AMD

>AMD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just hold it you faggot.

Its going to be bought out someday anyway.

Just last week I was thinking about joining the train. But sometimes you just have to let others win in order not to lose.

no fuck you

> -7%
>better kill myself

From 7.55 down to 6.xx....

hahaha fucking kek

>tfw bought $7 puts for Jan 2018 a month ago
feels good man. time for this meme stock to go back to $3

>bought in at $2

will continue to hold :^)

Bought in at $4 but holy shit that drop from 7.50 to 6.60

FUCK THAT. And they are going to pay off debts and shit. Fuck AMD I'm out. Sold at 6.60.

Still made money, but I was hoping for AMD to go to 9 or 10.

>webm related

Its down 7% AGAIN

Zen hype is going to murder those puts.

sell the puts instead of talking smack

Everyone who is getting hyped over it doesn't even know what it is or what it's competing against

pro-tip: it's not for gaming

There's not much that can push AMD back up in the near term although the CTO Mark Papermaster is going to speak at some financial company conference sometime on September 12th. Barring that, Vega or Zen news will have to leak before people put more money into AMD again.

I am still positive on the stock though.

>all that volume
buy the dip, right?

what does that mean?

sell it now
wait for it to drop
buy again

I believe in Jim Keller's engineering skills but the casual money went into AMD way too fast.

Maybe

I thought this was /g/ for a second, this exact shitpost is made on that board too. Sometimes accompanied by "IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT".

Why's it dropping though?

Bad week in the markets started a slow decline. When they announced a share dilution to pay off debts, all the stock got devalued and started a correction on the stock.

Right now, either the markets have to get better or AMD has leaks or something in order for the stock to get back up. It will keep sliding until it hits its consensus price which is around 5-6 dollars.

If you believe in the company, it is a great time to buy, but I would wait until Monday to see if the stock will stop its price decrease.

Because the market is rigged.

Buy fear sell greed

buy high
sell low

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4