Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD

> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/

90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Now, is it secret anymore these guys rule the planet ?
What can WE do about it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094
google.ch/maps/place/Route de Pregny 32, 1292 Pregny-Chambésy/@46.2352459,6.1397986,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!1m2!2m1!1srothschild geneva!3m4!1s0x478c64f8b152de2b:0x53898cd5f7393c94!8m2!3d46.2352425!4d6.1418036
linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap
instagram.com/p/BI2Q9Sdg8Xe/?taken-by=wild_young_heart
instagram.com/p/03oTithI6e/
instagram.com/p/BIg4d0Pg1f4/
youtube.com/watch?v=JoAppBHAgsk
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honestly they could do far more evil things with the insane amount of power the family has

>is it secret anymore these guys rule the planet
people have known this for like 100 years m80

>far more evil things
>spreading autism and zika, and ebola, and aids, and cancer through their vaccines isn't evil enough.

>hiding free-energy tech that can clean the planet in mere hours, and letting people die due to fossil-furl tech pollution isn't evil enough.

>literally killing innocent people and kids in sacrifices to make-believe entities isn't evil enough.

So what's keeping the army from simply overthrowing them? Are armies/governments too loyal to their boss to kill him?

I can feel the poor fag in this post

Strange thing to say

Me on at the top

to any potential l33t Anonymous hackers on /b/ :

Baron Benjamin de Rothschild, the last scion of the dynasty's French branch, who is considered the world's richest Rothschild today.
> from: haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094
lives here:
google.ch/maps/place/Route de Pregny 32, 1292 Pregny-Chambésy/@46.2352459,6.1397986,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!1m2!2m1!1srothschild geneva!3m4!1s0x478c64f8b152de2b:0x53898cd5f7393c94!8m2!3d46.2352425!4d6.1418036

He has 4 daughters:

Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: wild_young_heart, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Olivia de Rothschild , born 2 August 2002 in Geneva, IG: olivia_de_roths, snap: olivia.der

Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild

Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Paris, fb: /alice.der

can you please make a Roth's Child leaks happen ?

Look at them knockers
instagram.com/p/BI2Q9Sdg8Xe/?taken-by=wild_young_heart

anybody also noticed the hidden cat in background ?

ok . .. .

So this is how rich people fridges look. Interdasting...

instagram.com/p/03oTithI6e/

LOL you might be right on all of your issues, but if they had clean energy tech that wasn't fantasy, they'd have that shit everywhere, there'd be so much money in that it'd unbelievable, clean energy is expensive as it is, just imagine how much they could bring on by showcasing that!

If we're to believe they are smart and powerful people, doing something as autistic as not rolling out their science-fiction technology to make billions discredits their status as villainous masterminds.

>they'd have that shit everywhere
there's no money in clean and healthy anything, mate.
not people, not environment.
keep them sick, keep them paying your doctor's fee, keep them paying for your drugs, and for your gas, and for your clean-up-the-city campaigns.

>discredits their status as villainous masterminds.
what do villains do but poison you and your kids and your environment?
what more must a villain do other than literally make it impossible to breathe?

only good people bring out anything "clean" and "green", not villains.

>processed food is for the goyim
see what's not visible, kids.

bump

All the money in the world and she's still beat as fuck

>overthrowing

How do you overthrow the man behind the curtain?

Stability, really. The entire world runs on their system, nobody wants to deal with amount of shit you'd have to wad through to re-establish everything.

No, too busy checking those legs

You don't.
Most people don't even believe this anyway. That's why they're winning

Take this thread to /pol/. They will start work.

>all those female heirs
hmmm i don't think the wealth will last very long once he burns through all 8 heart transplants.
Are there any male heirs to the rothschild fortune?

Only the 3rd one is true and you're missing the fact that they're responsible for tens of thousands of deaths from Muslim Terrorists alone by preventing the U.S. and other countries from dealing with it yet you instead chose to mention literal tinfoil hat level conspiracies.

