I'm rich but not famous how do i show i have money without saying it

i'm rich but not famous how do i show i have money without saying it

Pic related.

Why would you ever want to show that you have money?

If you want people to know you have money then you haven't had money very long, and you won't have it very long. Sorry!

because it helps with business and sexual relationships

Buy a decent used watch and a decent used car. Keep your hair trimmed and nice. Lastly, wear nice clothes or suits with a nice red tie.

The details. You should only show you're rich to those that matter to you. You've talked about sexual relationships and business relationships. Buy an expensive wallet, and only have good looking plastic or metal in them. Wear expensive belts. Dress sharply, in suits that are fitted to you. Drive a car that shows your wealth, but not something obscene, unless your personality is obscene. To me, it seems you're a lowkey person, so an S Class, or 7 Series might be better than an Aston Martin or AMG GT. Do you need glasses? No? Well now you do, expensive frames, make sure there is branding that is ever so slightly visible, but not obnoxious.

The key here, if you haven't seen it, is being conspicuous with your spending, so only those people that are also rich, or above average, will be able to see your stature of spending.

People can tell...
>you drive luxury car
>you have nice business cards
>you have a website
>you own real estate and have a walk-in office with staff
>big home
>when people call your office they get your personal secretary
>You talk differently from your average joe, instead of complaining about how your job sucks you talk about your recent acquisitions, new hires, lawsuits, and deals you've closed.

Although all of these things may be a bonus in a sexual relationship but they will not replace the fundamentals of having good personality.

My boss drives an X6 every once in a while just to remind everyone he has money. To maintain his image is expensive I realized. I drive a used Miata

By blowing it socially. Seriously, this is the way it's done. Don't do that stupid watch, car, $200 shirt bullshit.

Invite people over provide them food and drink, go out and buy everyone a round, etc.

Just started doing this this year and been loving it.

>BMW X6
>starts at ~$60,000
>"he has money"

My dad, who makes around $50,000 a year could afford to drive an X6. A friend of mine is an accountant and could afford to drive an X6.

Why would a $60,000 car be impressive?

X6 does have some bravado to it. And just because someone can afford one by blowing all their savings or getting a loan, doesn't mean they should.

Oh, and new X6-s go up to 120K+

High quality shoes or a fine watch.

(OP)
>i'm rich

What do you consider "rich"? That word is totally subjective.

I have $200k+ in liquid assets but definitely wouldn't consider myself "rich", while a 12 year old or a sub-saharan African might think that i'm rich.

IMO if you don't have at least a $10 mil net worth, you don't have the right to call yourself "rich", and even then you would be poor-rich.

Every rich people I know dress like shit. I know this guy, who's a multi millionaire, comes to the restaurant where I work now and then wearing fucking old navy polos and cargo shorts. The guy does drive a nice car and tip well though.

I wear Walmart pocket tees, gap jeans and ugly work boots.

My net worth is around $2 million, mostly tied up in my business. You'd never know it to look at me though. Not that $2 million is a lot or anything. And there's no use putting on airs, I could be bankrupt next month. Money's a game, not something to change for.

wear a shirt everywhere that says "my wife hasn't been born yet"

This probably belongs more on Veeky Forums but fuck it, hijacking this thread since it's about appearances.

As a Veeky Forumsnessman would you guys hire someone dressed like pic related for certain marketing solutions (photoshoots of your products, promotional videos etc.) or would you prefer a grungier looking person (cheap and willing to please), or someone in a plain-old, 9-5 tux?

If you want gold digging whores, yes

I wouldn't care what the person behind the camera looks like.

I judge performance and not much else.

>Not that $2 million is a lot or anything
The average rich person in the US has around the same amount. Too many people think being rich means 50 million.

