What if i told you

To buy shadow cash now or cry later

Convince me with a short pitch between 300 to 500 words on why shadow cash is a good idea.

Never heard of it.
What makes it better than monero or Zcash?

I didnt buy shadowcash, i bought XEM and LBC.

Wish me death

Sage

How is it better than Monero?

It was premined and had critical bugs.

Buy boolberry.

Pretty sure this is one of their failed attempts to save their darknet coins as Monero is rising.
I see it with all the other darknet coins too, they're panicking.

because it should pump

lol he said 300 words not 3

Pumping is a good way to get killed.

What about focusing on coins with good intrinsic value and long term potential instead.

OP, please post your fundamental and technical analysis which led you to believe this coin is a good investment.

>photo of Dr cox

I don't cry about missing out because: 1). I am a well-adjusted adult who doesn't have abandonment issues 2). I know when to not play my cards 3). There's always gonna be another trade.

Good point
Hey I'm un monero all the way but this coin should at least double with such low sell side, I'm going to double my investment and buy more monero.

Also neo went 1000%

How can it hurt to put 1 BTC at .001 if all it takes is a handful of BTC to reach .01

Worth the risk

Already up 15% here we go fellas

Already made 100$ on this small rise cant wait for it to moon

What did I say, its now .0017. I made one BTC so far and climbing this is going to be an epic pump

She's ready for another rise hold on to your panties ladies

Fire is just beginning

I'm holding onto this XMR train, Shadowcash is already dumping hard.

xmr is going beast, but that shadow cash is testin gnew heights

i sold xmr for sdc last night, i bought in at .001 so far im making more wih sdc, got scared when xmr pum ptoo, but at this rate i can buy back into xmr with a bigger stack

Be ready for the next leap friends

.01 in three hours

Why is shadow cash pumping so hard?
Just speculation based on Monero being adopted?

I bought in, I think we are in for hell of a pump. Shadow Cash has good marketing and it is pretty much Monero with a GUI and more features. So if monero is so high ranked, SDC will go higher as it has more positives.

Convince me if I should buy SDC and when.

have 2btc in Monero, should I dump it and put into shadow?

I don't want to lose all that I've gained.

idk, i told you all at .001 its .0035 it could go way higher or not at all i sold already

one thing i learned was take profits when they are there and not to et greedy, ironically when i sold it kept going but id rather take away profits and miss out than get burned all together

i bought vcash now at .0003

to answer your question id hold xmr to be safe, i have no idea how high sdc can go, fomo is rough but loss of gains is rougher

How do I buy Shadowcash in Europe. help me. I am a noob