They have a lot more crimes to blame, pick the legitimate ones and remember that Alex Jones is only correct 70% of the time (example: the iconic water filters don't work on a lot of things despite being advertised as being practically perfect) 69% better than any other conspiracy theorist because he has a much better team with better information gathering though

Kek
instagram.com/p/BIg4d0Pg1f4/

Nat from the english branch would have been a suitable sucessor. Then he went crazy and is about the marry a hooker. Also he is childless.
The son from Amschel Rothschild who hang himself married Nicole Hilton.
They are pretty much fucked.
The only one who cares about the family from the younger generations is Hannah Rothschild.
Evelyn Rothschild son (french branch) is a massive hippy. The family is fucked. Far too many women involved. Old Mayer Amschel would turn in his grave

Veeky Forums - Conspiracy Theories and Male Superiority

>literal tinfoil hat level conspiracies.
may be because wars are pretty much the normal day to day occurrence now?
may be because if you just spent a little more time you'd realize that there probably is more to these so called "literal tinfoil hat level conspiracies"?
for no smoke rises, if there's no fire.

i mean you are free to stick your fingers in your ears and shout lalalala at the top of your voice but many of us have seen things happen in front of our eyes. and my god are they bad.

finally, i think i need to be clear here when i wrote those points 1 and 2.
1 - the genetic warfare is true. certain genetic markers are targeted.
how and why do you think aids was a gay disease? may be gay people have a genetic marker that makes them predisposed to such homosexual tendencies? just throwing it out there.

2 - Literally 1 youtube search will lead you to people making use of electro-magnetic tech to make machines with an over-unity efficiency. and that's just babby-tier stuff.vsure you may wait the for "scientific weakly" to announce that over-unity machines are possible, or may be you want the clinton news network or may be the british bullshit Broadcasting Corporation to announce that.

>legitimate ones
>hurr durr the banks took away some idiot's home because he decided to he could amass assets the old-fashioned way, but he could not.
there are no legitimate crimes. power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

>Alex Jones is only correct 70% of the time
>correct
i wouldn't trust that disinfo fag at all. but the thing is there still is some info in all that disinfo. you need a sieve to separate the wheat from the chaff, as they say.

cont.

>talking about water filters. when there's so much more about alex disinfo jones
so you are a noob on your journey. good luck buddy. it's a long way, but hell if it ain't interesting. you were born in the perhaps the best time in history [i wonder how many times we have been at such technologically advanced levels - may be the architect told neo (and us) in the matrix. 6th iteration is it? it's been long since i watched the movie].

>69% better than any other conspiracy theorist because he has a much better team with better information gathering though
oh boy are you a downward ride all along.
think layers upon layers of propaganda. once you uncover one, you better get ready to peel yet another. and rest assured there's many more.

i hope you do not really believe that putin and jinping are literally trying to save the planet from the NWO.

Is this Mental Illness general?

it's truth thread, which however might be too hard to handle at first for some

Who even believes this stuff in 2k16 ... ?

What stuff is there that you find so unbelievable?

Is it unbelievable that Soros works or has financial ties with the Rothschild family?

Lol, people like you are equally bad as tinfoil conspirationists, just on the other side of the spectrum.

you are on Veeky Forums, riddle me this - why is every billionaire out there investing in gold, and forsaking dollars?

do you ever look at the stake holders before investing in stocks?
do you what all banks belong to the rothschild-soros-rockefeller gang? and of course, the oil companies?

Is Veeky Forums secretly /x/ now?

vid unrelated
youtube.com/watch?v=JoAppBHAgsk

Where does Bill Gates tie into all of this I wonder? Is he Soros group?

>Is Veeky Forums secretly /x/ now?
to be honest, we all took to Veeky Forums because we knew things weren't right with the "real" world.
that uncertainty makes us want to explore other avenues of knowledge.
here we have realized we might just have been right.
everything sort of ties in - everything.

hie philanthropic programs.
i think we should look at the donors of his charity.
no one is altruistic. every one is opportunistic. if they are giving money, they sure as hell want something in return. we aren't living in a world as pretty as our stories have made it out to be. they were all wishful thinking.