A:
-do not wear clothes/shoes/etcthat reach "no longer look new" status
-keep all clothing clean, ironed, tailored, and well fitted
-accessories such as a nice watch, necklace, bracelet, and/or ring
-nice pair of sunglasses
-stay well groomed and keep good hygiene
-nice car kept in good condition, leather interior, clean insides (dont be obnoxious aka ferrari etc)
-do not discuss monetary concerns in non business ie "ehh thats too expensive ill just get something off the value meal"
-do not talk about money and never reveal how much you have/make. be open to talking to people about business practice but never volunteer your own values and amounts (Unless discussing business w/ business partner etc)

B:
-be old, jewish and graying helps
-wear polo shirt tucked into slacks. can substitute polo for long sleeve button up shirt put on carelessly and still tucked in
-cheap loafers and worn tennies
-shitty truck that runs well but dont care about keeping it nice or clean
-nice looking gold wedding band, maybe a gold necklace or bracelet

This.

I'm worth $5m+ and no one knows except my partner (who I started dating when i was almost homeless). Not even my family.

>i'm rich but not famous how do i show i have money without saying it
Use your money to become famous. Start an instagram. Post more on Facebook. Start a vlog. Get bitches on your dick that want to be instakardashian.

Start organizations that get attention, obviously!
Philanthropy. Love of Humanity. Think about it.

Why would you want to be famous? If you aren't already for something of actual value what's the point? You gonna be another Dan Blizafwraaerran? Attracting fake women to attract brain dead people? Stay rich and anonymous, stay comfy. And if you're subtle about your wealth you won't look like a nob

Dress like this.

you dont, pleb.

Don't, it will just make you more vulnerable. On top of that, the only women you'll attract will be useless whores anyway.

That being said, don't drive a fucking Honda Accord. Don't drive a Lambo either.

Whats you're stake in $ URRE$

Holy fuck, did he get a transplant?

When you're rich, even hair becomes a slut whore to you.

>needing to show money to get sex

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>not making an impression of a rich person just by opening your mouth

holy, fuck you poor pleb

you can get both those with good communications skill flaunting your money will cause you the lose it

conspicuous consumption, and lots of it

> having to mimic rich people and pretend to have money

ahaha even bigger pleb!

Donate to Elon Musk and do it in a public way. The future of SpaceX may very well depend on the outcome of the US election unless Musk finds additional funding, and you'd probably become a hero overnight.

BMW is a trash car though. Go a little bit more exotic, but stay lowkey. I vomit at the number of 7's I see driving around my business park.

Yep, this.

Be a media mogul with a recognizable name, or alternatively own a Ferrari. Owning a Ferrari is less a statement about a nice car and more of a statement about you.

Pay off the 9,000 debt I have, and for my schooling and I will shout it from the rooftops. lmao

You could also hire me as a man maid, and then show off to your gf's "yeah, I have help. White help so you know I'm rich." Double lmao.

I'm halfway serious. I'd do it. You're probably better to have over me than the gov/bansk.

I've struggles to get out, but something else always happens.

With your watch and your shoes. Billionaires will go somewhere In ratty shorts and a t-shirt .

My rich Asian relatives dress like normal people keeping it low-key. It's the young ones that dress flashy and act like assholes trying to impress.

Having a uber expensive car just adds stress as you have to worry about little scratches any bumps and dips on the road.

>you have to worry about little scratches any bumps and dips on the road.
if that's a concern they're not rich.

1st of all don't.

If you insist on showing everybody that you're rich and your life is still a hollow and empty lie, then start a cool charity. Think hipster charity ideas. Then start getting that charity out on social media. With the right charity idea, execution, and social media marketing, you will become a guy everyone wants to know.

Make a couple commercials about the sekret to success overflow them unto youtube become the ultimate successman.

Get a library, get fuel points,
get a lambo ferrari etc,

have his daughters been BLACKED yet??

i know bg pours a fuck ton of money on africa...

>Having a uber expensive car just adds stress as you have to worry about little scratches any bumps and dips on the road.

Confirm this.

I am not uber rich but I do have a 2016 c250 Mercedes and I am paranoid about scratches.

I was paranoid about this even with my first little car, so i can confirm this too