/fog/ - Fallout General

Where dem Synth QTs @

/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fogmods.weebly.com/mods.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0Z7kIZjrOmf
help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/34006/~/how-do-i-get-started-playing-the-fallout-4-far-harbor-dlc?
youtube.com/watch?v=NVmKwghRuVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Biggest, most dangerousest waifu in the world!

Robutts are better than Synths

xth for my game keeps crashing on the loading screen for my main character but not on the rest of my characters.

Already verified game cache
thx todd

ur gay
"GIVE ME THE CUMMIES SOLE SURVIVOR, THE SUPER MUTANTS NEED CUMMIES TO BECOME STRONG"

>messing around with jump jets
>find actual cut content from the game

Pretty neat but also makes me a little sad

My waifu is the best one on /fog/.

UPDATE:
•Mods page updated

fogmods.weebly.com/mods.html

post ur fav screenshot

True

Can someone post the cap where Bethesda ignores fallout 2's lore even after getting called out on it?

O god my sides

Also PC Fallout Shelter is out on the Bethesda Launcher

none. now go back to nma

vocaroo.com/i/s0Z7kIZjrOmf

Guessing that's what the update was about? God forbid we get patch notes on the last Fo4 update, but pushing a F2P mobile port that has been out for months? No problem.

The latest small patch actually introduced auto-save in Survival when exiting to the desktop, which was demanded by the userbase, after 1.6 introduced auto-save when exiting to the menu.

Bethesda DOES listen to feedback.

Alright guys, I've just started playing with the Beta 3 of Vault-Tec Workshop.

>thing i was most excited about for Fallout 4 was the anticipation of new creative and spooky vaults, because the ones in NV were so good. Even the threads brainstorming fun vault ideas in these threads got me pumped up for whatever new ones were coming.
>There's, what, 5 in the game?
>One is a straight hallway tutorial.
>Most are literally just dungeons filled with guys with guns and no flavor. One was still in construction so it has no depth outside of a single holotape.
>4/5 were part of a quest so there's no feeling of discovery or abandonment at all.

Honestly the complete abandonment of spooky or even interesting vaults was the most disappointing thing about FO4. And that is a LONG list to be at the top of. Nice job, Todd.

Is it the same one that points out BIS ignored the lore in the game they were making?

Why is Bethesda held to a higher standard than BIS?
Is it because you expect more out of a competent studio?

I give up, I don't know what to do. Fucking shit.

link?

The one under the high school seemed fairly twisted.
Not spooky but what they were doing was warped.

I don't think it's the same screenshot (I've seen the Jet one, and I don't recall anything about BIS). But at any rate, that isn't a higher standard, it's the same one - don't needlessly retcon shit that is already well-established.

Now two of my characters are crashing.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Since BIS created both Mrs Bishop and Myron in the same game it isn't exactly a retcon now is it?

Any word of it going on Steam or is it going to be a bethesda launcher exclusive?

Anyone have a download of resurrection? Is it back on Nexus yet?

I posted the link in the previous thread.

>consider buying vault-tec workshop because i'd love to build my own vault
>Watch the dev walkthrough to see if it's worth spending money on
>I have literally everything it offers already because of the most popular mods they put on their fucking menu.
>I'm even on a console, and they already handed me everything i need to completely ignore their shitty dlc.

Bravo, bethesda.

Chances are, one or several of your mods are outdated and don't work with the latest patch.
Especially settlement/workbench mods took a huge hit with 1.6.

That, or you're one of those inept idiots who don't know how to manually maintain their load order, and solely rely on NMM - which is prone to cause fuck ups.

More

Is it still just as much of a broken slog as the earlier alpha leak was?

>comparing 4 with NV
You sure love pain.

please help, i'll suck dick for some help

is dust fun?

I haven't noticed a single bug so far. I'm currently doing experiments on Clem.

>tfw no dominatrix Assaultron waifu who gets off on violently killing people

Give us some information, you piece of shit. Whining "my game crashes" won't get you nowhere you dumb little cunt, holy fucking shit.

What mod manager are you using? Did you install any new mods recently? Did it happen after you patched the game?
Also, post your load order.

might be on to something.

nothing special but I like it

You should know that there is very little any of us can do to help. You have posted nothing about your LO, and only mentioned that you are uninstalling mods and then trying to load chars that relied on those, which is a _bad_ idea. Chances are you uninstalled a broken mod, and broke your save. Your best bet is to re-install everything that char had, and individually try to remove mods until you no longer get trouble. A lot of mods probably don't have uninstallation procedures, so you might have to get... creative.

The fuck is that?

My waifu meets two of those criteria!

What does this add anyways if I may be spoonfed since I couldnt find much

Literally just a vault as a settlement with a pre-quest?

what is the best way to get .45 ammo? I've been to every triggerman location there is, but they still don't drop enough for the SMG to be worthwhile

Yeah, vault workshop items, a large underground settlement by quincy quarries (with other entrances), and a set of tut-quests for unlocking little special items that don't do much. I have the season pass, but honestly this is the first DLC that (before the fact at least) I have no desire to get early via the beta. The last screenshots still showed a lot of buginess, it doesn't seem to add much, and the thought of trying to sperg hard enough to fill an entire cavern with a vault from scratch, especially for _each_ of my chars, just fills me with dread. I would rather fix the script for my mod which is what I'm doing now and that's about as much fun as doing a programming assignment at uni.

