Go into 6 year B.S./M.D. program at 17

>go into 6 year B.S./M.D. program at 17
>orthopedic surgeon at 27
>make $500,000+ per year, respected by everyone, save lives every day

When did you realize that there was a particular way to go through life optimally?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/US-lawmakers-move-bill-to-bring-in-more-doctors-from-India/articleshow/47042068.cms
beta.fortune.com/fortune500/alphabet-36
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doctors have.the highest divorce rates of all professions

Doctors tend to burn out due to high stress plus high workload and long hours

Studying takes ten years as you just showed, that is a long fucking time for most who are schooltired already during highschool.

Other than that, you are perfectly right

My parents are doctors in Canada

The Job is extremely stressful, and If you only care about money you won't be a good doctor.

Also liberal fucks have been giving doctors a lot of wage cuts lately.

Also they're terrible clients and are generally poor with money. They carry a lot of debt from their extended education and want immediate payoff upon landing a high paying job. They live the life now and completely forget about student loans/partner buy in loans. But yeah, OPs right

Doctors are also the most alcoholic too

>respected by everyone,

Now how I know you're never going to be truly successful?

Plebbiest of the pleb mentality right there

This

also I'd like to add that you will never be truly respected, either.

The respect thing is most interesting - respect is earned by your actions not your title. I've dealt with a great deal of doctors who have been dumb, rude, incompetent, unethical, broken the law or just been plain cunts, I have very little respect for doctors of any kind just because they are doctors - they have to earn it like every body else up in here.

Also, you just finished 12 years of school, if you think you can smash out another 10 without losing your mind you are mistaken.

>literally all assmad faggots with bullshit excuses

Oversaturated career that requires entry to the workforce in your late 20's or 30's depending on how early you start. Attracts the worst, materialistic, vapid, women. Unless you specialize, you only prescribe medication or refer patients; thus it is a glorified service profession and not something really important or "respectable"

>wiping old people's asses

Almost had me

They all have a collective unique smell

>literally justifying poor life choices: the post

Thats nurses fag

This is the second thread you've made about this in a week

You're clearly coping at this point

>saving normal faggots
lol

I'm not hating on doctors, I'm just saying it's harder and isn't all that pleasant as people think

>Asks a question
>Spergs out when people disagree with him

What's even the point of this thread? Your mind is clearly made up

>not being a psychiatrist.

literally see patients for 10 minutes to prescribes refills.
>300.00 per patient; 30 patients a day.

>Not being CEO of Goldman Sachs
>$6million a year starting

>tfw trying to become doctor with severe mental health issues
Just fuck my shit up. I got an A in organic chemistry and differential equations but I'm just so fucking fucked.

>go into 4 year CS program
>software engineer at 21
>make $200,000 per year, by age 27 will have enough saved to retire and never work another day in my life, while med school cucks are just starting out to pay off their student debts

Also, dealing with Joe Public who happens to be absolutely retarded.

>Replaced by Krishna Kumar when Intel cans another 6k employees

Only 200k?

My cousin is a software engineer and he made $600k/yr starting

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/US-lawmakers-move-bill-to-bring-in-more-doctors-from-India/articleshow/47042068.cms
Better start learning to poo in the streets.

Krishna Govindrah won't replace me as a neurologist.

He will replace you as a software engineer, just like he did for my father as lead software engineer at R.R. Donnelly after working there for 15 years.

>R.R. Donnelly
Literally who? Sounds like a shit company to work for.

A better place than you will ever work for.

>255 in Fortune 500
Again, literally who?

>He thinks he will even be in the fortune 500
You are 6'6", 240lb Olympic level powerlifter, and have a 10"x7" penis as well, right?

Here's the one I work for.
beta.fortune.com/fortune500/alphabet-36

Powerlifting isn't an event in the Olympics and 240lbs for 6'6 isn't impressive at all

>I work for Google
No you don't lmao.

I work for nasa as leading astronaut

Yes I do.

I work for the NSA and I just pulled up your profile. You've flipped burgers at McDonald's for the last 5 years.

Timestamp Google ID card and pay stub then.

I was wrong. You won't be replaced by panjeet.
Sorry.

Which office do you work at? Just wonder what the cost of living is where you are working.

I'm making a lil over 100k in Kansas at 24. I am lead developer/project manager/marketing guy/finance guy at a startup and was thinking about moving out west after this gets off the ground.

I manage about 6 people and basically just help when they get stuck and tell them what to do.

Would I make more out there as a manager or a developer?

I work in Seattle. Rent is around $1300 a month.

Is that 1 or 2br and is it in a nice area with nice apt?

Also, should I be looking to become a developer or a manager if I just want to make the most $$$.

I guess he does work at google

Studio in a white neighborhood. 500 sqft. They rarely hire outsiders to be managers, and probably not someone as young as 24.

Damn, that's outrageously expensive. At least you guys have legal weed.

I wouldn't want to work at Google.

I'd want to work at another startup. I've got about 2 years though before I get this one off the ground, I just don't know when/if I am getting any options.

But back to my original question, do the managers or the developers get more money?

And it says on glassdoor senior engineers there get $162,265 in Seattle, is that out of date or something?

Nevermind it says Staff Software Engineer gets 350k including the profit sharing.

Uhh, I think you forgot about the part where you have to do residency and things like that.

The $500k/yr doesn't generally come until you're way in your 30s.

Bullshit on that because residency and fellowship to become an orthopedic surgeon takes at least 7 years so by your own story you should be 30 years old to be making $500k

>Orthopedic surgeon

IBM Watson + This = you redundant lol

>I want money
>I know, I'll feign an interest in patient care and science
>Instead of going into something actually involving finance where I could earn much more

I fucking hate you people. This is fucking pajeet tier shit.

They say anything over 70k makes you less happy and more stressful.
I choose the trades. Can make 200-300k (thats including living allowances) with 12 months of school completed over 4 years.Paid to go to school and paid to learn. Made the most sense to me.

> Become an electrician at 18
> Learn basically everything by 22, then start your own company
> Be a millionaire by 35
> No debt
> No medical school bullshit
> No one dies if you fuck up

trades my nigga.

IBM Watson is a fucking meme. Ask me how I know.

>electrician
>No one dies if you fuck up

Wut?

You should kill yourself or just leave Veeky Forums entirely. Second time I've seen this retarded thread from a retarded faggot.

how do you know?

Merrill took us out for steak and seafood to keep our business. Your salesman just brought fajitas to our office.

Step your game up RR

fucking rekt ,
nice user

this being a doctor is awful

Nigga I don't work there. My father did.

tell them they suck

He's dead. What would be the point

cuz theyre some fajita-serving middle class take your kids to little league and go out for mcdonalds afterwards niggas

we some steak and shrimp ferragamo loafer wering squash playing mother fuckas

Then you go tell them, autist. I don't care about whether they serve fajitas or steaks.

ur the autist talking about your dead dad's shitty job lol

You're the thread necromancer resurrecting dead conversations lel.

Tell us about Watson

BOTH OF YOU STOP

I mean I don't want to marry but all of your points are basically why I never even considered becoming a doctor.

You're a classic Veeky Forums fag.

Listen bud, your profession is respectable, but if you think this is an optimal way to go through life you're a delusional sad cunt. People are making much more than you with infinitely less stress and infinitely more freedom. Feel free to gloat to the plebs, but you're multiple steps down from the big boys.