How does someone with no particular skills start earning decent income?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

How does someone with no particular skills start earning decent income?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Knee fucking pads.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Nude_Bikergirl
Well, first they usually get some skills

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Nude_Bikergirl
Crypto trading. Oh wait sorry, you need great intuition and observation skills for gambling.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Move to Mexico and befriend a few politicians or businessmen

iluvmen
iluvmen

Find someone that will pay you to learn those skills. Apprenticeship.

askme
askme

@Nude_Bikergirl
GET skills.

Methshot
Methshot

@Nude_Bikergirl
I have a degree in economics but worked in an unrelated field for a few years after college. How do I get back into it? I have amazing grades.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Run illegal products across borders

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Evil_kitten
Those Dubs don't lie.

@iluvmen
@askme
Preach it!

ATTAIN SKILLS.
REFINE SKILLS.
FIND MARKET FOR SKILLS.
MONETIZE SKILLS.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@RavySnake
No, dubs are dubious. Example A.
Trips tell the truth.
Get out newfag.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Nude_Bikergirl
I'm a tyre fitter.

I have a masters in education (music/maths), degree in business and a degree in electrotechnology. I'm just waiting to crack the market on a job in any of those fields.

Man, tyre fitting is such a good gig (Ausfag). You just put tyres on shit. plenty of overtime if you want it, easy to clear $1000/week.

If you're not a little bitch, it requires no skills and pays well because no one wants to do it despite it being relatively easy. Hell, hit the mines and earn $125,000/year

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@CouchChiller
i was working away on 250k/year but my project is done and working in town for 1800 a week doing 8 hours

TechHater
TechHater

Learn some valuable skills you ingrate.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@ZeroReborn
Good on ya?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Evil_kitten
That's the biggest question though:

What skills?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Evil_kitten
skills that an appreciable amount of people don't have but that are needed for them to achieve a desired end.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Nude_Bikergirl
you sound like a perfect fit for HR

RumChicken
RumChicken

@ZeroReborn
Just be yourself!
Follow your dreams!
Just do it!

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@ZeroReborn
Speaking like a professional politician

Now someone needs to give something useful and list some skills that have future

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@RumChicken
I'm literally saying the opposite of that you monghead. I'm saying that you need to get marketable skills. If you're passionate about lesbian dance theory then that's fine by me but don't expect anyone to ever pay you for having that knowledge/those skills, because they're most likely worthless to others. Learn how to do things other's will pay you for. The more people who need a particular set of skills and the fewer people who have those skills, the better.

@VisualMaster
Let me dumb it down for you: Get good at things others will pay you to do, because they can't or won't do it themselves. Now, let me spell out two suggestions for you since you're fucking retarded:

-Get good at a specific coding/programming niche
-Get good at online marketing, better yet a specific niche in online marketing

Notice how you want to go for something that's niche enough for you to be able to really stand out amongst the competition, yet not so specific that it's impossible to find work. Protip: Air on the side of more specific vs less specific. Also notice how both of these don't necessarily require any formal training, i.e. you can get started from your own sweaty, clammy basement

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Poker_Star
coding/programming niche
online marketing
literally every nerd on the planet is your competition, and most of them are happy to work for pennies an hour.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Snarelure
hence the niche
oh and don't tell me the average pajeet can write programs dealing with, say, statistical analysis in finance
when I say niche, I really, really mean niche.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Flameblow
yes sir of course sir, a financial statistical analysis toolbox that plays on your smartphone with voice command. Very good sir it will be ready in three days. That will be one hundred american dollars

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Evil_kitten
Find the things you suck at and improve upon them.

Learn learn read read improve improve.
Guess test revise.

All of that shit. Do it over and over again. It's not over until you die.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Poker_Star
niche niche niche niche niche niche niche

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@RumChicken
Their "product" will be buggy as fuck and cost you well over $100 to have someone fix it since your sales team is already overselling it as a "first to market" solution and you have to pay someone actually skilled to fix their rats nest of dog-shit code.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Nude_Bikergirl
Work harder than everyone around you. Put in the most hours. Apply hor higher paying job.

Thats how i dropped out of 2 junior colleges and make 18.50 hr. 50 hours a week and work all by myself fucking off until i retire or die

Supergrass
Supergrass

@CouchChiller
Why does nobody want to do it?

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Snarelure
There's heavy competition for every field because of the large population and few profitable industries.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Supergrass
because it's physically demanding, its helped me lose 13kg and im in the best shape of my life haha

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Government...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page