Tfw all of your coworkers are trying to run you out because you're introverted and don't fit in

>tfw all of your coworkers are trying to run you out because you're introverted and don't fit in.

I've been in some companies that do this. Tech companies of all places. It's a joke.

What do you want?

>tfw your boss is more introverted than you are, so he has you do the talking to executives.

>the i work gigs and events so I don't have to deal with stupid fucking co-workers and only work part time hours for "full-time" pay

I miss pulling all nighter weekends tho, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make easily.

>not just trolling the shit out of them since your days are numbered anyways
>not building a back up plan

>tfw you are the workplace bully

Ive made 5 new guys quit thus far. Who knows this feel?

Being so repulsively pungent that people would rather leave the company than have to work with you is not an achievement user.

It's called being an alphamale and weeding out the weak

It means you are not fit to live in civilized society.

Then why did I climb through the ranks by shitting on people lower than me and getting in cahoots with people above me?

>He was able to climb the ranks in his company because he's a psychopath, not because he is the most productive worker with the best ideas

This means that there is something wrong with the company you work for.

That's how the real world works, beta :)

Do you think life is a meritocracy and the good guy always wins? Ah, so naive.

Shove your good ideas up your ass because no one cares. They'll get stolen and you'll get left in the dust if you don't implement them swiftly and without hesitation

/r9k/ playing fantasy again

>tfw two of your coworkers got into a domestic dispute on a business trip and you told them to get their shit together.

>tfw they both got promoted to be your superiors and also hate you for telling them to get their shit together.

>got denied raise
>packed huge sulk all day, made coworkers miserable
>supervisor rolls eyes and puts pressure on bosses
>payrise magically gets accepted

Step 1: be good. Step 2: don't be afraid to kick up a fuss

>sulk

are you this much of a faggot?

>this is what sociopaths actually believe

>wagecuck
>alpha

>never socialize or volunteer
>make a dumb joke at each staff meeting
>coworkers like me

>tfw autist boss who explicitly doesn't hire normies (not his word for it but you know what he's talking about)

I love being alive

>This means that there is something wrong with the company you work for.
Nigga that means there's something wrong with the world we live in

That's basically the only way to make it in a business, psychopathy and nepotism

Work smarter, not harder

>I kicked up a fuss
>by pouting in the corner with my arms crossed

That's what you get for being a sassy fag.

To do my job and not have to partake in petty gossip and bullshit?