maek 1k a day in my briefs topkek" wouldn't want to pursue the big leagues if they could.

this is why Veeky Forums is shit. when someone with any kind of success posts they get called out for proof. when they post some sort of proof it is either fake or it is not enough or some stupid shit and they get flamed.

I hope you all fail and die with nothing and are remembered by nobody.

I turned $120 into $2k in 2 days with ETC.
> $120 to ETC
> fund margin with ETC
> enter 3x leveraged long with ETC as collateral
> price goes up
> collateral worth more, profit increases exponentially, can reinvest exponentially growing profit with 3x leverage

I was about to enter a $10k position worth $3k. And then BFNX got hacked.

Life.

Also this strategy is obviously as insane and risky as it gets, but when you KNOW something is ONLY going to go up for a short period, it is a viable option, but never one I would encourage. You will almost surely lose it all in minutes.