Help

Help
I want to send money to somebody in Syria(he's not a terrorist, don't worry). How do I do this? Is bitcoin my only option?

This sounds like a good idea to win a taxpayer funded one way vacation to Guantanamo bay, Cuba

What are you talking about. He's my cousin and I want to help him out

Well what you want to do is highly illegal and posting about it on a cia honey pot is just increasing your chances of winning that vacation

bump

fuck off you nasty haj

(you)

Sending money to someone via bitcoin isn't illegal

Lol CIA on the way!!

Fuck you all.

While they're telling you in a very memeish way, it is possible for you to get arrested or placed on a no-fly list for this.

It isn't, though?

Paper money accepted in the area, send through mail, gide within a book or something, do expect that it may get lost or confiscated on the way.

Send him Monero. Then even if it is illegal (why?) you'll be safe.

It is. If his cousin happens to know a guy who works in the pro-government group then he can get arrested. Sending money to anybody in Syria is going to raise a red flag and likely will bar you from boarding flights.

Just send it through bitcoin; it's not like they'll know who it's going to

That makes it worse.

He is going to have to starve I guess

How so?

bump

You should be fine to just send him bitcoin

If they find out you in an under the radar fashion sent money to an unidentified person in Syria, you are in trouble.

Can he convert that money into Syrian pounds and desposit into his bank?

No. Bitcoin is fake money.
That's like asking to convert the 5,000 you won in monopoly.

Surely there will be someone in Syria who will trade cash for bitcoins. Just don't discuss the transfer over unencrypted messages like fb. I've heard telegram is popular with terrorists such as yourself. US government could easily be monitoring blockchain transactions related to Syria so I would use monero to transfer the money and use xmr.to to convert it to bitcoins so he can sell for cash more easily.

Cant you make a wire transfer?

At any rate I wouldn't do any of the shit anyone here so far has recommended, if you try to hide that you sent money you are just going to end up looking more shading than if just sent the money using a traceable method. Nothing to hide nothing to fear.

Bitcoin isn't anything like monopoly money.
It's like a bunch of ordinary rocks with "Satoshi Nakamura" written on them.

Nothing illegal about crypto currency m8. Nothing to fear.