It's a terminal that's floating outside the walls in the Boston Public Library

In the library there's a terminal about how they were backing up all the books and trying to fend off Super Mutants long enough to get all the info and preserve it, but they all die. The game hints that you can finish their goal but there's nothing to be found. Because Bethesda moved the terminal required to get the data outside of the map, it was probably a cut quest

It just makes me sad because they died for nothing and the gods that are Bethesda doomed their quest to failure

She's given that up remember? She's a super mutant semen receptacle now.

Post guides and build layouts for Fallout Shelter!

Just buy it. Shitloads are available at good merchants, provided you are of the proper level. Try KLEO, Teagan, Arturo, Tinker Tom, Smiling Larry/whatever workshop merchants you have, etc.
Mind that it will get more available as you level out of .38 rounds' availability.

Girls don't make semen, you bozo!

That's why they ravage the men for their cock milk.

I'll forgive your outburst because she hasn't had her daily allotment of super mutant jizz. Maybe later she'll find a nice and big hound to breed with her.

One pre-quest and several more related to developing the vault. The cavern itself within which you're allowed to build is massive. I'm struggling to render and upload a video right now as I post this.

is the cavern itself buildable on? maybe I can finally make the underhive I was hoping to build

I see, thanks.

Shame since Settlements and how they work in general are so garbage. The only point of them I find is for the "fun of building" aspect alone. Especially with how shit raids are done.

I mean shit when it comes to actual mechanics Fallout Shelter has more stuff in some categories

>is the cavern itself buildable on?
Huh? No idea what this means, but the cavern is a big empty underground cave-room-thing that you can build whatever you want with workshop items in. It is segmented into like four different quadrants.

Can you start Far Harbor by just heading to the house that starts the quest? Or do I really have to go through the MUH SHAUN bullshit to start it despite it having no relevance to the DLC?

I'm getting drunk tonight. Anybody want to drink with me?

Here's my load order.

Yes. You can even get Nick and skip the radio.

Alcohol is a shit tier drug.

It is, and there are 3 different sectors. I'm not sure if the other 2 was available in the alpha version? Anyway, here is the entrance. Guarded by raiders.

I thought the latter, but this seems to contradict that:
help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/34006/~/how-do-i-get-started-playing-the-fallout-4-far-harbor-dlc?
I don't know which is right desu, since I already had reached the Institute by the time I started it.

I'd rather smoke weed while you drink if that's okay.

neat

+3 luck ain't nothing to fuck with faggot.

Hey, thats cool man. To each their own.

isn't that the camp full of ghouls?

Goddammit word filter got me again tbqh. This should be a drinking game or something.

Outside is raiders, inside is ghouls.

I can't be sure. I haven't really visited this area before. Most likely they just changed it though.

Yep, you get the disc and XP but no actually quest to do something with it

Just makes me weirdly sad desu, RIP in pieces library people

fuck this game

I had probably 250 hours on Fallout 3 and 400 on New Vegas.

Should I get Fallout 4? When is it going on sale next? Just buy the game and wait on the season pass?

Or I could wait a year in misery for the GOTY

Can't see any problems with it tbph

Since you're Obsidibabby, just don't. We don't need any more of you fags in here bitching about how you hate the game

what a slut.

>BuffsPorts.esp
>Dynavision.esp
>Quicksave.esp
>AnotherLife.esp
>DarkerNights.esp
>SurvivalOptions.esp
>Eli_Sleeveless Outfits.esp
lmao

>

DDProductions83 quits modding

God DAMN he must be so butthurt about the Nvidia/Beth contest

youtube.com/watch?v=NVmKwghRuVA

>Not liking Survival Options or Darker Nights
At least don't conflate the good bits with shit like Elianora's trash

Nah your bitch looks like a fucking thot bro.

What's that supposed to mean lol.

Yeah, it's worth it just as a change of pace from new vegas, as long as £40/$60 isn't a massive investment for you.

>What a slut
>Literally wearing the "Rape me Daddy and Wear me like a Cocksleeve" outfit
Sometimes the world is just too funny.

>fat dumpy pear talking like it has any reason to
40 keks

Fuck off faggot I played both of em you little twink female character playing weeaboo faggot nigger

>not liking buffports

Suck your dick for some jet. But she may get a little carried away.

Why is he butthurt about it?

okay i'll admit elianora's shit is pretty gay

>fat

I don't see it.

Both of you look like you eat dick to survive.

Holy shit that looks beautiful, what mods are you using?

>Suck off the entire town for some jet
ftfy

Fatties tend to be in denial

Pretty articulate for a green dick sucker
You suck a mean dick girl?

your character is a fattie and the missing texture on the right breast of that outfit triggers me