How do I get insider information on the stock market?

How do I get insider information on the stock market?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/08/11/investing/hacked-stock-press-release-indictment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

from the SEC website.

and research what specifically before i """invest""" with them?

damn this is a stock image but i'll be damed if it ain't turning me on a lil bit

don't quote invest like that for 1 .

>work for NSA
>monitor emails and communications of insiders
>profit

U stupid cuck. Make friends with successful ipo startup guys. Then u can leagally make bank and not get fucked in prison for insider trading.

/thread

FUCKING SAGE

bump

RH threads
>duh

This too. Visit local office, ask for "material nonpublic" stock tips to get rich AF

from Veeky Forums

Does anyone have any insider info on URRE?

I have some on REUR.

What about RRUE? I heard they might be getting bought out. Probably from UERR but I'm not sure.

bump

Keep an eye on $ETRM. Don't buy it but watch it. It could do things. Just a hunch

Find companies embroiled in major lawsuits. Drive to the courthouse and sit in as an observer on the day of the trial. You'll usually get a sense of how the court is going to rule well before the verdict is announced. Profit.

>not "insider" info but the best I could come up with.

haha wtf

not that im gonna drive to a courthouse but does this actually work?
you cant even gain access can you?

or is this just a trollpost and im getting rused af rign nao

Start your own company and then you have all the info before anyone.

You could do this, but the problem is major court decisions are not decided in one court session. It would basically be a full time job.

I don't see why it couldn't, at least some of the time. Court is usually open to the public, unless there are some extraordinary circumstances or something. There's no way there aren't people out there doing exactly this.

UERR already merged with REEU, but I did hear they're going to buy RRUE, probably toward the end of the year.

$KNPD should merge with $LUBE and $LPBM sometime in 2020

You Become the Stock Market.

>kneepads

You're on the right track

You can find companies that release their financial reports on their webpage and try forced browsing to get the information early.
If you are looking at a retailer you can track the number of sales they make by periodically making orders and getting the difference in orders numbers assuming the orders are stored sequentially in their database.

Like this, senpai.

money.cnn.com/2015/08/11/investing/hacked-stock-press-release-indictment/

bump