Parents will kick me out if I don't get a job in a month

>Parents will kick me out if I don't get a job in a month
>No fulltime job openings near me

Kys

I will if I get kicked out

Well you need job but no openings, might as well do it now rather than wait for the inevitable

then get a part time job.

Why did you let it get to this ultimatum?

try r9k

I pulled this with my sister when she tried to be a NEET on my dime.
If you go to a shelter, even while you are living with your parents, they may have job services to at least get you something.

Get an internship with some small firm. Good way to get employed in a few months if you demonstrate some semblance of competence. Or go work for Walmart.

More importantly, try and get out of your shithole city where there's no fulltime openings.

This, you have to go where the work is.

>small firm

Doing what???

Bump

I'm in a similar situation but I only have $700 and fresh meme degree.

it's fall so there should be a lot of seasonal jobs open

they're easy af to get too since they know most people applying don't have any experience

Please name them

get an apartment. stop living with your parents faggot.

craigslist jobs. your welcome OP

i don't know who's hiring in your area

cl is nothing but scammers.

you're a big pussy creating excuses for every solution, your mindset is the problem

UPS - start off seasonal as a loader/unloader. Get hired on full time if you show up on time and wear your steel toe shoes everyday. Pass a few multiple guess tests and start moving up in the ranks. After a year you get all the benefits and they pay for you to go to college. You're gonna work like a nigger for a year but it pays out

What are your skills?

>what is a part time job

get a part time job then
they just want to to get a job

This right here.

Getting a job is easy as piss.

Getting a good job is pretty hard these days without skills (((education))).

Any dumb bastard can get a shit job. Get one fgt. Then use your unbridled misery as motivation to learn something of value.

just try to get a job, do the best you can. Your parents will respect you for trying. My parents said the same thing.

Getting a part-time/season gig will make it easier to get a full time job.

>get a part time job
>save money since your parents won't kick you out
>use experience to get better job
>move out
>bang bimbos at your new place

GL OP

statistically, each job I've applied for has an average acceptance rate of .2%. this comes strictly due to demographics.

They are bluffing, they always are. You are fully safe.

>do freelance work like transcriptons, surveys
>use that money to invest in passive forms of income like money making app phones and laptops
>use that money to advertise blog/facebook groups of a niche
>earn passive ad revenue
>continue from there

This is how you start with nothing but a computer user. I was NEET for a year but it is possible to make money from home. I now make around 3k a month from home, almost half of that being passive.

>Then use your unbridled misery as motivation to learn something of value.

bingo. working a shit job will be a good lesson and hopefully kick your ass into drive

Search for an apprenticeship?

Take the good goy pledge you neet

stop making excuses

stop being lazy

stop blaming others for your mistakes

Obligatory kys

Vote conservative plz

The goyim pledge lol