Show me your e30 <3

Show me your e30

Other urls found in this thread:

cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/5556266778.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw prefer E32 and 34 over 30
>neither has the cult following and gatherings of the E30

This is a good feel. The E30 fanboy tax is huge, E34s are cheap as fuck in comparison.

This they are. I'm looking for one of those M50 powered E34 520's as my DD to go alongside the E32.

RUINED

That isn't yours though...

Is there anyone else on Veeky Forums that actually owns one? or am i the only one.

verpiss dich, Achmed

Achmed?
Wie kommst du darauf das ich Achmed heiße?
Weil auf BMW stehe?
Ich schäme mich für solche Leute wie Dich!
Eine Schande für unser Land und Nationalität!

Unfortunately not, but i want to buy one soon!

Hey there

Is that Sapphir Blau? How has it held up? Looks like absolute dogshit on the e28 I recently bought. Going to have it redone

hai, just the two of us i think m8

Cosmosblau, it had a respray last year. The colour is meh looks silver in some photos/light and blue in others.

Tut mir leid Burak

i own one.

saving and waiting for the right e30 touring to pop up then i will never need another car as long as i live

got two of the 325ix's

all wheel drive is fun in the winter :3
they look like shit tho, so no point in postin pix

hello there..

1991 318is, turbocharged, on coilovers and 225/45/16 dunlop star specs. All home built and tuned. It's not super fast (haven't got any concrete numbers, just races won and lost) but it's a lot of fun.

So my neighbor has this E30 that is just beat the fuck up and he doesnt know what he has im thi king of offering him a couple hundred bucks to take it off his hands, does Veeky Forums think its worth it?

>Dump in progress

Interior is pretty fucked

my turbo nigga

although jap>bmw

Paint seems fresh, its a 1989 325ci

if you can fix that interior it'll be worth a fair bit, more then what you paid for the car anyway.

i wouldn't say fresh m8 he has matt blacked it, worth more in original colour.

Last one im at hos house for the next 20 minutes i can take.more if needed

do you get rust in hawaii?

Definetely, but i personally cant do that, id have to take it in.... unless one of u fuckers are on oahu.

I know, what i meant was that is was done recently. It will definetly be getting repainted.

Neat. But, of all the engines in the world to swap, why a CA18DET? Also how fast?

I'm planning on swapping in a 2.8L stroker M20 to replace my M42.

How the hell did u know i am in hawaii before i posted saying i was?!

And only a little, only like 1 small spot i can see on the exterior, i cant check underneath right now.

>How the hell did u know i am in hawaii before i posted saying i was?!
uh... look at this pic

>just saw the license plate

Nice spot on the CA18 most people just assume it's a SR20.

It's lighter then the SR20, better flowing head, rev's easier and up to 9k, also the block is steel so stronger, more room in the engine bay too i can fit both the intercooler and rad in the bay and still have an inch or so clearance from the pulleys.

SR20's are more in abundance and like shit tons more aftermarket support, if this goes bang I'll be pretty fucked to find another decent CA18DET near me. Unlike a SR20...

Mines 280bhp you can get around 350 with the CA18DET.

>How the hell did u know i am in hawaii before i posted saying i was?!
Look out your front window.............hi

So yeah i was going to offer him like 600 bucks, hes out on deployment right now so he'll be back with plenty of cash and probably wont think much of it.

Also the alternator and spark plugs probably needs replacing and the battery constantly needs to be jumped so im probably going to have the wiring looked at.

>not good at anything electrical
>this will be the car i learn to wrench on
>inb4 ill fuck it up

2 guys in my unit are ASE certified in engines and trannies and another 2 are crazy bimmee guys so id like to think im in good hands.

I only knew it was a CA18 because I know what an SR20 and KA look like, and knew it wasn't one of those. I don't think I've seen a CA18.

M42 weighs about the same and can make at least 300whp on stock internals (which I still have). I like the weight distribution and handling characteristics the 4 cylinder E30s have but I want a less shitty engine and the M20 turbo will only be like 70lbs more than the M42 turbo is, plus I will be able to make like 450whp fairly easily. If I were going to swap in a 4 cylinder engine it would probably be a Mitsubishi 4G63 or a Honda S2000 engine, but neither are light enough vs an M20 that I'd want to pay 2-4x as much for less power.

It's mad that the M42 can make that much on stock internals, yeah M20 turbo'd would be nice. Personally i only got a nissan powered E30 because I'm a long time nissan fanboy, so i've got faith in the engine and the nissan drivetrain. What gearbox you using for the set-up? the stock wouldn't last 300brake would it?

Geh weiter du schwuler

>What gearbox you using for the set-up? the stock wouldn't last 300brake would it?
Stock Getrag 240, from what I've heard it wouldn't last long but they're cheap and easy to find. I would swap a Getrag 260 but it requires a custom shift linkage, crossmember and driveshaft.

cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/5556266778.html

by first looks and reading the description, do and of you think is this deal is worth pursuing?

and I actually happen to live in hamilton too, so convenience is rather high on my part

Looks beat to shit. I can only imagine what the interior looks like. Probably not worth $2k

and I can't seem to proof read my posts... holy hell