I know, I'm /pol/ in disguise.

>/pol/ is actually one person
>hi

Is biz red, blue, purple? Or is it $$$.

except that's not true at all

/g/ is on there two times

Because they're dualbooting

that's not proving anything
and how does that say anything about every billionaire investing in gold only?

>the genetic warfare is true. certain genetic markers are targeted.
how and why do you think aids was a gay disease?
Implying only gays have aids
I'd also like to see the team of genius scientists which were all psychopaths/sociopaths when they knowingly researched a virus that would cause deaths of millions..
Besides that what would be the reasoning? He woke up one morning and decided oh well those harmless faggots are disgusting I'm gonna kill them all, along with millions of hetero blacks&whites because who gives a fuck about colaterall damage right?

>I'd also like to see the team of genius scientists which were all psychopaths/sociopaths when they knowingly researched a virus that would cause deaths of millions..

what is the manhattan project?

>how and why do you think aids was a gay disease?
>you think
>you
i'm not the first one to come up with this narrative. i'm just reiterating the fact that aids was demarcated as the "gay disease" by people who were both more knowledgeable and influential.
i'm hinting that maybe they knew that only some kind of people were affected as - may be because of a genetic marker.

>Implying only gays have aids
>implying the specific genetic markers can't belong in other straight peoples' DNA.
gay people needed beards and kids to hide their sexual preference. their kids could inherit those certain genetic markers.

>I'd also like to see the team of genius scientists
>implying we aren't talking about clandestine projects involving literal mad-scientists or simply scientists who just have no idea why they are being told to infect a certain tissue with the aids virus.
i do hope you know they have the patents for all these diseases - patents are only given to INVENTED things.

>He woke up one morning and decided oh well those harmless faggots are disgusting I'm gonna kill them all
aka the entire history of human civilization.

>colaterall damage
or you know, genetic strengthening of the entire pool by eliminating weaker genes - aka survival of the fittest - hunger games style, almost.

You children need to leave. Please all go back to /pol/, this board is intended for the discussion of Veeky Forumsness-related topics, not conspiracy theories revolving around "ze jews" running the world and poisoning the goyim so they can one day have matzo all day.

I can feel the cope (i will get rich too!!) in this post.

i was like you when i was underageB&.

he sounds like someone that just graduated and want to wagecuck

Why is it so easy to troll conspiracyfags? You guys are too emotional. Learn to see the world a little more objectively.

so you have regressed in maturity and intelligence?

>regressed
come back to me when putin and jinping announce there gold-backed currencies tomorrow, or at least before the month is over and the dollar goes to shitter overnight, and i'll tell you more about how the "conspiracy-fags" can actually teach you a thing or 2 about how the world actually goes round.

Its special snowflake syndrome. They scour the internet for articles / information so they can be in a little special club of people that know the "truth". Then they can mock and look down on people that are asleep.

Its actually a pretty fascinating psychology behind it. The way to profit off of it is to create a plot narrative (i.e. jews did 911) and create youtube videos and articles that feed into their paranoia. The more outlandish the better. People like Alex Jones have turned it into a whole industry. Rothschilds are a good one because they are an extremely wealthy family and jewish.

You know your problem?
You're all a bunch of paranoid, dope-smoking, bed-wetting, thumb-sucking losers at the bottom of the food chain, and you can't stand it!
Bottom Line is: You can't do anything about it. So just shut up, accept your fate and live your fucking lives as best you can. It's not so bad.

> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Soros got the heads up directly from his boss, known as R

no currency is going to replace the greenback anytime soon, regardless of whether it is backed by gold or by big black cock.

