AUPH

Was not one of the guys who shilled AUPH previously, but who's ready for a rally tomorrow?

Ayyy, loaded the boat a few weeks ago

I Invested im expecting a a Nice payout from this stock $AUP$

why shall it rally on the morrow?

As serious as an attack of the heart, am I

you gunna tell us or not

seriously?

I now have sufficiently been edified by your lack of substantial response to borrow and sell shares of said stock. Much appreciated, friend.

I am ready friends.

Thoughts on price end of Monday? im guessing 3.53?

Srry Tuesday.

$AUP$

Aiming for 2.75. Keep my expectations low.

Do you think everyone will be making $AUP$/$AUPH$ Threads now on Veeky Forums? Is This the official New Meme Stock of 2016??

just you and newfags stupid enough to read the first post of your 30 threads per day

So How much have you invested?

I don't invest in meme stocks shilled on Veeky Forums, how much did you invest mr.95%?

Doesn't invest and calls me Mr.95%..... Got to lover Veeky Forums.

so how much did you invest big spender? hey big mover? when did you get in on this amazing rocket ship and how much did you get in for?

If you dont like stock dont invest im not going to tell some asshole on Veeky Forums my personal investments. Ill wave good bye to you on the way up tho my friend.

>im not going to tell some asshole on Veeky Forums my personal investments
so stop posting these dumb threads anytime

If you did not invest in $AUPH$/$AUP$ GTFO of a AUPH THREAD.

I Did not make this Thread

So Hope on the $AUPH$/$AUP$ space ship OR FUCK OFF>

This is not going on a moon mission anytime soon. They havent even began phase III testing, and there is still the elephant in the room of the 13 deaths in their phase II trial. That is way too high to not raise some eyebrows in the FDA. Just wait for the audit.

>13 deaths
Wait, wasn't it 57 deaths?

Do some research you're embarrassing yourselves.

I'll help you keep the thread going, but the fact that they killed a bunch of people isn't helping your sales pitch.
Plus, weren't a lot of the people they killed crippled gay dwarves or something?

More like a submarine, am I right?

This reverse moon rocket has yet to move with much significance, my profit a mere 1% at this moment.

congrats on the big gains, fellas!

Moon shot tomorrow, anyone? Maybe their drug will be in the new iPhone 7! Beuller?