Tfw if you consistently got 1% profit each day for your trades then you could turn $100 into $2,300,000 in just 3 years

>tfw if you consistently got 1% profit each day for your trades then you could turn $100 into $2,300,000 in just 3 years.

Well then Veeky Forums, what's stopping you?

the market, apparently.

1. Law of Diminishing Returns

2. Exponential growth falacy

What about doing this with cryptos? I don't see how the market cap could stop you.

forgive the typo, it's actually $1000 into $2,300,000

Try investing $10,000 dollars on SiaCoin and see if you can make a profit exit during a downtrend, and you,ll know what i mean

Exactly.

>1% profit each day

you would be the best trader of all time...

>Trade stocks worth around $1
>Literally only need it to go up by 1 cent to make a 1% profit

What are fees you imbecile

Something you don't have to pay if you use a brokerage that doesn't charge a fee.

1095 chances to lose it all

Market is about to crash

That IS what they have been saying for the past year and a half, yes.

Here's my 1% profits for the day. Trading XMR when it was swinging from 180k to 200k

the profits are not accurate. Since im in the accumulation phase. I made around $100

woops wrong pic

Before OP asks "why am i not a millionaire yet?"

Because I use the bulk of the profits to pay my bills. All my bills dont pay themselves, duh

Also, I started out with just $300 in crypto capital

Hmm you know OP you just really made me think

Bull. That's just leftover pessimism from 2008. It's too early for the market to crash again. Give it another 10 years.

Holy shit, you must be smarter than everyone else out here who isn't a millionaire.
How did you manage to think of a strategy that is so good, that literally no one has profited from it?
I'm amazed.

made another $40 since my last post.

learn 2 short

Isn't 1% each day well in excess of how interest rates work?

Because I use massive amounts of margin in order to sell hundreds of vertical put spreads and its bound to blow up in my face between now and then.

How does one short?

Get a real brokerage.
Get a margin account.

Right, but after that.

Then instead of pressing buy. You press sell.

Regulation T.

You borrow stock and immediately sell it.
If the price drops afterwards, you can purchase shares at the lower price, then return those to the brokerage, paying back your "loan".

That's my new stray works great only sell on profit no matter how small

Another easy 15 bux from trading FCT

I know it aint much, but a profit is a profit

Thanks family.

Can someone explain this? How did I loose .62 BTC when I bought it at a .0149? Also what am I paying a .25% fee?

Every trade was buy low sell high. I never sold for less than I bought it for.

you did not lose BTC. Poloniex only calculates the ammount you sold. So if you never sold, its considered a loss.

When you sell, your complete profits will show up. The only way you get accurate profit readings is if you sell all your holdings. Like this poc for example. My ETC trade. Accurate profit of $45

Ah, I see that makes more sense.

Is there an easy way to calculate my current
earnings?

yes, by looking at your Balances --> Deposits And Withdrawals

Just add or subtract the amount you currently have, with the amount you started with.

That or buy and sell all your holdings in 1 day to get Equal Buy and Sell readings, for accurate profit report

Polo sometimes displays wild exagerated profits, thats because you may have sold some previous holdings that you bought in the past, and it only gets computed after you sold.

Best is just by looking at your balance

Nice. Looks like I made .53 BTC or 327.34

what are commissions (if you mention robinhood; you're dumber than i initially thought)
what are weekends with no trading
what are holidays with no trading
what are days when your stock choice dips

thats great dude *brofist*

I tried this

Please address this OP

Also I think you forgot to factor out weekends in holidays in your compounding formula

Damn

OP here, honestly, I'm very new to trading so I had to look up those terms. But, My thought was to do this 1% strategy on trading cryptos. They are not closed for the weekend nor holidays (as far as I know). Also, if your coin drops down, move it to another as they're usually pretty volatile.

The only problem I can see is human nature and trying to chase a higher profit. I think I will make 2 account of $1000. 1 for normal trading and the other for this 1% profit project.

If you start with 100 dollars and increase that by 1 % every day for 5 years then youll have 77 billion dollars.

JUST DO IT

taxes and fees and reality

>not using robonhood

hahahahaha get a load of this faggot

short instead? you only need 1% profit, does not have to be day trading.

>what's stopping you?

Show me your results.

> market cap
Cryptos are not taxed (yet), and the fees are literally fractions of a single per cent.

My own laziness and apprehension to place trades. Bad trading psychology since I last stopped, basically. Should really start again because I get closer to it each time, though, and now we have countdowns/binary trades appearing on large established trading platforms (CMC Markets in my case), so 1% should be as easy as correctly predicting up/down within the next 10 minutes, once a day.

>1. Law of Diminishing Returns
>2. Exponential growth falacy
Motivate these.

Law of diminishing returns & exponential growth fallacy? You realize that the amount you trade with doesn't matter at all, right? With derivatives/forex/indices, you're using big leverage. You can easily maintain 1% a day up to $2m. A quick googling reveals that forex alone trades for over $5 trillion a day (spot constituting maybe $2 trillion of that). There's no reason why you wouldn't make 1% a day if you actually set up some alarms and monitored it all day.

If you can make just 10 pips a day, that'd cover your 1% daily gain, easy. The only thing that changes with a larger pool to trade from, is that your pip value increases. All you need to do is trade the same pips over and over, and as long as you can do that, no matter if they're tiny (say a 10-minute chart), you're golden.

It's entirely plausible as a retail spot trader. You're reacting like that because you read some "business" article about some faggot running a trading firm, but the truth is that handling other people's money isn't the same, and handling gigantic amounts isn't the same either. You're not going to trade 1% gains until you're a billionaire, but you can certainly do it until you're a (low) millionaire. You can do it until you can retire off of it if you wanted to.

>It'll only go higher!
I remember people used to say that before 2007/8, too. It's been in negative divergence for a year, it flattened out and is only kept up by massive market manipulation. It will crash.

and if it goes up you are in debt

When do you guys think Mondeo will have another dip? I'm eagerly waiting to buy in after transferring all my btc to Poloniex.

show me how I can trade for free without commission (cant get robinhood here) and i'll try