How come mexicans are the hardest working people out off everybody

how come mexicans are the hardest working people out off everybody.

a local sandwich joint which was usually employed high school and college kids recently got rid of them all and replaced them with mexicans.

>service went up
>food gets cooked quicker and tastes better
>staff works as a team
>they work fast

when i own my own business. i'll hire mexicans. not blacks or whites or asians but hard working mexicans

They all have like 10 kids but agreed hard workers keeping minimum wage down

wait, isn't "lazy mexican" a meme in burgerland?

>how come mexicans are the hardest working people out off everybody.

Mexican detected, the gig is up Paco

Cause a fuck ton of them are completely desperate and need the money for kids and to survive. I'm black and when I first came to Canada at the age of 2 with my parents, they literally busted their balls just to provide.

The struggle of my parents taught me alot and is one of the reasons why I'm pretty successful today.

Alot of uni and college kids are entitled these days, and they think that everything just comes to them.

imagine you work in Mexico for 8 bucks a day. you came to the u.s and they pay you 100 dollars a day.
first they are happy and motivated.
second they are now able to impress their poor friends. so they have to give results.
third as an illegal is a pain in the ass find a job so they make everything to keep their jobs.

inb4 I am not illegal. actually they lay me off to hire a mexican with h1b1 visa to save money. thy tk rrrrr jeeeerbs. In this case they cant complain because they send them back they are the best kind of slaves.

>imagine you work in Mexico for 8 bucks a day. you came to the u.s and they pay you 100 dollars a day.

This.

Living in the United States, even as an illegal citizen is 10000x better than being poor in Mexico.

Hard work culture. It's in our blood vessels idk

I always feel like a God at the end of my accounting class due to all of the work put through it. There are mexicans that can be really lazy though, especially in the northeast

Mexican here , can confirm.

I work my ass off here in mexico 9-7 monday to saturday as a SAP consultant .

I make 15,000 Dollars a Year if Im lucky.

>Hard work culture. It's in our blood vessels idk

I think it's kind of bias though.

It's like saying "Man Indian immigrants in the US are the most successful by household income and education by far, they must be really really smart people!". But what you're not considering is the kind of people who would be immigrants and who would be accepted. They would be the top few % hard working, non-hardworking people would of course stay in their homecountry robbing and stealing.

So when you see mexicans you have to consider that it's highly probable that the people who decide to break the law by coming over a border illegally are truly, truly motivated to succeed and willing to work absolute shit jobs for low pay. Not that Mexicans are inherently these extremely successful and hardworking people.

I'd agree with this.

It is after all one of the arguments as to how America came to be such a prosperous country to begin with compared to all the much older countries in Europe. As most of the people who first came to America were those who were powerfully motivated to carve a new lot in life out for themselves and their families, while everyone back on the continent was happy to just meander on as usual.

Nope. Americans have something against black people. Mexicans steal our really good Union jobs or whatever.

It's true most of them work hard as fuck. Worked in the restaurant industry for a good while and 99% of them work their ass off, however most of them are really fucking dirty in the way they handle things, like not washing hands ever, going to the bathroom with their apron on and pissing all over the toilet seat, eating off customer's plates.

I did feel a little bad because I worked at one place where I was getting paid 15/hr as a bartender + 300 or so in tips every night, and this busser who worked his ass off was making 9/hr and only about 60 in tips.

>force a race of people to work for hundreds of years without pay
>demand they work now , for minimum wage, ofc most of them didn't have families in positions to have generations of wealth

>surprised that they are disillusioned with work and whitey, and would rather steal and rape just like they learned from whitey.

WELL HEY BLACK MAN, YOU GOTTA HAVE MONEY TO GET AWAY WITH THEFT AND RAPE DONTCHA KNOW!!...

>mfw i know , thats why im stealin from u and fuckin yo wifey cracka

"hardest working people out off everybody"

cmon jose all that work and you gave yourself up in the first sentence. weird shill/discussion thread. but hey.

I work with mexicans out of high school and they're the laziest most ignorant peoole. The older real Mexicans are cool as fuck. Work hard and very considerate.

>What are Asians
Mexicans clearly don't work hard enough seeing how their country is still poor and violent.

>WE WUZ, the post

15k for sap? Wow thats a steal

I've worked as a waiter for years and the mexicans were my favorite part of the job. I would steal beer from the bar and trade it for tasty kitchen morsels from the cooks. mmmmm

Just because a Mexican, or any other person, is willing to do slave labor 10 hours a day doesn't exactly mean they're of high, but unrecognized, value or economically profitable.

>they proceed to elect the politicians who create sanctuary cities where spics push blacks out of the city and steal all the min wage jobs

b-b-but the white man

You're gonna be a great father someday

>hardest working
>nothing to show for it but chopped off heads and corruption

truly, the hardest working

This is just a stereotype. I have worked with Mexicans that are lazy af.
They would take the day off and have someone else clock them in. The owners had to place a security guard at the clock in to make sure everyone was doing it once.
They pretend not to understand what you are saying when something needs to be done, but their english is perfect on payday or lunchtime.

>12yrs in food industry
>mexicans usually are really good the first 6mo then it business as usual, sexual harassment, statutory rape, and call ins.

Hmmm, i wonder who made this thread.

I'm mexican and I'm lazy as fuck.
Hard work doesn't get you anywhere.
Doing something in a non efficient way and just working hard for a min wage is not a good way to live.

>Hard work culture. It's in our blood vessels idk

WHAT A LOAD OF PURE CRAP1!!!!!!

All of this constant talk about how white supremacy is a problem when I mostly read supremacist ideas from latrineos and blacks.

FUCK YOU

Asians work smart
Mexicans work hard

Asians work the hardest and the smartest. Those factories and rice farms are churning out toys and food like crazy and they still have time to send their kids to prestigious college.