Why aren't you advertising affiliate offers through mobile ads?

Why aren't you advertising affiliate offers through mobile ads?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/digital-nomad-stories/a-digital-nomad-guide-to-incorporating-a-company-opening-a-bank-account-in-hong-kong-93d6fff7d11c#.8gemepfkl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How

That's pretty good ROI. What affiliate network and ad platform? I've been wanting to get into media buying for a while but don't know where to start. I've been pushing regular affiliate marketing with free traffic for ages.

Why do threads like this with actual good ideas always die? /biz is truly the most stupid and cynical community on the internet

I tried spaming peoples email which i would get trough dating websites fake profiles with my affliate shit
But the programm for spamming didnt work so i gave up on it

I JUST started with the United Games new sports app that lets you bet with tokens against friends during the game. Coming out by the end of the month I'm told and I've already got like 15 people in my "team." Hope this shit goes big, could make a good chunk o change.

How do I get started senpai

I'm using a few different affiliate networks including affiliaxe. Yeah I used to use free traffic from IG and shit too but media buying is where it's at.

People here would rather complain about not being able to make money than discuss ways of actually making money.

Browse affiliatefix forums and others. Buy a tracker like Voluum or Thrive then signup to affiliate networks and ad sites like popads, trafficjunky, exoclick, etc. and start promoting.

bump

>Why aren't you advertising affiliate offers through mobile ads?
Because I'm not sure if I should spend my effort playing the affiliate game, shilling for other people and make a little beer money or do pretty much the same thing and advertise my own business and not make money in the short term?

What does Veeky Forums think?

i'm getting into this at the moment. just reading forums and trying to work out how to do it.

forming a company as we speak (will be done by next week) as i thought it was better to have one when registering with the networks. also i can have it off-shore for tax instead of UK tax.

if you were to estimate, what are your monthly/weekly hours, spend and ROI?

i have several goals and the main one is to be making $1000 profit per day by January. what's your opinion on that? possible &/or likely?

>forming a company as we speak

FUCKING HOW? REEEEEEEE etc etc

medium.com/digital-nomad-stories/a-digital-nomad-guide-to-incorporating-a-company-opening-a-bank-account-in-hong-kong-93d6fff7d11c#.8gemepfkl

there are some links for agencies in that article, but you can find other agencies by googling '"incorporating in hong kong / registering a company in hong kong". the agency website explain it all too.

holy shit, thanks user. I'll look into that. I was just taken back by how easy you made it sound. Like, i've been grinding on the idea of starting a buisness for years!

starting a company is the easy part. doing shit with it is the difficult part.

I played the affiliate game for quite a awhile. Came to the conclusion after years of doing it that your time is better spent building something of your own because affiliate marketing is a constant grind where as if you have something of your own you can eventually kind of "set it and forget it" if you play your cards right.

Are you cloaking?

Because I have no idea what affiliate offers are and I don't know how to get mobile ad space.

Also interested in this

Why havent you invested in URRE yet?