Neither China nor Russia possesses enough gold to provide the liquidity needed by the global economy and their economies aren't big enough to have a highly inflated conversion rate between gold and their respective gold-backed currencies. who would buy their shit currency anyways and for what reason? the reason why the dollar is used so widely is exactly that - because it is used so widely. nobody uses a currency because they plan on converting it into gold in some siberian shithole, but because that currency can be exchanged for goods and services of all kinds. With the dollar you can do just that and unlike a Chinese or Russian currency, you get to exchange it for goods and services in the most resilient and innovative economy in the world that produces the most highly advanced things in all spheres. what do China and Russia produce that is so highly desired?

let me guess, you have a double digit IQ and no education beyond high school.

oy fucking vey

Aaaand the Veeky Forums contrarianism is showing here again.

What reason is there for anybody to fight to overthrow him other than
>muh teenager rebellion against all authority

Is this year 1960? Why do you compare world's first, second and... fourteenth (?) economy?

>I don't know anything about how monetary theory works: the post

>the reason why the dollar is used so widely is exactly that - because it is used so widely
that's the consequence, not the cause. Try again ignoramus

>you get to exchange it for goods and services in the most resilient and innovative economy in the world that produces the most highly advanced things in all spheres. what do China and Russia produce that is so highly desired?
this isn't the 60s anymore grandpa, wake the fuck up

>come back to me when putin and jinping announce there gold-backed currencies tomorrow

in response to this post...

>that's the consequence, not the cause

please enlighten me as to the history of how the USD became the world's reserve currency then? Because the US supplied Europe with copious amounts of cash that those countries in turn spent on American manufactures. So the ubiquity of the dollar was a direct consequence of it being used by so many countries. And it has stayed that way because there is no need for anybody to stop doing so because... drum roll... it is used so widely...

which came first, the egg or the chicken?

help a nigger out then, share your wisdom.

please elaborate, I'm actually interested to hear what they produce that people are so eager to buy and cannot pay for with dollars.

>>please enlighten me as to the history of how the USD became the world's reserve currency then?
You tell people to finish high school and you don't even know this? kek
Two words: army and nukes
>Because the US supplied Europe with copious amounts of cash that those countries in turn spent on American manufactures
That has literally nothing to do with this topic, you fucking idiot. So you are not living in the 60s, you are living in the fucking 40s. Smh
> So the ubiquity of the dollar was a direct consequence of it being used by so many countries
Nobody chose the dollar, most people fucking hate the US. America used its influence to allow those conditions to exist. One of them: the petro-dollar

I wouldn't have even replied to you if you hadn't claimed to be smart, but fucking hell, I hate fucking retards like you that boast about their ignorance.

Cuck. People use the US dollar, because if they don't, their country gets invaded.
Do some research, it is like you don't even look at germany from pre-hitler to world war 2. Fact is, the US is only the global powerhouse it is because the network of connections makes it fucking untouchable. That is why.
In all honesty, cryptocurrencies will get banned, or de roths will make their own one on flawed encryption they can control.

Open your eyes.

Took the words from my mouth.
Petro dollar or your country is fucked from an invasion, economic sanctions and boycotts, cyber attacks, and political unrest to generate a power vacuum, when de roths can send their army in to set everyone straight and inflate oil prices again.
Oh wait: They sold out of their oil tycoon, September 2014, 50bn dollars worth, and the oil price went DOWN? DOWN FROM 105 USD TO FUCKING 30?
NO IT CANT BE A COINCIDENCE.

Don't redpill Veeky Forums too hard, I tried to here and there and all they want to think is that de roths will hold onto their banks and not collapse them.

You can't topple this empire, the reserve banks literally feed their economy and depict their investment positions. They own it all, I can post some """""coincidences""""" for cucks who need to be spoon fed, but I have morals and dogma to read, and a short position I need to time right.

