If I have $100...

If I have $100,000 could I buy a home/condo/apt or whatever in a mostly white town and pay the bills and taxes with a shitty un-skilled wagecuck job?

>single guy, mostly frugal, mostly just want to be left alone

yep

>mostly white town
not if you're American

Of course I'm American, non Americans are irrevelant

I just want a small place to live without too many shitskins or drug addicts near me

do u think I could live in NH without a skilled job?

>Of course I'm American, non Americans are irrevelant
ok mr 60%

Utah, montana, wyoming, ND, SD

>mostly just want to be left alone
you hit me right in the feelers senpai

I think it's a bad strategy. Min wage jobs are unstable at best and just because you've reduced (not eliminated) your housing expense doesn't mean you can just coast along.

My feeling is that you'll always owe something to someone and while you can focus on reducing those things, you'll always need cash coming in.

A better idea is to get a duplex/tri/quad with your down payment and get some side income from renters. This will offset your job instability.

Move to eastern Europe.
One phenomena i've seen first hand is people over here got to wagecuck in Germany and come back and build huge mansions for cheap.
2 days ago when i was visiting grandpa i passed by a house i'd characterize as my dream house. Pulled over and asked around how much it costs.
Dude built a huge mansion and it cost him 86k. That's less than my apartment.

Only move here (Eastern Europe) if you've already got money to live comfortably for years without working.
Or if you have a secure remote job paying western europe/us minimum wage level.

It's true that we have low living costs (though in the center of the capital city housing is getting more expensive) but we have RIDICULOUSLY low wages!
I mean I'm a NEET right now and I'm looking for job from time to time and all I can find is dead end jobs with zero job security.
The earnings? ~350$/month for a full time job.
This is a joke, all of my friends moved to UK/Germany. I don't what am I still doing here?!

NO FUCKIN WAY

Do they accept east asians over there if I try hard and learn their language and customs?

NO, WE DON'T LIKE FOREIGNERS!
WE WON'T LET YOU INVADE OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!*
///*if you're rich and not a muslim you can buy cheap Residency Bonds and you will get a free movement EU ID and cheap taxes**
**ok.. even if you're muslim, just be filthy rich

>to be left alone
That's all I want.
To be left alone.
In my average home.

Me too and it's a growing trend in our generation
Soon there will be a big percentage of world population that has disappointed in this society and just wan to live a simple life without working a dead-end full time job for pennies
We should all team up and do some passive business that you can manage with a laptop from anywhere
>inb4 be a code monkey

just move then , we created this beautiful "union" for a reason

Sure. Id suggest using the money for a down payment on 2 houses and renting one. Put the gains into paying off both of them. Every 6 months borrow against them to keep them leveraged and shop around for house number 3 when u get enough for a down payment.

Profit.

You sound like my kinda guy op. There is one black man in town and he introduces himself as nigger mike.

Come on over to southeast kansas.

Ill sell you a 1 bedroom with a new roof and a big back yard for 20k.

In the US? You can buy a 2-flat for under $100,000 in some small cities/towns, rent out one and basically live for free. I will not disclose my town but it's possible around here, and about 98% white, 2% Mexican and you might see the same 3 or 4 black people in a given week.

Now, you'd be better off with 10-20% down on a mortgage, maybe get something 2-4 units to start with, then add a 2nd property in a couple years. 4-unit for $150k or less, rent it at $2,400/month total, maybe $800/month profit. Rent free plus $800/month income is probably enough to live off of round here, so fuck working.

Unemployment is around 4%, so you have your pick of factory or fast food jobs.

But yeah, go ahead and do it. Small towns in the Midwest is a good area for civilized whites and cheap cost of living. Parts of the south are also nice enough, I'm sure.

A duplex/tri/quad idea would be solid, but it'd have to balance with their "want to be left alone"

is buying and renting property the ultimate thing to get an easy passive income?

I'd say investing in companies that pay dividends is the ultimate passive income. Just keep the stocks in your portfolio and you'll get the money.

For property you'll have to deal with shit tenants and repairs and stuff like that, but if you hire a property manager then a lot of that will be taken care of (for a fee)

Eureka or medford.
Shit places to live, but decent weather

find a rural county in ohio to move to

I bought a home in full for $179K and have a $22/hour job and I'm comfy. I wouldn't recommend a home though. You have so much to upkeep and if anything breaks, you pay for it. I wish I would have bought a condo in the city or at the very most a townhouse.

t. non-american
Vermont is 90% white

>must love heroin

mde never dies