Tfw lost 300$ in pennystocks

>tfw lost 300$ in pennystocks
Who pennystock investor here? Anyone get lucky yet?

Did you buy ETRM?

>"investor"
Penny Stocks are gambling plain and simple, friend.

>Penny Stocks are gambling
I'm sure no one on this board will argue with that.

you only lose when you sell

I can't imagine what industry promotes this idea.

Or when the stock hits 0.

Lol

DELETE THIS

It's all gambling dude. Stocks real estate, boats, cars, stamps, gold. All of it is gambling.

I have 700€ riding on a IT company in norway.
Lately the stock is rising slowly, might even at some point go into plus again. I think I will pull out with 200€ profit.
They don't have a future, but the other investors believe that their business is sustainable for the next 2 years and that seem to be enough.

>he 'invested' in firms that sell equity for PENNIES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU DESERVE IT YOU CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT!

Fucking FUCK ETRM.

AMRS anyone?

Hit it big on STEM and SAEX about to make a nice profit on SKLN also

I would argue with it.

If you know enough about what you're doing, it's possible to turn a profit.

lost a little over 1k on saex

I learned this the hard way. Always hold.

>lucky

Investing in Penny stocks isn't about taking a gamble.

Well you can, but it's a surefire way of losing your money.

Always always *always* do your own research on the stock and make sure you're not getting yourself into something you have no clue about/a pump and dump.

If you don't know shit about what you're investing in you're going to lose money, there's no two ways about it.

this is in truth the summary of why you are a retard if you buy penny stocks.

you may deserve the pain that is coming to you if you are sold into such a retarded action

>I would argue with it
Yeah, that was the joke.

Currently up 50% on my high risk low caps.

>research value of product company owns
>buy in
>wait through all the bullshit volitility
>price steadily rises over months and years
>...
>massive profit

Don't just fucking buy random meme shit.