The interest rates make bubbles, when bubble pops, interest rates "fixed" by de roths, bluepilled cucks think "yay bloomberg says the economy is good again!!!1111! invest invest!".
Imagine the warren buffett effect multiplied by 10, 25 times and you get de roths effect. We are all goyim to them, commoners. Their kids have more money than should be legal, however their empire will collapse within 40 years. But in the next 4 years, you will see China and Russia flexing, and when the economy collapses after hillary comes in, war will be declared, and used to inflate the US economy- There is a reason their army is so big, because when they declare war, money goes straight up to someones pockets, and guess at who it will be.

thanks for posting, man.
i had to go out.

to the one who doesn't think china holds any cards up there sleeves - bro, just google china's import-export deficit.
unfortunately, china holds way too much power for the rest of the world to be complacent with.

just google top 10 economies and you'll realize the "factions" that are forming are slowly and steadily taking us towards an armed conflict of world-war levels.
of course, it's the economies that fall first, and hence why we are here as well "conspiracy-tarding"

G20 is over and putin-jinping didn't announce their gold-backed currency.
i'd like to speculate that as soon as yuan is added to the SDR basket [oct 1], the very next day jinping will play a classic chinese move of shitting all over others and make the announcement that the chinese govt. is backing their yuan with all the gold they have been hoarding [literally everyone knows this was going to happen], and that will send the western economies down the shitter - queue armed conflicts - definitely in S. China sea, possibly elsewhere as well.

but i'd also add here that the speculators are quite keen on hoping that the real ww3 will probably happen around 2023, but i'd rather be safe than sorry. we are in for an economic shakedown anyways

finally -
i'm not sure if i should go full-conspiracy-tard here on and tell everyone to sell everything and start prepping - this isn't but i would still say this - stay safe guys. if you are willing to keep some money in the markets - make sure you are ready to lose it all as some people are speculating up to 80% loss.
if you have been watching news lately, you'd've seen merkel asking the germans to prep for an attack and have at least 15 days worth of food with them. well, i'd say the same to everyone on the planet. merkel said 15 days, i'd say 3 months at least.
even the Czech issued a similar advisory to its citizens.
play smart, and do some prepping now. it'll never hurt.

>this thread
Holy shit how did /x/ migrate over to Veeky Forums. Remove the tinfoil gentlemen.

you should google hillary's "sacrificing to moloch" email.
much keks to be had.

Well I would hope so.... since it was obviously a joke...

>obviously a joke
:-D

>scour 30,000 emails
>find one where someone makes a joke about sacrificing a chicken to molech
>"see! I KNEW she was a satanist!"

You christians are fucking daft lol. I'm not even pro hillary but holy shit youre stupid.

>it's just a joke.
>could've just joked about worshiping satan
>goes out of her way to make it way too specific and mentions a pretty much unknown entity called "moloch"
i don't know, man.
be sure to invest more money though. the markets haven't been this bullish like ever!

Topfuckingkek

You really are beyond hope. Not wverything is a conspiracy you dense motherfucker. Molech doesnt exist.

1/2
It holds value to say that the current economic situation is yet another "crash the system and rebuy it at pennies on the dollar" from de roths. Wouldn't surprise me if China and Russia are targeted as soon as the next US president stepped in.

To make it more Veeky Forums for our fellow posters, put it like this:

The rothschilds own it all, right? Central banking influence, government/political power, etc etc. So by "pumping and dumping" the system systematically, they multiply their money for compounding returns which stump the richest individuals combined, and notable investors who are happy with a 20% Year-over-year return.

To me, it is only a matter of time before China and Russia stop taking shit from the US in the form of sanctions, boycotts, propaganda, etc etc. The question is; In what form will they take their stand, and how violent are they willing to become to prove a point?

zerohedge.com is your best friend for economic news, take it with a grain of salt however- Outlandish, redpilled views take hold and become a part of you far too quick for your own sanity and complacency.

Put it like this guys- Their great great grandchildren are born to live a permanent holiday, checking into more countries in a year than most of us will in our lives. They live in safety, isolated from most of humanity except in uncommon cases. This tells us they are on 1+M USD/year right?

