>I know what I got
>my loss your gain

Lost.

sad thing is, those are some awesome 3 piece race wheels :(

Ssr is also the most common in bippu scene

Why

>cuz fuck dat hayters XDDDDDDDDDDDD

T Demand x SSR are top tier and started the look way back when

gotta do at least one thing right, otherwise it's not trolling.

Someone get this guy an air-ride already.

That looks sixk

>le bippu xDDDD

You are worse than regular weebs

Nah lol I just like the one particular style
The whole asian moonrune culture is fuckin stupid otherwise

What the hell?

Just thought about the fact that 1,000 times is less than 1 minute

I'm so fucking glad that retarded shit like stancing is illegal in all 1st world countries so I don't have to worry about assholes making driving even less safe on purpose.

Then spelling correctly.

We can never get too far into these threads before Mothers Against Stance come with the safety speech

I have no need to be against stance, stance is ILLEGAL here. That's the point.

I'm all for shit kickers 3rd worlders from Ameristan killing themselves and others with this crazy shit. Please don't misunderstand.

Keep that shit up for the salvation of humanity. Fucking get killed.

is that taylorwr on instagram?

lets NOT have so many stance memes, although they are hilarious

Never seen someone go fast enough in a stanced car to kill themselves.

Usually just soccer moms going too fast and thinking their Odyssey can still do 75 on the highway with 6 inches of snow on summer tires

also mustang kids and wrx fags

what

It's not about going fast, those cars are unsafe to drive. The wheel housing is totally broken and the wheel could even come flying out, hitting another car or a passerby.

is this a YLYL or a YRYL? god dammit

People who do it improperly usually are the people you see, To be that low you need a lot of proper parts, Rear upper control arms, Lower control arms, coils, etc. As long as whoever installed them knows how to torque one or two bolts, They shouldn't fall off.

Kids who slam their cars on hockey pucks/ Chopped springs/ Lowering springs, are cancer and deserve to have their car crushed

>being dumb enough to get a tattoo
>getting it of a car part no less
>wants a turbo
>gets an alternator

The mix up isn't what's funny.

What's funny is this motherfucker has a god damn alternator on his upper arm for the rest of his life. A fucking alternator. How stupid is that holy shit. Even if he tried to pass it off cool to the next date and claims it's on purpose, he'll still be ridiculed for getting a fucking ALTERNATOR on purpose.

Saw this thing at my local dealer. Was wondering what the hell it was and who would buy it.

Did a bird get sucked into the transmission?

>way back when

It's very popular with soccer moms here in the UK. It's one of the cheapest new cars.

Stance isn't about originality, it's about following a preset mold in order to gain acceptance into a group. Everyone has SSR's, so you have to buy SSR's too.

It's communist groupthink and distinctly anti-american

pic related is the real YLYL

HAHAHAHAHAAHHA

LMOA

Theres a NISMO R Juke near me that always launches at green lights

fuckin hilarious to see that thing go

You can't see the sticker on his passenger window but it literally said Diesel Nation (had to zoom in and screenshotted so you faggots could see this shit)

kek

is having a diesel some kind of badge of honor?

mmmmmMMMMMM
I loVE EUROTRASH

What if he's an auto electrician?

You're in the club when this guy walks up and slaps your ass

What do you do?

My fucking sides

lost holy fuck

Considering the fact that I could buy a Ferrari 458, a Nissan GT-R and a house with the cost of one Juke-R, I don't know why anyone would buy one.

f-f-f-fuck off h-h-h-haters

Now let me post my stanced shit boxes in this thread lmoa

That's the bell housing and presumably those are shavings from the clutch.

>implying any other culture is the same

kek

Slavfag here, we have TONS of those, my ex even had one.

No fucking idea why they're so popular, they are subpar for basically every purpose.

My wife literally threw up the first time she saw a Juke while we where driving. Now, to be fair she was pregnant at the time and had some nasty morning sickness, but just of the sight of this thing was enough to set it off.

UNO

DOS

TRES

CUATRO
/r/ing the idiot that resurfaced his spacers at an angle thinking it would give him camber.

HELLA TYTE BRO

That's more of cringe

That fucking jew nose

The difference is stancefags have no objective goal in mind, just a subjective goal. Therefore it is especially laughable that they follow the same formula. People putting good camshaft X in an engine aren't trying to be unique, they're doing it because it works.

The "Just fuck my shit up" of car design

One day, at some Veeky Forums meetup, I'm going to smash your windshield. I'm going to come up to you, you'll point to your shitheap and go, "yeah I'm gs400 that's my car." Then I laugh, go in my trunk and pull out my tire iron, and smash your car. Then when you're done watching and freaking out, I'll kill you.

Dude, I can't stand him as much as the next user, but take your meds.

>people get this upset

Just make sure you get it on video

I love you too xxxxxxx

>been lurking Veeky Forums for nearly a year
>still don't get 60% of these
>is there any hope for me brehs?

Most posts here are gore, not funny, or both.

I'm not upset at all. He just deserves to die more than anyone else I know.

>set up Veeky Forums meet on a janky ass no guard rail mountain pass
>hope to god for rain
>GaySex400's lack of contact patch will do the rest

Explain this

This is autism
I haven't been to Veeky Forums meets in at least year because most are fat, grotesque losers with nothing going for them. You know where I am 6 days a week though ;)

Some OC

>stance

Savage

I honestly am not surprised

OY VEY DELETE THIS