How much is rich for you?

How much money do you need to consider yourself rich?

>21 years old white male
>renting one flat in Moscow for €1000/mo, living in the other
>have money for basically everything I need, no nigger dreams like condo/limo/yacht
>the only thing I can't really afford is travelling
>implying it's not a meme promoted by air carrier kikes
>constantly developing myself, hitting gym, mastering English
>taking part-time jobs in different fields, from catering to IT to see what I like most (working for joy, not money)
>socializing a lot, doing hobbies

I consider my life is not much worse than of some invesment banker from Wall Street staying at work till midnight everyday.

got a flat from grandma think you're living like the bic bois? keketikek пидop

Also I like observing wageslaves in their natural habitat. Everyone is timorous to keep a shitty job burdened with loans, mortgages, children, etc.

While I have quitted several jobs after I didn't like how they treated me simply by calling my boss an asshole in front of everyone (yep, it was deserved)

Are you planning to buy an iPhone or a Ford Focus?

What are you fucking 5? Stop posturing with your tiny income and justifying being nothing and achieving nothing

fucking kek. every time I see bic boi.

Nigga im an asset manager what do you think?

no university?

>renting one flat in Moscow for €1000/mo
how do you afford that only from part-time jobs

grandmas inheritance, Moscow is full of NEET leeches like him

i farted 2 hours ago and it still smells.

>renting one flat in Moscow for €1000/mo, living in the other
Please clarify:

You own two apartments and you rent one of them out for 1000€ income per month.

or

You own one apartment and rent the second one?

my druggie poorfag friends call me rich
i guess theyre not my friends but whatever

>save up $500k
>do freelance and part time wagecucking and don't touch to cover your expenses
>let the $500k compound
>get rich as fuck

I own two apartments.

I own a mansion and a yatch.
Who else on Veeky Forums yatch?

Nigga it's the same thing

I wouldn't see someone as rich until they have at least 2 million dollars, less than that and you are just poor and you shouldn't even speak to me.

>owns a yacht
>doesn't know how to spell it

>the only thing I can't really afford is travelling

learn how to churn rewards credit cards

>mastering English
Wasting your time

how can you rent something you dont own

For me, I'd probably say rich was at least five mill net worth.

>>implying it's not a meme promoted by air carrier kikes
It's like you hate yourself so much you sit at a desk and think this shit up to justify why you fail

I guess the 'poorest' that would qualify in my mind as 'rich' is someone earning over $300k consistently each year.

$100k is where I'm at and certainly not rich
$200k has a bit more disposable income (after tax) but it wouldn't be life-changing and for all I know my neighbours could earn that
$300k is probably when you move to a new suburb and start at the bottom once again

I'm 23, nearly 24. I have $15K in the bank, I own my car outright and recently paid off all of my debt from school loans. My monthly expenses are about $1,000 but I could spend less if I was more frugal. I earn $16 per hour, plus I freelance on the side and earn about $60 per hour with that. My monthly pre-tax income is about $3,500.

I have enough money to do whatever I want, but not enough money to do "nothing" and not work at all. My goal is to own a 4 to 8 unit apartment building, live in one unit and collect rent from the others. I'll still freelance for extra money but I won't necessarily "need" to work.

My wife is pregnant, so I'll have some more expenses coming my way shortly.

Sorry, to answer the question my definition of rich is not in the amount of money but in the process of accumulating money and owning my time. With that, I think that $5K per month after living expenses is more than comfortable.

Money doesn't make you rich. A loving family and good friends make you a rich person.

For example a poor person from a third world country can be richer than a billionaire.

I consider being rich to be able to live the life style you desire while having an income that will sustain most losses and beat inflation.

/thread

>Money doesn't make you rich. A loving family and good friends make you a rich person.
Wrong. By definition, money makes you rich. No amount of sophistry, bible verses, or motivational posters will ever change that.

cringe

It depends on your age.

If you're 23-26 and single and after all your expenses (rent food entertainment etc.) you have $2500 left then you're reasonably well off.

To be perfectly honest I don't think anybody at that age can truly make enough money himself to be considered rich. It comes from somewhere

I traveled around Europe for 40 days, sleeping in motels/hostels every night (almost, some of it was in places from couchsurfing.org) for 380 Euros total

You do have the money to travel, you are spoiled bitch.

>missed the joke

>>implying it's not a meme promoted by air carrier kikes

>implying the trip isnt 75% of the fun
>not using train, bus, foot, bike, and boat for traveling
>miss out on 99% of the world you're traveling through

it's like you don't even want to travel

I pay myself a salary of $12k per year. I consider myself rich.

To be rich you need to have enough money to never need to work again, that's how I see it.

>To be perfectly honest I don't think anybody at that age can truly make enough money himself to be considered rich.
What are crypto currencies?
Or are they considered NEET handouts?

theyre mostly considered scams

>hostels with bedbugs and cockroaches
Nice

I do not really get the point. Moving from one location to another without any certain objective should be considered a useless activity

3 million +.