So you have four kids. Each of them takes a few million a year, clearly you have a reckless amount of wealth. So what do you do with it? You invest it. Not for cents to the dollar, but for dollars to the cent: Pic related. And as the empire gets bigger, you become more and more infallible, setting up more and more trusts and tycoons to keep you astronomically higher than each and every other "wealthy" person out there. Eventually, the world is an oligarchy, and everyone is grovelling for simple necessities etc.

2/2 fucked tripcode kek
pic related as mentioned in previous post
The main thing is that this oligarchy of society has been in place since the great depression, it is what hitler fought against, and it continues to be the main problem society faces in terms of the war and political unrest it causes. They want a globalist society, Soros is the public figure, I mean his fucking son meets with Obama, showing the president of the (currently) most powerful nation is a fucking tool for the kid of someone with family roots.

Each day that passes, the further this corrupt rot seeps into the foundational roots of our economic and political structure. If you were in their position, where next? You own the central banks. You own the president of the US. You own the coming president and will make her win at all costs. After you commit the crime, you cover your tracks, right? Next step being to control the internet, and filter content to your will.

I know Frexit will happen if de roths live in france, and the Euro will collapse when that happens because Germany may follow in suit.
So now they own France, they have already separated the UK from EU with brexit, and will do the same with France within a year, maximum. The EU is long gone by this point. And then the rest of the Western economy goes with it. But, the globalist puppet billionaire, Soros, is here to use his son, Alex, to be a prominent figure of the West and wave globalism in everyone's faces. The same way that the US saved the world from Nazi Germany, the same way the corrupt figures of our time will do next year to assure confidence in the system, while milking the collapse.

If hitler couldn't do it after so much success, then we can't today.
>>>x>>> and >>>pol>>> are too caught up with small things today to be worth sorting through. Sorry, Veeky Forums.

you know that,
i know that,
but the power hungry elite do not.
or may be the highest fucker knows but pretends to be "the head-minion of the lord of light [who himself doesn't exist at all, obviously]" to keep his own minions in line?
may be hillary literally did sacrifice a chicken to moloch, and she thinks everything in her life works because of that. while in reality, it works because her master soros wants it to work?
doesn't change the fact that a powerful person as her is literally mentioning moloch in her official emails. there's never any smoke without any fire.
this is not about devil/satan/moloch existing - it's about the elites' belief in them and their existence.
people's belief in bullshit is what matters, not whether it actually is real or not.
people are people, surprisingly stupid and easily manipulable for the power they wield.

or are you telling me that talking snakes, talking donkeys, talking bush-fires can actually exist because someone wrote about them a couple thousand years ago?

couldn't have said it any better.

once you take the curtains off, you realize things are actually quite straight forward, even if a bit too gloomy [for the rest of humanity that is].

zerohedge is not bad, yeah.
i also look forward to dollarvigilante quite a lot for a bit more paranoia-ish style of speaking.
but my most favorite is redefininggod.com - it can't get much clearer and all-inclusive than that. it's fun, really
i have realized one thing in my time here on Veeky Forums and the real world combined - the people are peculiar, and they do shit that makes sense to them - which means, if we started thinking like them and we knew shit that they know, it'll make sense to us as well.

>frexit and euro-death
oh man, that is so on cards.

I'm not sure about alex soros' role yet though. or may be i haven't read about him much yet.

one thing i'm sure about? NWO is coming, all our liberties and rights are going down the drain. pretty soon we'd need licenses to speak. and no, russia-china [or even BRICS] isn't our savior - they are just the right hand of the same magician.
i guess we'll see how it all pans out in the end. would make for a very interesting life.

It's the same lifecycle as every empire/dynasty in history, an energetic start, a peak, and then a gradual decline. Actually the Rothschilds reached their peak of wealth and power in the 1800's, they are in the decline stage now.

FUCK OFF /POL/
YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING FINANCIALLY ILLITERATE IT HURTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We use them just as much as they use us. It's a mutually beneficial relationship as long as you maintain your self-sufficiency and individualism.

Yeah... Interesting times. Stay safe, user.
Where are you from?

Do you ever stop to consider how stupid you sound?

Fuck off you unquestioning peasant.
Fucksticks like you pay me a good ROI. Keep up the slaving, cuckold.

Physicist here
Conversation of energy is a real thing and the videos are fake
Though it is possible that it does not exist on the large scale (universe large) because of the intrisic energy of empty space: dark energy
But we know far too little about that to draw any conclusions

>Conversation of energy is a real thing and the videos are fake
of course, but consider pic related.

as far as i understand it, the magnet are basically going to keep on doing their job perfectly for eternity, or as long as magnets retain their magnetism. i'm not a physicist so i won't pretend to know much.

as someone who's spent copious amount of time watching youtube videos related to such devices, my question right now is whether it is at all possible to produce such "magnet attracts magnetic shaft to rotate a generator" kind of devices to produce limitless electricity. if my initial cost is far surpassed by the amount of electricity such devices generate, have I not made a free-energy device, at least, effectively?

I would really like a physicist's thoughts here.

i wouldn't want to comment on any "zero-point" energy devices as i haven't tried to understand how they actually work.
but i do know a magnetic attraction when i see it.

i would like to believe all our answers lie in electro-magnetism, and by comparison, fossil-fuel tech is ridiculously antiquated.

your thoughts on such magnetic attraction devices?

>i do hope you know they have the patents for all these diseases - patents are only given to INVENTED things.
I do hope you know that the first recorded HIV case was almost decade before the discovery..

>or you know, genetic strengthening of the entire pool by eliminating weaker genes - aka survival of the fittest - hunger games style, almost.
This is so fucking retarded I cant even gather enough strength to refute this

>gay people needed beards and kids to hide their sexual preference. their kids could inherit those certain genetic markers
So every straight person with HIV/AIDS is the offspring of a latent homosexual..... dude..

>as far as i understand it, the magnet are basically going to keep on doing their job perfectly for eternity, or as long as magnets retain their magnetism.
Nah, those are scams.

Conventional AC synchronous motors and generators already operate using magnetism. They basically switch an AC current across a cylindrical cage to induce magnetism around a rotor in a manner not dissimilar to what you probably have in your head.

If it helps to understand why those videos are scams: from the perspective of the magnet, it's going to push/pull the "next" magnet up just as much as it does the PREVIOUS magnet. As a result, the magnetic flux is actually going to slow down the motion, not speed it up, because the net force from the magnet(s) are going to try to make the rotor stay still. This is precisely why AC synchronous systems need AC in the first place - you rotate the magnetic flux around the rotor to keep the poles moving, meaning the rotor moves too.

Those videos generally involve hidden batteries.

Wow, you built an entire cospiracy world in your mind, I'm suprised you are here spreading the "truth" and not protecting your valuable knowledge under double layer tinfoil hat. Well you better run, I bet your conspiracy buzzwords were already caught by the NSA and relayed to Roth himself. He is ordering clean up crew as I'm typing this.

How long did it take to realize that? George Soros funds LULAC, La Raza, and Black Lives Matter movement. And created MoveOn.org. What does that tell you. Socialism and Communism at its finest.

>G20 is over and putin-jinping didn't announce their gold-backed currency.
>i'd like to speculate that as soon as yuan is added to the SDR basket [oct 1], the very next day jinping will play a classic chinese move of shitting all over others and make the announcement that the chinese govt. is backing their yuan with all the gold they have been hoarding [literally everyone knows this was going to happen], and that will send the western economies down the shitter - queue armed conflicts - definitely in S. China sea, possibly elsewhere as well.
backing the yuan with gold would be a retarded idea and the chinese know it. The reason why the gold-standard was abandoned is because it doesn't fucking work. Get it through your skull

This is what my fridge looks like too...